It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Aha. You're excused. Sounds like you're having a woocation too.

a reply to: Reverbs

I just like to know you guys are fine. Why are you not taking TEOT as good example and enjoy the summer? Why are you working?
edit on 25-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What’s up baby doll?!!

Been a while since we were both on at the same time. I hope I am drunk enough to not care about wearing a clean shirt tomorrow so am drinking beer after watching Espania play (rerun, story of my life).

I hope that you have settled down again (instead of trying to “break on through to the other side”!!

Luv yah! Trying to make like a baby and leave!! Or is it “split”??!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I'll never stop trying to break through to the other side. That's where the interesting stuff is going on. I'm just on pause.
Settling in back home and basically diggesting. Breathing. Plant life.

Also I started my second poncho. Strings are ordered. It's a good simple "just being".
edit on 25-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Being is good! That was the celebration we had for not being.

As i’ve gotten older, vacations need a vacation. Woo-cations probably more so! Glad you are calm.

Oh, got sexually molestered by grandma at the wake!! She had four or five champagnes. When she got up to go use the restroom she body checked me. Instead of just saying, “Excuse me. Just trying to get out”, it was so cute!!... “Here I am just trying to get out.., and I am getting all fresh with you!” Made me laugh! And I was eating so that says something. Normally, I don’t like people messing with me while I am eating but that unexpected in all sense of the term!

Weddings and funerals. And all we want to do is reconnect. We are very silly creatures at times! When she left I said the same and added, “You can get fresh with me anytime!” To many laughs which was better than guys chocking back tears!

Peeps, i’ve Had enough tears for this half of the year. You and me (and anybody else that can fit on Reverbs’ bus!), lets enjoy the rest of the year.

Party until Winter Solstice!!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
i cant believe its almost half way time through the year

the evil weather controllers screwed me out of a solid Spring season. and the summers are so humid and muggy. I went 2 weeks without smoking.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
my matress sucks its too firm

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I don't think I got a say in when I'll get hit again. The flow does what he wants. But let's not force anything for now, or until winter comes.

Winter is coming.

What's up with getting fresh with grandmas? You naughty dog.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Mine's too soft. I have a plan to stop smoking it's the 678.995th last one.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yeah I hear you...
but its trending less and less over the long term. lucky...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Why am I working? I like paying rent haha.
Enjoying the summer down here? Like mousey said we didnt get spring this year. Hot... 34C all week, its still june!

I did have a dream where everyone was dead. I mean we were all dead but still talking to each other. it was funny because i was trying to tell everyone we were all dead and that it was a dream and I was actually alive in real life and one of them was like "what difference does it make?" It was funny.

oh and cats get new eyes everyday these three girls with the dad who has way too many guns each had a cat. the cute girls cat was the best and on that day his eyes changed and they were one bright blue one bright yellow. gawd he was so amazing looking.

and then we did some brazilian jujitsu..
oh and the horses were spinning and juggling fire on the end of short ropes from their mouths. kids get free cookies at the fire horse show. the horses were feeding themselves treats for doing good tricks.
the ocean had lots of fish in it, overflowing really.. The dad and the guns and girls were actually in a beach house, though it was just in the woods? whatever the waves were not the best for body surfing. somone was explaining the shape of the waves being directly affected by the amount and type of fish inside it..

back at the house they have a special tool that locks into place around dishes to put away the clean ones? and a weird steamer vacuum thing that is only for cleaning food off a treadmill.. lol..

somone called me out at being close to the girl, yea we had done some jujitsu maybe we touched a little and felt the chemistry..

and then I woke up. back to "reality"

edit on 26-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It was funny in my dream about the cats eyes you dont know their color until you see them.

Shrodinger's kittens

“Schrödinger’s kittens,” loosely speaking, are objects pitched midway in size between the atomic scale, which quantum mechanics was originally developed to describe, and the cat that Erwin Schrödinger famously invoked to highlight the apparent absurdity of what that theory appeared to imply. These systems are “mesoscopic” — perhaps around the size of viruses or bacteria, composed of many thousands or even billions of atoms, and thus much larger than the typical scales at which counterintuitive quantum-mechanical properties usually appear. They are designed to probe the question: How big can you get while still preserving those quantum properties?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I was reading that the other day!

That kind of ties back into my strange thought about helium-3 going through the BEC temperature and all helium-3 was. possibly, all in the same quantum state! Yeah, "what difference does it make?" lol.

I think I will spend more time with Beck than BEC. Got the devil's haircut on my mind!...

Nice summer days, organic salad greens, fresh brewed beer, and playing catch with the dog because it is only a slobbery tennis ball after all is said and done.

Hey kids, don't smoke! It will stunt your growth! And if you are trying vaping instead, do not do flavors!! And make sure your vaping pen thing does not have solder in it (the cheap ones at the gas station do, so don't buy those ones!)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Really teot...like I haven't been told about the dangers of smoking before

I don't vape... I don't need anymore habits lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I understand now what you were saying before. I didnt quite connect the dots until after reading that article. re BEC..

and dont forget propoline glycol however its spelled in vaping liquid and one would also wonder about having extra water in the lungs too, but Im no doctor.

smoking is bad and Im back to it, so blah I suck..

and mousey dont forget about the medication warning with increased risk of blood clots for smokers was it??

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

uggh yes senpai I haven't forgotten

cheeky monkey.. its an important reminder. I used to drink almost every night. now I get buzzed from one beer that I drink about 2 times per week.
edit on 26-6-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

haha I couldn't help myself .

you drink much less than me.

so you have that.

I drink 1/3 of what I used to 5 years ago and thats good, but its still a lot.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Are you psychic?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

sometimes by accident. I can't decide to be.

my memory seems psychic to some when I bring up things from long ago.

and other times Ive heard peoples thoughts.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I cant deal with my thoughts being listened to. electronic surveillance is one thing.

and btw, you could look into kava kava and kratom as way to cut down on alcohol. please consider your kidneys and liver when you start drinking okay.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

kratom is a no no for me as I became addicted. it is quite a lot like oxycodone, or hydrocodone.

i originally thought of it as a replacement, but nope its too addictive so I stopped.

kava is not in the same ballpark.. its more comparable to smoking than drinking.

lol I wrote about hearing thoughts before you posted. Ive never heard your thoughts. Only two people have that, my mom and my closest ex. And Im not on that level I used to be anyway. Also they were "calling my number" in their head. Those thoughts I heard were just ahead of the words I was meant to hear.

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join