It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Ah now I got it. 55h per week, is still a lot. I heard a little buzz while reading your fishies thing I'm sure it's too late for mosquitos? Weird.
And I woke up from a dream only remembering the line "if you die in one universe you still live in the others", parallel multiverses bleeding into eachother. Now that's a nice thread idea, I leave it here to write it sometime. Now I abuse the Cafè as dream diary and notebook...

As long as you still have fun you'll probably be okay.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Now I'm talking to myself again. I don't know what's wrong with me I feel hyper energetic, eager to exchange thoughts.
What I wrote before reminded me of another detail from my "episode", the wave collapses. The different parallel multiverses have a point zero where they all not just bleed into eachother, but where they go against zero. Perfect symmetry cancelling eachother out. All the different me in all the different multiverses share anglepoints.
You know what I mean? That's a big revelation in my metascience world here.

In other news I applied for two easy jobs today. Fingers crossed I'll join the workforce soon. Just to stay busy...

Why are you guys never on ATS when I am anymore? My memory makes me think that was different before? Mandela?
edit on 16-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

I almost feel manic. It's so awesome as if my old self is knocking on the door for the first time in years again.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

A while back, I was talking in a "Mandela" thread about that very thing. Essentially, that it could be an artifact of the natural behavior of multiple "lines" collapsing, separating, colliding, etc. In this context, we might have only become aware of it recently due to the novel sort of continuity that modern technology provides.

Hypothetical, at best, but its an interesting possibility in my opinion. Not just the mechanics themselves, but how would we experience and perceive it.. if it were to happen?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

My schedule is different. I used to get home at 3am and be up till 11am internet time mostly..
Also during the woo times I was up at odd hours because of Australia and USA time difference.

Theres been times I was sure I should have died but im alive.. maybe I did and didnt and here I am.

Now I want a kit-kat.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I was just joking about the Mandela. But it could be wtf do I know? It's hard to describe because what got me thinking is a memory about a personal experience and while going through that my computer did funky things anyways, writing on its own and websites changing in a period of five minutes.
It's also hard to describe. But I think we mean the same.

The chocolate bar? Why did Australian time matter? So many questions, sorry I just woke up.
Now it seems you're all online while I sleep and vice versa. I died too, now I have a hard time learning to live again. Im obviously soft and less stubborn than I thought and you are so strong. And my confidence is not awake yet...

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Kit-kat should have a dash in it. Mandela joke.
Aussie time, Aussie girl. I was in love.
Im not really all that strong its just I have no other choice. I played a victim the first part of my life. Now I play the free will card.

Websites have changed on me too btw. Dealing with things that seemed from my last timeline.. like I caught some crumbs I wasnt meant to see and the timeline cops swept it up and took out the trash.

Same feeling as waking up from a dream.

I think thats why there seems to be a "real" reality and borderline ones.. its like .000000001 movement is all that separates, but the locked in one once its locked in destroys the others. It very much feels like an unfair game.. What I see is real, but maybe I could look at something else and it would be real. Spiders spinning webs or machine eleves holding up the edges.

Normally id be asleep right now. You wrote you are waking up 3 hours ago yea? Thats when I go to sleep. But i have no responsibilities tomorrow. First time in 2 weeks. Yay.

I understand the having a hard time to live again.
Not sure what to do about that. Its why I stay single.

Funny last night I had one of THOSE dreams.
I had a reward for doing the right life.. a single plane ticket. Magic woman told me "take it wherever you want." Not bavaria or america.. this was coded.. a new reality.. I was earlier in the dream trying to "cheat" i was at the airport finding random rooms and trying to sneak my way out of reality. The workers would just be like "sir you cant go that way" and I pretend to be lost.. and so i just consented to this reality... well then the first magic woman went through a portal the size of my thumb. Couldnt even get my head in.. but i did the right things and I got my ticket to a new reality, but then I woke up.. kinda funny in my bed like damn.. I guess this is where my plane ticket went..

One more cruel joke from the reality spinners.

edit on 17-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yay what will you do with all the free time? Kit kat never had a dash in my timeline. Reality spinners, ghosts in machines all of that seems far away for me. I will stay focused on reality whatever that means for now.
But I'd still love to solve the mystery. Parallel multiverses seems so convenient. I bet it's something else entirely.

Of course I always just judge from my perspective and to me it's something with a personality. That could be the other mes from parallel worlds but it seems like I have ever since contact with ... maximum three beings working together. And the consciousness connection is big. Where I am now it gets clearer and clearer what the distinction to schizophrenia is and I have to draw the line at hearing voices. And hallucinations.
edit on 17-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You're so lazy that's the problem. It's almost 11am where you are, you could get up earlier I could stay up longer and the issue would be fixed.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Im both lazy and not, but a morning person I'm not at all. Focusing on reality is a good move.
I also focus on my dreams. I see my weirdo psychology in almost all the scenes so now I get what they are saying. Or I get who I am better.
Its funny you can start changing who you are from inside of dreams by reacting in new ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I just ran into a cat and a deer chilling in the woods.
They were 5 feet from each other just staring. Then they both notice me about 10 feet away both look up at me.. the cat seemed embarrassed and walked away. I did too back on course for groceries. Funny the deer followed me i hopped a fence looked back and it was watching me like where are you goin?

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Aww, that's cute. You caught interspecies chilling.

I noticed you're up until morning so of course you're no morning person. My dreams don't help me reaching new ways they're just entertainment. Tonight I was horting gold and other valuable things. How could that help me with anything? And that's kind of mean because I could use different approaches.

I sleep like a child, from 9 to 6 or an hour earlier. It's embarassing but handy. I never need an alarm.

Seriously though what were they doing together? A deer and a cat that's a weird combo.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

They didnt tell me haha.
Guess they know each other.

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have my first job interview next wednesday. My application sucked big time they must be really desperate. That's pretty great, a lot faster than expected. But now the worrying starts, am I ready? What if weird stuff starts happening again?
Do you never worry about it coming back?

ATS is pretty lame today and I wonder what else I could talk about? Do you have any ideas?
edit on 18-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Everything has been kind of lame lately!

Like there is this university group that 3D printed a supercapacitor that has both graphene and carbon nanotubes and guess what? It is X-teen percent more blah, blah, blah, but that has been going on now since 2010. THEY are holding this shiz back from us because they want us dependent upon them. Mostly because they wont get our money otherwise.

Cool news on the job interview! If you have experience it don't matter. They are not desperate for just anybody. You'll do fine! Relax.

Speaking of sleeping... I had another strange thing happen the other day. I was not going to share but what the hay?

Laying there in that just about to fall asleep state. I hear something and start to get up to see what made that sound (sounded like somebody dropped a piece of silverware). I get "hit" with a red laser light but it was not a beam. It was kind of like an aurora borealis! But like a curtain. It was not like last time (which was super intense and left me twitching) but still rather startling. Then whoever it was tested me. I had lights on the walls. There were sounds. And it felt as if they wanted to see how much I was aware of them. I have no idea what it means. This goes one for several minutes before I give up and try to go to sleep. Later, at the same time as always, 4:45 am, electronic beeping noise and I get the rest of the night to myself. Just weird.

Do you think that it is an "interview" of some sorts? It kind of feels that way.

PS - Weird central! My mouse has been freezing today for no reason. Track pad works but mouse does not respond. Maybe I "lost" my smart phone on purpose! Trying to be Johnny Anonymous and they have to face me! (Like I am certain they watch this place). If you are not paranoid you're crazy!

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That doesn't sound lame at all?! Spooky really. And you're certain it wasn't lights from the streets? What did you think while it happened, if you say it felt like an interview that would be important. How did you react?
That's a lot more interesting than the mundane stuff going on in my life. Now I'm jealous again, especially since it was without twitching

Are you back now or still just from work?

posted on Oct, 18 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I don't worry about it coming back.
I'm able to handle most anything..
I just got us free spent oil pickup.
Spent 3,000$ on food..
Planned a 150person party..
Prepped for the night shift, prepped for the party.
Made somone feel good about themselves.
Yelled at someone for lying.
That day off did wonders.

Congrats peeps.
You'll do great.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It's amazing how you're handling everything. I'm already writing lists and making myself nervous because of the interview, I'm freaking out! And you handle all of that without fear and jokes and have the time to make others feel good...

Did you see the pharao bloodlines thread? But they call me crazy?! Sometimes I really wish I had magical super powers. Shooting fire balls out of my hands or something. Or manipulating time, going back 4 years and go through everything one more time but with all the thoughts I had about it in between. I don't want to say "... with what I know now" because I still know nothing.
You're really not that interested in talking about woo and meta weirdness? Or do you just not have a topic for me?
I could rant about how voices have nothing to do with remote viewing or writing. But there is just no hook to get me started.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I don't have anything to talk about in that regard.
And no.... Im afraid a lot I just use courage to overcome fear. We all fear things. It's how you react to fear that matters. The army gave me a huge boost on training my brain in that way. Failure was not even an option in the army.. you gave up on giving up.. wasnt happenning.

So I'm just like how do I do it? Ahhh its too much..
Nah We're doing this!
I see my old fearful self in others. I forget sometimes especially in younger people they need reasurance because I don't. Me and another cook realized this one day around the same time about the college kids. They mess up and think theyre stupid, or wont ever be good at anything..

Hush kiddie i mess up at least once a day, I just move on fix it and smile. Youre not stupid you goose.

And laughing is really a great medicine.

Oh I saw that thread, my eyes picked it out from scanning new topics, but it didnt interest me enough.

Being jaded means its hard for me to care about old woo. It would have to top what I went through. And what I went through restarted me in a new life. In being grateful for my newfound ability to live life I am living life.

You are acting like you have no courage, but even through text over the internet I can see your strength.

edit on 19-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I'm soft and spoiled. Never was in the army and give up pretty easy. I'm not stupid just looking for the most convenient way to get through life. You on the other hand seem to like it hard?
I'm glad I'm overcoming my constant state of jadedness. Stuff starts to be 8nteresting again, slowly but steadily and that's a very recent development. That's one thing I don't envy you for.
I'm starting the third paragraph with I'm that Shows you how much I circle around myself lately. I just compare me, not my notes anylonger. If that's a good thing I don't know, but I ran out of notes to compare, it feels like we talked about everything at least once.
Now it's time to carry it outside of the Cafè but I start a thread and the answers I get are always besides the point I was trying to make. Which makes the discussion pretty lame, looking for new input and it always feels like I've heard all the answers before.
Looking for novelty. But it's really rare.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join