It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Well, it is official. We have all died and are in some kind of purgatory!

quartz.com - The startling parallels between Donald Trump and occultist Aleister Crowley.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

One thing at a time.. then before bed I guess each night i take some notes like right now i finished all the orders but breadshop for weekend. So thats there i made all the recipes im currently tasked with.. I think about the days ahead and what will be needed before I get to it.. then i leave that to be accessed by my memory whenever I need it.

I have 40 people on saturday and 90 on monday for parties. I already know how they will be set up and have the ingredients except i need like 35lbs of chicken wings..

And feta is indeed there zuccini almost made the cut, it may make it yet but avacado and spinach are there with tomato olive oil balsalmic... cucumbers.. its super fresh tasting.

I ate the whole thing and I dont even eat stuff like that.. my guinea pigs liked it aswell.

I dont focus on anything any longer than I need to but for longer focus things its practice and intention that can maintain focus like background programs you dont have to run yourself.

edit on 23-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hi Baby! How are you?
If I say Hoax often enough it can turn people into toads?

I'll have to try that. How's the browser?

a reply to: Reverbs

I hate avocado and bananas. But ey if it's good...
I was more thinking about how I'll handle the week ahead, there isn't much plan just remote viewing astral stuff I want to try, because of my lack of visual thinking I struggle a lot with those. You can do it, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Browser is fine it is the switching between networks that is PITA. Which is funny that you and 'verbs is talking about because I am eating hummus right now! Roasted garlic on flat bread. Out of cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions so just spackling it on. Reverbs is right, it does not make you feel all heavy. Yesterday, deconstructed my salad and turned it into a wrap!

That's a wrap!

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You wrapped it up? I'm fasting again but it's already clear in a week I want a Greek style wrap. Any wrap. But it's okay five litres extra tea per day and I don't get hungry. Just it's all food right now. On the side I dig in to environmental hormones again and it's also a lot of food. Bad timing maybe?
But it's okay I'm strong and it actually helps me with me magic stuff so I know what I'm doing it for. Clean as a vegan baby.

I still can't star and flag so I hope you feel hugged instead.
edit on 23-8-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

My brain works visually.
If im doing math in my head i see paper and write on it.. if i think about physics its interactive movies..

Like my room is a mess, but somone could go in there name a random thing and i can look for it in my mind and find it..

Words are much more of a struggle. I forget everyone's names, how to spell basic words..

Visually quantum mechanice looks increadiblt chaotic.. bubbling bubbles and such..

Remote viewing is not something i think i could ever do. Its too easy for images to appear..

Leaving ones body is something everyone does as a projection of mind into a dream.. doing it consciously is down right magical.

Best experiences of my life.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hmm I'm a bit jealous. I know from my dreams my brain can produce images I just need to trick it into doing it also while awake. Have you ever tried rv? Maybe if you would have the time ... have you ever tried to rv aliens? Were there any? Or are you scared you'll trigger another BT?

Weather update: not a drop. But Austria is under water now. Wtf?

After your edit I'm really jealous. I want that tooooooohoooo

edit on 23-8-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Producing images while awake...
When you are gone.. the rest of your brain can come in.. relaxation is similar to sleep.. imagination comes in.. but you stay conscious.

posted on Aug, 23 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Cereal, this is it right here!!

Our “brains” get it but it gets lost in translation because of... language. Which is the dance we have been doing since we started talking.

We have a limited number of words for explaining to others what we experienced so language breaks down and communication is lost. Then concepts are not shared and everybody gets nit-picky.

Which is why I want the Metacafe to deal with ideas and not personal slights. They start to echo around and I find that special!

Anywho, always logged on now on me phone because I love you all so much!!

My battery hates me!!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Echo around eh??

That's my favorite part.

edit on 24-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

My problem is I always fall asleep. I relax, clear my mind and snoring starts. It's horrible. That's why I also suck at meditation. Hit snooze.

But I'm working on it. Yesterday was another fail. But I have very vivid dreams, as if everybody and every animal I ever knew visits me lately. No sign of aliens yet. But I keep working on that too.

@TEOT so good you're back. I'm looking forward to what you find on sides I'd normally never visit.

Happy friday!

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This is not proven in any way but its pretty interesting.

physicists think they've spotted the ghosts of blackholes from another universe

My favorite part..

If this Hawking radiation exists, "then what's going to happen is that these black holes will gradually, gradually shrink."

At a certain point, those black holes would disintegrate entirely, An said, leaving the universe a massless soup of photons and gravitons.

"The thing about this period of time is that massless gravitons and photons don't really experience time or space," he said.

So, a universe filled with only gravitons or photons will not have any sense of what is time or what is space," An said.

At that point, some physicists (including Penrose) argue, the vast, empty, post-black-hole universe starts to resemble the ultra-compressed universe at the moment of the big bang, where there's no time or distance between anything.

"And then it starts all over again," An said

posted on Aug, 24 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Endless loopholes is what it makes me think of. Don't worry you're also interesting even without Woo stories

Whatcha doing on this weekend? Making sure the college kids get good food? I feel so super energetic I don't think I'll ever sleep again.
And I had a semi sleep phase, because I used this up to try and make astral stuff with a bush in spring against a foggy but sunny sky where an artificial sounding voice whispered something. That was pretty cool but I can't remember what she said. Something about everybody waiting for something.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Weekend.. hmm.. I think ill probably fight with somone at work.. feed some people. Be tired?

I do have monday off.. so theres that.

Everybody waiting for something.
Waiting for life to begin maybe..

Or whats that line in the matrix?
Oracle is telling neo hes not the one.
"Its like you're waiting for something.."
Neo: "waiting for what?"
And shes like.. "I don't know, your next life maybe."

edit on 25-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

I watched the first matrix I don't remember that.

Why do you want to fight?

Imagine it's not 30°C!? I could sleep but now some #$× thinks it's a great time to do construction work.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It was good closing a chapter. I ended my fasting. Now I'm super full, my belly hurts. I think I'll move. And finally I'll stop forcing things, or the attempt to force things. We'll see what that leads to.

@Reverbs you know what's also good? Veggie salad with beans and cheese. How's the wrap going? People like it?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

" I am eating hummus right now!" I read that really fast and thought it said "humans" lol

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't want to fight.
I'm just saying its likely.
Ever heard "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."
?

People like my food yes. Its not on the menu yet.. Right? I have to make all of this first then they can write the menu descriptions and print the new menus.

Matrix did come out like 20 years ago.
I remember random things like that.
Its probably badly paraphrazed haha.

edit on 25-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I thought it's maybe a du jour thing. Todays special on a blackboard kind of thing.

20 years? Holy # I'm old.

Are your kitchen compagnions not heat resistent?

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Holy crap 20 years since the matrix? I remember watching the matrix and Star Wars: EP 1 on the same day. watched Star wars at the midnight opening show. Good times

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join