It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

well, in that case i'd like to know what those two herbs feel like. I'm curious about them because they seemed safe, and if you're suggesting that they are not, then I would like to know that. would you care to describe what it feels like to use those?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

kava kava is safe although it can have bad effects on the liver depending on which part of the plant is used. That might be hearsay. FDA says its dangerous to the liver. feeling is hard to say.. Id classify it like coffee or cigs? not the same feeling but similar power? feeling more like giddy? its similar in some ways to hemp oil with no thc.

kratom acts on the same receptors as opiates. I wouldnt call kratom a true opiate but thats basically where it falls. It can have stimulating effects at lower doses. think of it like tea how it stimulates and relaxes, but much more intense on the relaxation.
I found it comparable to prescribed pain killer opiates. very addictive. Its basically illegal in the countries it grows in.. malaysia, thailand.. that area.
it tastes horrible which is a good thing as far as im concerned.

there is actually a bar in town that serves kava kava and kratom only. a kratom bar haha..
meh..

only one plant is "the safe one."
we all know which that is.

edit on 27-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Last night, I noticed a little bright green flying bug in my kitchen. I watched it move around on the countertop. I looked for some old containers to trap it with, but couldn't find one. I couldn't pick it up and release it outside, because that would allow the bugs to fly into my house. the idiots that built this place had the bright idea of putting a very bright lamp directly next to my front door, and it attracts all manner of insects.

I couldn't bring myself to kill the bug. it was too cute for me to do that. so I just left it on the counter top and went to the bedroom. this afternoon I came to find the bug dead.

it was a baby lacewing.
edit on 27-6-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Depending on the socket of that light, you might be able to change the bulb to one that better meets your needs.

Maybe a bit on the practical side for this thread, but light is incredibly cool

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

yeah.. fireflies are out too.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I had the weirdest dreams two nights in a row.
The first was me in a Japanese hospital discussing with the doctor what's "sexy" and a Schuhmann song. I woke up with the sentence "the zombie apocolypse started in a sick bay". I don't remember any zombies in the dream.
Then I found you discussing Riemann.
I mean a mathmaticians song is a hypothesis, in a meta way?

And today there was a lady nurturing her ingrown twin until it became a real living monster. I believe that one could be symbolic to me feeding my "soul twin"?
Weird, right?

edit on 27-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
And as if that wasn't enough, today I came home into my place, I've been away since Rome. Feels also weird. Excited, almost shaking and I want more.
The strings I ordered were delivered to the wrong mailbox. I take that as a sign. My "song" too isn't music.
Autocorrect for music is Musica, also weird. What I brought home from Italy is amongst other things a John Doe comic book, Anno VIII Nr.1 from October 2010. "... e venga il mio regno" = "... and come my kingdom", you know it?
These are the other things

I kid you not. I just realised what it says...

Regina sine labe is what I meant it's "the queen herself", is what you get when you put that into google translate, it's really "queen conceived without original sin". The other is about being grateful witnessing God's miracle of creation. "Glad and grateful do we have to be to witness this spectacle" was my thought in German "Froh und dankbar müssen wir sein an dieser Sternstunde teilzuhaben." It's not a 1:1 translation, but you English folks don't have star hours which is what it really means.
Disclosure is the revelation of God.
So weird.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

I'm five minutes at home and hit a strike. Again woo is back. But I stay in woocation mode.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

edit on 28-6-2018 by Peeple because: Clarification

Holy # I am an alien tube baby. Like Horus/Jesus... maybe we all three are. Reverbs? TEOT? You guys are definitely weird too and involved.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Peeple because: Plus

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

well, you ended that post with a bang.

I had one of my death trap dreams. its like half realtime half videogame tigers machetes guns mountain lions and squids... fish food and fast cars.
I was going to be in jail forever if i got caught.

as you play the game you make it to stages the "world stage" is when all the separate country games are combined.. i guess its like hunge4 games or something.. Tiger claws hurt..

Im not an alien, but yea Im weird. I was trying to get people and lions and # to stop hurting each other.. We don't have to play this game.
The last thing I was thinking was "this place is crazy, may as well have fun." drove off in my ferrari..

thats the part after i woke up that gave away the meaning.

Stop fighting silly humans!

or at least let me off this ride...

edit on 28-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Cut the crap silly humans, is what I say. They know that we know that they know. I mean it's really silly. And will only get worse.
Come on. What are we supposed to do?
Stop being?
And then what? Let them devolve in peace? Just that we could end all wars. There won't be peace without us.
Sure it's crazy and many wouldn't believe it because we are very much earth humans, but imagine those who know would just admit that:
you weird. We can hear you think sometimes.
That would be huge enough.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Our Lady Peace - Starseed

It sounds killer on banjo!!

My dreams have been about water. A house on the lake where the family was collectively living. Then one about a river. Each one involved working together to get something accomplished. Nice normal dreams for me.

quantamagazine.org - The Young Milky Way Collided With a Dwarf Galaxy.

The tile reads like a setup for a joke! But the joke is I think we were from the dwarf galaxy originally. Which means we are aliens to the milky way!! That explains why the center of the Milky Way is near vertical from our view point. Then we started telling stories about those points of light in the sky. Stories became myth. Myth became mixed with faith and gave birth to religion. Baby Jesus was born.

And that Charlie Brown is the true meaning of Christmas.

"sacerdote cappuccino" indeed!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I had a dream last night, too. I was playing a game of capture the flag. I couldn't seem to learn how to play the game right and the leader was getting frustrated.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Stuff I have found on the interweb.

Google books: UFO Are Here! Unmasking the Greatest Conspiracy of Our Time. P. 117 but it is p. 120 that is really interesting!

I was reading about the Black Knight Satellite and the book has the chronology. Then there are stories of manned space flight where NASA had two blinking UFOs follow one capsule on its way to the moon witnessed by half of Europe! Then something I had never heard of, Russia launched a male and female cosmonaut and they were lost in space! Something happened to their craft and it ended up crashing. The transcript is strange to say the least!

Supposed message from BKS

Start here. Our home is Upsilon Bootes, which is a double star. We live on the sixth planet of seven, coming from the sun, which is the larger of the two. Our sixth planet has one moon. Our fourth planet has three. Our first and third planets each have one. Our probe is in the position of Arcturus, known in our maps.

(Same Source. P. 117) (there are many on the net)

I was just going to check to see if it is a binary star system. Then see if there are planets, and how many. But got sidetracked.

Anyway, there was a story about two guys getting arrested sitting in jail. They start talking about an orange, alien, with crab claws for hands, (reminds me of Zoiberg!), but IIRC they said it came Bootes. I heard the story second hand so no link.

It goes like this. 13,000 - 11,000 years ago, crabmen from Upsilon Bootes build an AI craft that can choose its own path and flies under its own control to go around looking for life on other planets. It found a primitive life form in us naked monkey men (and women). With nothing but time on its hand, it decided to watch us grow as a species. When we started sending people into space it messed with NASA by beaming the song "Where Angels Fear to Tread" into the Apollo 7 capsule (specific S-band frequency).

Not Ancient Satellites! Again?!!??

I was bored. There is no good tech news out there so BKS it was!

Enjoy!!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Well, Epsilon Bootes is a triple star system! The orange one is primary and its main binary is blue. You would think an interstellar AI would point out it is trinary star? Then the news gets worse.

Long Delay Echoes (LDE) have been reported before. Series, length of delay times, and other data has been captured. When Duncan Lunen posted his Upsilon Bootes message, other LDE enthusiasts did their own plots and got different stars!

arXiv.org -Geometrical joke(r?)s for SETI?.

That kind of shuts the door on the crabmen idea.

Still does not explain the S-band broadcast. BKS also supposedly contacted NASA on several occasions. If it knows the frequency, that would make it easier!

What's the frequency, Kenneth!!

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Haha in my longer ago ATS days I was saying Boötes too. The herdsman. Shepherd.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Cut the crap silly humans, is what I say. They know that we know that they know. I mean it's really silly. And will only get worse.
Come on. What are we supposed to do?
Stop being?
And then what? Let them devolve in peace? Just that we could end all wars. There won't be peace without us.
Sure it's crazy and many wouldn't believe it because we are very much earth humans, but imagine those who know would just admit that:
you weird. We can hear you think sometimes.
That would be huge enough.

huge enough yes.

but we can't wait for it to devolve.. I think we are weird because we might help it better than somone in lock step.

In that way we are aliens, and very much needed in these strange times.

I love breaking notions.. breaking norms.. mostly in communication, and its showing real results.

once you get passed the normalsy bias you get inside the mind..

we are a very weird species in trouble all the time, but at the same time very adaptive..

My own choice imput is .... shut up. shut up and care beyond your bounds.

and in that way hearts can make sense when minds are typically evolving more crazy.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I can't say I care much for people. I tolerate them. I barely respect them. There were times when that was different but they are long gone.
"They" made sure I got no one to care about. And now I don't. Puppets, muppets, little critters too stupid to see their strings which make'em dance. I know them better than they can see themselves.
I would use them because the whole matters but the individual is struggling and I shrug.

So that can't be it. They are all responsible for their own actions and they all will pay. They are and don't know why. Blaming god, aliens, the elite, ... no, not even pitty. If that would be my job then I'm the wrong person to do it.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You get why that's funny, right? Rear Admiral Shepard? Boötes? Eh? Aye? Eh?

edit on 28-6-2018 by Peeple because: Nevermind

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   

that's kind of egotistical, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You get born naked and alone you die alone. Everybody is egoistic, only the honest ones admit it.
Reverbs too. He's just insecure and wants to care, but he knows he's all alone.
You too.
Everybody.

edit on 28-6-2018 by Peeple because: CK

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm a needy American... maybe European people think more and feel less.

and btw... only Buddhists care about birthing and dying. that's like saying" damnit, my appel kuchen has plain dough on one side and plain dough on the other side... but its all about the appels. so maybe I will die alone... but I'm going to make the best of my life in the mean time, and try to be the best version of my self so my life energy will be reborn into an animal or a person with a decent life.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join