It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No im redoing the actual menus..
No one feels good at those temps.

@Autorico

edit on 25-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Canadian version

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Now that I eat again I'm really curious what else you put on the menu? Since you said almost on campus I'd expect mostly wings ribs and fries?
How long are you working there? Since we started talking? Which is almost two years now, not?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Im running the kitchen at 8 months?

Lol

Im the newest person in the kitchen.

Im on campus, just not part of campus kinda?
We can sometimes get campus people to work on things..

Our crowd, dictated by owners is more upscale.. the direction they want.. so in some ways my hands are tied from making us even more money..

But its their spot now..

And they do listen to me when i make demands ha.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

Think more like steaks scallops and french sauces..

Just hugged jose... lol right in front of the cops.. people on the street. Its crazy tonight. I just got off.. long day..

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

I make the best macaroni and cheese?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Canadia is my favorite half american half british have canadian aussies with mooses ever!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Happy closing time. "I hugged José in front of the cops..." make a song out of it it's already all in it, criticism on society a bit gangster, love, ... What more do you need?
I'm trying my very best to have the laziest sunday ever, while you just kind of finished your saturday. Crazy. In 15 minutes I get baby carrotts! Mhm Möhrchen...
Love you BB! How many fans do you have? Ladies coincidentally showing up when you leave? I guess 2-3? Have you gained weight since you cook?

Sorry I'm so nosy, but with Woo on summer vacation you are the most interesting thing going on. Plus a bit of a role model on how to be crazy & normal.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I don't gain weight unless I work out. Anyone else would have gained 10 kilos.
Fans, yea until I tell them I'm older than I look.
Haha..
I'm boring in that department at the moment.
Enjoying my random freedom too much.
I only do relationships and I don't need to get burned again right now.

But yea crazy and normal.
It's an art.
I think it's one of my strongest abilities.
Baby carrots made me think of this girl.
"clumsy bunny"
Too cute.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Clumsy bunny? Not sure she would take that as a compliment.
Tell me what your thoughts are, I want to move, to the north, my favourite city Freising, to the south closer to my birthplace and family, Rosenheim, or even further south to my father, but that's like complicated, or stay in Munich, just switch appartement maybe get a roommate? I absolutely can't decide.
My renting contract goes until february next year, but that shouldn't be a problem... decisions decisions decisions

The only mildly interesting guy I know has a tattoo in his face stupid stars of all things and he only speaks english which isn't a problem for me but you can guess how much in demand he is workwise. Relationship is something that definitely won't happen. And I feel I had already enough sex in my lifetime for two Peeple.
Are you having enough intercourse? Men are different I heard...
Did you just wake up?

Where did Mousey go? She has similiar problems, not? Would be a great time to chime in...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Im basically celebate lol.
I dont care for sex outside of relationships.
I dont care fir relationships right now..
Similarly like you ive lived enough for two lifetimes..
Now its like bonus round.
I enjoy my own company.. everyone smiles around me i say such ridiculous things.

Clumsy bunny very much liked her nickname.
She burst out laughing when i told her she had a new name now. Of course she laughs at most of what I say.

I just flirt with everyone. I get all the hugz. None of the trouble. I think im too lazy or too happy being free is more correct.

Im only really compatible with people who dont need a lot of living to do.. and mostly young 20s are interested.. those two things are opposites..

Im like my avatar.. you can pet me and feed me, but it doesnt mean im coming home.. haha

Ive never been into physicality/biology.. Maybe Im too smart for my own good, but I do love consciousness.

Of course bring in a psycho with crazy lets fvck eyes and everything i said is out the window..

See.. random girl walked in my house and burst into laughter at seeing me.. and i get to remeet a dude I guess I met. Lol.. hes cool. Ahh random life party night at my house..

Mmmmmm.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I think I know exactly where you're coming from, including the psycho.

As long as clumsy bunny thinks it's funny... I would smack you. *pets the cute Reverbs kitten

A new day just started and I feel like running away, I wish I had your Zen, most of the time I want to scream and run. Another thing I should work on. How do you do it?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't really have thoughts..
Don't really have desires.
I'm not coming or going.
Im just here.

Honestly my best guess is its like that movie "V for Vendetta." V tortures Evey day after day until at some point he just leaves the cell door open.. After going through all the pain and fear she had no more fear left to feel.. V was like "now you're free."

My life was emotionally painful ever since I could think. My first memories are all about how life isnt fair and why is money a thing and if im stuck in this body and youre in that body and we never switch then can we ever really know each other? 4 years old, and I already wanted off this ride. what makes reverbs reverbs and not teot? Am I me just because im in this body and had my life abd if i was in teots body would i be teot? I see too much. People are trapped in words..

Eventually 30 some years of that and its like I got jaded. Add on life circumstance.. parents divorce kicked out of school homeless many bad break ups..

And its like, so what?
I just can't be bothered.

The Army also crammed what I explained into basic training.

You see there is nowhere to run.
You can't escape yourself.
Scream all you want,
but no one is coming to coddle.
Reverbs isnt some zen master anyway
Whether its milk or beer
Its called a bottle
A saftey blanket, a crutch,
When life's on full throttle.
Big babies with toys,
Looking for mommy to feed them,
And daddy to set the rules,
Otherwise
We're on our own
Abd we have to be the grownups of the universe
Making up our own rules.

Then there's my reverbs spark deep inside my furry kitten chest that's always there. Wanting all to "get it" and it is love. He's the eternal optimist who was damaged by the world. But the damaged bits are me.. my soul is still all there perfectly optimistic and eternally playful.

Good morning!
And its my day off,
And my dreams were over the top insane.
And that has me waking up smiling.

edit on 27-8-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

So you're saying I'm not bruised and burned enough? I don't know. I do know that it's too much past & future in my head, never really "here", that's why I'm working so hard trying to learn to meditate.
What did you dream, or is it too private? I could use a smile.
Good morning btw.

Sputnik has an article about alien satellites, right now I'm not even interested enough to read that, I just wait for friday maybe the end of the month holds a new beginning in its belly. Finally the one good idea which makes everything make sense.
My pappily and his wife are on holidays in Crete which means mondays I'll have to do some serious a$$ kissing to do, I didn't hold up my end of the family obligations for half a year or so. Do you have contact with anybody of your family? I think I remember you got a brother? Is he like you?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Im not saying its a good thing to have a life like mine. Haha, just thats how I came to be. In that way even my regrets are unregrettable because now Im here. I wasnt talking about you.

Nothing I do is too private. I can't remember my dream well enough. Parts were about this chef trying to get me to work with them.... in their space station.. there were aliens though bad word because no one will know what i mean by that.. the conceptual levels deepen as I dream to the point its not transferable info. Even I cant access memory to things i cant comprehend any more.. alien concepts.. It was a grand adventure disjointed like from the space station restaurant you are now in a mall eating chocolate with this person who is now riding or horse beside you kind of deal.. but thats the surface imagery. The concepts are abstract and layered.

Pretty sure my dreams teach me things that i just seem to "feel" about whatever.

I talk to my family except people have become distant. Im the only one who came back to the home town. I have 3 brothers and a sister.

Two fruckers joined the navy this year..
One is a dick..
Sister moved halfway across the country on a whim..
She can do whatever she wants and it works.. shes just that baddass.. who moves without having an apartment or job lined up??
Dad doesnt have a phone at the moment. Im supposed to have dinner with him..
Mom moved to be with my grandmother..

So its mostly just me. Will probably try to have family christmas/thanksgiving.. something.

But yea one of my brothers is kinda like me,
The others even call him "little reverbs"
Everyone else we are all different.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Holy # 5 kids?! Your parents mormons or something? No wonder your sister is badass as BB sister.

I think it's funny you cook even in your dreams. Talking about "dream job"...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Lol sometimes you really crack me up.
My parents are hippies.
You know psychadelics and all.

The cooking thing.. yea.. it takes up a lot of my brainspace I guess. This kitchen was outside at a lake inside a space station? Confusing i know we had 5 or so cooks each like in front of a kitchen island all spread out from each other.. but making the ticket wasnt about cooking it was about some alien energy analogy for pieces of me...

That specific part was about me questioning if I should move on to another restaurant if I dont get a big enough raise. The other chef was trying to steal me away.. which happened in real life. very minor part of the dream as a whole which was more about the meaning of life.

Do you remember your dreams?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If it's a job at the end of the universe you should take it, great place with Zaphod stopping by.
I remember my dreams often but it's most of the time nature and animals just a few in between with strange beings at strange places.
I still remember the orgy with metallic shimmering Greek gods or nymphs, TEOT read it that one was so far out there it hit home.
My sweetest BB if we ever meet in person you have to cook and I will be very critical, I'm also so vegetarian I'm almost vegan. And then we get # faced super drunk before I get you to make a detox.
Hippies are the worst. Maybe that's we're your messed up-ness is coming from? Look at us we're all hippies and hippy kids. ts, ts, ts. Parents are always bad tough, my pappily is more a bike rocker (now with cars) but still made only messed up children. The better you get to know people the more it makes me think it's the actual norm and society is only pretending the not-messed-up ones are.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Of course everyone is messed up.
Our brains are wired on the fly.
There is no right way to wire a human brain.
Shi7s in the bible. We're too smart to be simply players in the game.. we ate the fruit and now we cant umsee, though most do play along..
Society is one big promise to each other to not pull back the curtain..

My parents being hippie and i mean like actual rebels against rules.. yea that makes me a certain way like non judgemental and extremely open and loving.. and there are trade offs.. you have to teach yourself how to be responsible..

No my messedupness is more their alcoholism, tempers, and what not. And that had its other side of a lifelong love of loud music and being among friends.. even that cant hold a candle to my own intelligence recognizing the world..

I accidentally ordered too much of the wrong food changed a recipe its better now and costs less.

Everything is a multi edged sword.

Nothing has effects in only one direction.

I personally love being crazy.

Did you ever think that just maybe
We're supposed to be a little bit crazy
Can it be?
We're really this mentally diseased?
OCD narcissistic, manic depressive slit your wrists
Hyperactive ADD, generalized anxiety
Drug addicts, agoraphobic
Panic attacks, we're all just so sick
In the head, need medicine quick
Gotta stock up on prescription slips
Had a breakdown of a nervous kind
Pop a little xanax to unwind
Paranoid schizo half the time
Bipolar and borderline
Way #ed up when it comes to sex
# dick # that's tourette's
Stay in bed, we're too depressed
Post traumatic stress effects
Bulimics barf, anorexics starve
Fast food binge inside our cars
Multiple personalities
Like hi it's I, myself, and me
We got trichotillomaniacs
And autistic braniacs
All insaney to the max
So doped up on prozac packs
Histrionic plus delusions
Tangled dendrites, mad confusion
Klepto narcoleptic
All psych wards so antiseptic
Take your Zoloft, Paxil
Wellbutrin, Cymbalta, homie
What you using?
Ativan and Lexapro
Don't act like you do not know
Did you ever think that just maybe
We're supposed to be a little bit crazy
Can it be?
We're really this mentally diseased?
As I stare at an ink blot
Thinking why I think the thoughts I think
Paying 20 g's a year straight to my shrink
To analyze me on a couch
And while he's zoning out
I'm tuning in to my inner child
So that explains why I get wild
On the weekend drinking no tomorrow
Sleep around to ease my sorrow
And it all relates to what happened in second grade
I am told there is a name for what is wrong inside my brain
And that fact alone makes me feel like I'm hardly that insane
I've undergone psychoanalysis
My dreams all full of phalluses
Psychotropics I imbibe
So happy to be prescribed
What I get from Pfizer's not much different from Budweiser
In the end, you and I just fated to pretend

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I got that: freedom. Once the reputation is ruined you can live as you want. I'm just mildly annoyed by the pretending.
Even now inbetween you keep cooking!? You got your day off dude, chill!

But alcohol is really dangerous. Ha says me, right? The one taking every drug that crosses my path. But I really do feel more comfortable not taking one substance over a long period of time or more often than maybe 3-4 times. Not judging, just worrying.

Okay I'll go to sleep now and wish you the best day off ever however you want to spend it. If something interesting happens let me know.
If I dream something interesting I'll let you know.
Maybe TEOT or somebody else stumbles in here? We kind of took over somehow.
I think Mousey is disapointed from your quick Craigslist response? Did you guys pm since?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Im basically a carnivore, you know being a cat and all that. Right now im being lazy but as soon as I get up im going to buy steaks and make salad to go with.

I need bloody juicy meat
Rawr!

Cooking vegatables isnt nearly as fun.

You could have vegatable egg rolls, jasmin rice, and a Bier!

Damn that actually sounds good..

Night peeps

I swear you are messing up my timeline..

sexually frustrated dolphin named zafar terrorizes tourists on french beach

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join