It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

edit on 12-6-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

What's new pussycat?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Time crystal is meaningless as far as I am concerned.

Since I read this last year: Synopsis: Nuclear Masses Don’t Add Up.

Something about He3 keeps popping up. This got me thinking about the old Podkletnov effect (gee, that was 1998!) My whole line of thought all along was this, "Take a baseline reading"!!! See, they thought the magnets spinning in liquid helium had something to do with it. My thought has always been, the helium itself is the cause. You cool just he3 down, then spin that to see what happens. Could be nothing, it could be something.

Then that gets extrapolated to universe. I mean, hydrogen and helium make up something like 75% of universe. How much of helium is He3? It turns into a BEC at 4 K and the CMB is a cool 2.7 K.

That was as far as I got. There is something freaky cool with He3 going on. My guess (just a guess) is that spinning it around you deflects direct interaction with universe (making it a Machian universe) where all particles interact with all other particles and this either delays or removes that interaction including gravity.

I am probably chopping trees in left field with a butter knife but like I said, a half idea that probably needs somebody to say, "Been there done that! Nothing happens". Or, I don't care, I will get "disappeared" at this point!

Don't spend too much time thinking about it (or the time crystal thingy). It is my windmill to tilt at.

Maybe the gray matter is gone or a new ME (manatee effect). Jack Parsons quote I remember, "I ayhote thee Don Quixote I live on marijuana and peyo#" is now something different. "I hight Don Quixote..." followed by a list of drugs that were not what I remembered. The biggest thing is the rhyme of "thee" with "peyot#" and not knowing what "ayhote" means. Probably not an ME but a MEH.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

How can you say they're meaningless? He3 is the smallest weirdest particle we can observe and if they can hold up supersomething states, overlapping without interferring in each others frequency, we might really be looking at the fuel of the future.

"We're miners on the Jupiter..." & everybody "...the fuel we bring is supiter!"
Hehe jk. Or am I

The proton core interacts with its surrounding electrons, duh. Maybe they should generally check out if interactions with the weak forces and gravity causes changes in the masses?
Or am I off again? Chemistry is like physics and maths. I like them, but my brain tells me we're far from getting it right, so I do it often wrong. Even though by some miracle I managed to pass advanced course in physics...

edit on 12-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

I love Don Quixote and Rocinante. There people get how funny it is. Parcival also. His mother sends him off with a clown costume wishing him to get kissed often... so mean & so funny.
Everybody should read those two stories and be able to tell them for all generations to come.

edit on 12-6-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

And oh I just noticed: you stumbled upon dark energy!? You sneaky bastard!
, baby!
edit on 12-6-2018 by Peeple because: And another add

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

There you are! How are you?
Reverbs is working hard (on making half-asian babies), we can't live up to that, but he'll come back with

You'll have to make do with us leftovers in the meantime.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Looks like there is going to be another false flag chemical attack in Syria.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

hiya weirdos.
Just been busy..

but guess what?

I have 2 weeks vacation. my first job is doing floor repars for the two weeks and I said # the second job.

and the odd timing too. the day after I ddecide this one of my old ATS confidant's daughter came to tell ATS of her mothers passing. I had no idea she told her kids about me.. talked about me over the years in real life outside ATS. Anyway..

She has the most similar life story to my own. and I had decided this two weeks Id get back on the horse of the woo.. come on and my best woo mates daughter is saying her mom thought if anyone could figure out the woo its me..but its just funny all these things rearranged into Reverbs its GO time.

In honor of Raxoxane I am back.

and ok universe I got the message.

ready or not here I come.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Should I really be making half Asian babies?
Maybe if I was here to take over the world..
Which sort of reminds me I need to remember why I'm here.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

For anyone interested Elon Musk is coming on Joe Rogan's podcast at some point in the future.
Elon reached out to him. I think he's waiting until the production of the tesla is up to speed, so it may be awhile.
Just throwing that out there.
I can't wait!

edit on 14-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Raxoxane is dead? No. Really?

Our South African Queen? And her daughter lives in the US?
That shocks and confuses me right now, to no end.
edit on 14-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

edit on 14-6-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

May she Rest in Peace. And have good prospects in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

her daughter is in South Africa.
she posted on ATS.
its deleted now.

and all of her posts are erased by the staff.
doubt she'll stick around after that.

edit on 15-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

But hey, you go on woocation! Any plans how you'll be doing it? Summoning another BT by any chance?
I thought you go full "normal" now?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

things change fast in reverbs land.
BT?
haha thats yea pretty much a smaller subset of the same thing.
Careful what you wish for.

I have business dudes asking me who Im hiring in the fall, and otherwooorldly encounters to attend.

yes. I like it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

As long as you like it. Come on tell me, inspire me!? After my Rome trip I'm all on a "pretty, smells good" superficial taking care of myself boring trip.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Over a countless amount of "time" I have seen so many changes of "hands" of what as far as "i"(namaste) that past future and present has ceased to be any sort of "gift" other than yep still breathing... when that occurs in the life cycle of sleep and wake? I cannot say... as I go and go and go over loaded over burdened and in continual mediation until basically dead; only to wake up rinse repeat however many cycles of time as "stupid" beings aware or unaware come to life and lay or "stake" claim.

So the duty I can actually accomplish is very little, the eye consciousness stays clean inner and yet outer becomes the burden, yet two inners and two outers and so many "games" deeds, actions, and volitions to sort? I might have well been everything living dead and yet to arise in that whole whatever cycle.

Brahmin is a "god" of a family many many houses or families and keeping things not a "devils whorehouse" has been difficult. As those stupid house heads rise and fall due to more desire and chained to that ignorance of being and not being.

Of course all of this takes place in ONE link in the chain of causation name/form thus I have heard many over time... some become an earache that do not really belong until whatever energy one is holding onto not self, impermanent and subject to suffering due to whatever past reaping that has yet to be cleaned cleared or resolved between whatever houses.

So that means elementals or the fundamental basis for the standard rupa kaya and those strong enough to hold the "world" as a foundation take their places as the four kings that guide the elephants feet to avoid all of those "turtles" yard by yard... only because so many cannot stay out of the past digging for sour grapes to occur thinking they have some future claim.

Not Scrooged but ffs DUCK! lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I miss you again!

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Come back reverbs please! I. Miss you already .

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
"I came back from another woo-rld and all I got are these silly questions"
T-shirt slogan material, right?

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join