It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

That's not how it works. Feeling and thinking have nothing to do with it either. Learning lessons. You can tell yourself you want this to be, but that doesn't change reality.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Peeple because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I can tell myself I want what to be?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

That you suffer in this life will make it better in the next. If that were true why do more people suffer amount to even more people suffer? That just doesn't add up.
Even if you find your one true love you stay alone. That's another thing you can lie to yourself about but that doesn't change reality.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've been playing "love is just a four letter word" for ages and just now I realised what it means.
Such a beautiful song.

It feels so good to play guitar and sing again. Who'd have thought?

edit on 29-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

I can't say I care much for people. I tolerate them. I barely respect them. There were times when that was different but they are long gone.
"They" made sure I got no one to care about. And now I don't. Puppets, muppets, little critters too stupid to see their strings which make'em dance. I know them better than they can see themselves.
I would use them because the whole matters but the individual is struggling and I shrug.

So that can't be it. They are all responsible for their own actions and they all will pay. They are and don't know why. Blaming god, aliens, the elite, ... no, not even pitty. If that would be my job then I'm the wrong person to do it.

are you really sure you're not mimi
?

hahaha.

I knew you would say that.

I would say...

look in the mirror.

you are so much smarter and more evolved..
And you play guitar?! # you must be an alien baby!
Painful worlds would have no need for you to try and escape them ehh? Perceived distance from the rest?

you do have that similar russian tragedy type thing going on too which is kinda cool to me since Im nuts but the missing of what's really going on kills it.

you all have the same story.

hard life perceived or otherwise..
then the arsehole phase..
the drug phase..
the existential crisis phase..
Im special like nobody else phase..
got-a-be the only one that sees and you all suck!

lol.

its cute.

edit on 29-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Why look in the mirror?

I see you edited and project a lot. Remember me saying how I should have gotten into way more trouble than I did for all the # I pulled? What hard life? The horse and the huge house I had?
I just try to figure out why everybody suddenly turned into a traitor.
edit on 29-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

I am not this Mimi person. And I still don't have to lift a finger to have a place and all the time in the world to figure this out and not do anything stupid like you just to get bye.
I never said I have a hard life. And my existential crisis is this *circle finger in the air over my head* alien-contact-woo-thing

Stop projecting

edit on 29-6-2018 by Peeple because: Another add

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

a nice house and freetime is good, but
not good enough.. Obviously.

I spent last night talking to a four year old about ponies and pink.. smiling my ass off.

projecting would mean I am unpleased with humanity and life my mother? no..

maybe you mean my vision of you is off but projecting has a more specific psychological meaning.

I know you're not mimi lol,
she's one of a kind,
Its just a joke to myself.

time to go do stupid things again.
Ill see yall later.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You know damn well what I meant. But it's okay. Play dumb.
I'm sorry I'm obviously not in the best mood today.
But it's still true. You do project your Mimi on me, often.
And my only crisis the only thing bothering me is that I can't find a satisfying answer to the woo problem.
As TEOTs post showed there are so many wrong stories muddying the waters. Which could still be true. How would we know? Life is often stranger than fiction.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You get born naked and alone you die alone.

I've been giving this specific subject much thought over the last couple 'o years..

In one context, its undeniable. We can not occupy the same physical space as another and our internal universe is seemingly even more isolated.

But is that "it?"

We are spawns of the universe, for better or worse, so even if we perceive total isolation.. is it even possible? Could we even understand or notice the systems on the other side of the doors of our perception?

I see our Cultural Story as a prison within a prison, in which we can't see anything but isolation. But, I'm not sure that foundation is sturdy enough to really build much upon, in these realms.

I could be wrong. I could be right. I could be aardvarks.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Sure in a sense we're never truly alone but in a connecting with other humans way we're always alone. It's getting more complicated the more you think about it.
And we followers of the woo always consider the other as part of this reality. Because it's part of our life experience.
So yes and no.
Aardvarks? Akward?

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I get in plenty of awkward situations, but I rarely am I feeling awkward.

See, I do agree about the "thinking" part and a better word choice might have been prudent. But, I'm not sure our culture really has a concept for it. "Exploring" mebbe?

If those connections do exist, then typical thinking would close those doors of perception tighter and tighter.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You're right. Karma has nothing to do with it. There will always be places around the world with people and animals that are suffering. The idea of fixing that is absurd, on planet Earth anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I don't have to play dumb haha..
the mimi thing though is a joke.
Im not actually comparing you guys.
if you were even a little similar to her Id be all

sorry for sounding harsh earlier.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I felt the need last night to strum and warble out Driver 8 last night.

I forgot how fun that is to do. Then did another REM song...

Looking at your watch a third time, waiting in the station for the bus
Going to a places that far, so far away and if that not enough
You know it where nobody says 'hello', they don't talk to anybody everyone knows...

@all, I am gone for Holiday weekend. Don't be surprised if do not check in for a week! Have a safe one!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Have a good time, Teot.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Forgot me phone was logged in! So, not gone just yet!

We have the Thunderbirds flying around. I am close enough to sit at home and watch them. But usually go downtown to have them circle overhead.

Thanks! And you have a good day too!

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

good. have a beer for me. and btw I read your posts about the Black Knight satellite. so you know it didn't go ignored. I just couldn't think of a response for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Im usually run into teot all over ATS but its usually stuff a bit over my head to talk about i end up imagining 1 atom thick graphine and 2 hours later the big bang is spreading out of quantum whats its..

lol.

a mary pranksters bus just went by playing hippy music then i ran into some woman telling me i talked to her kid for 30 minutes about unicorns..

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

A little love for me too wouldn't hurt though. To say it with Jim Morisson's words, you're all #ing slaves.
Try just a little bit harder to let me love you, as Janis Joplin said.

But hey it's just a matter of time, right? Nobody has a free will, nobody can be different than they are. At least you're cute. Doesn't matter if you're dumb and stay behind your potential as long as you're pretty.

All #ing drunkards and wankers, everybody is. I love the worst of you, I love you too. Jesus masturbated too and wanted to be a Rock Star.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

lol wow whats a mary pranksters bus?? lol
your town sounds awesome

edit on 29-6-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join