It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 102
<< 99  100  101   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I am going into work soon. I know I said I have 2 weeks off they are ripping up the floor, but I have to do all the pricing for ingredients to recipes to plates.. then redo the menu.. Honestly I could just put it off, but I made such good progress yesterday. I have pages of notes. (i never took notes before, makes me feel even more accomplished)

so I can sleep later. Its fine and my dreams will be so fun too, Im going to try for woo in there too..

I don't know if you are aware but Ive been meditating..

so..

Meditation acutely improves psychomotor vigilance, and may decrease sleep need

These results suggest that meditation provides at least a short-term performance improvement even in novice meditators. In long term meditators, multiple hours spent in meditation are associated with a significant decrease in total sleep time when compared with age and sex matched controls who did not meditate. Whether meditation can actually replace a portion of sleep or pay-off sleep debt is under further investigation.

so 5 hours instead of 8 hours for the control group.
I found mine goes down to 4 but Ive always needed about an hour less than average anyway.

edit on 20-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I always call my naps meditation. But it's not the same I guess

It's not like I don't meditate at all, but when I'm in my vacation phase, which I am after the Rome trip, I'm seriously on vacation. Not like you working 12 hours and whatnot. Prizing and #, puh.
Workaholic too, aye?

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

workaholic no..

Im quite the opposite.

My favorite thing to do is nothing. I do have high standards though.

What I like doing best is Nothing."

"How do you do Nothing," asked Pooh after he had wondered for a long time.

"Well, it's when people call out at you just as you're going off to do it, 'What are you going to do, Christopher Robin?' and you say, 'Oh, Nothing,' and then you go and do it.

It means just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."

"Oh!" said Pooh.

working is more like once I get there Im GOING to get the job done no matter what, assuming I get there.. haha. 12 hour shift was "hey kid youre fired for not showing up on friday and saturday. so reverbs gets to work all day!"

which reminds me I have to find employees in a month or so..

today i think ill do 2 hours. Sounds like a good amount.

enough of that bs my main focus is woo.

later dudes!

edit on 20-6-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Funny my main focus right now is nothing. I crochet a poncho. After sewing a handbag. Relaxing handicraft.
Rome was exhausting, before I had my epiphany moment. Now for the next three weeks or so, ... nothing.

I mean it's never entirely nothing woo-ish, and I'm talking about it, but I don't try to "make it happen".
That will come soon enough.

Your turn.
Or so it seems...

edit on 20-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

we shall see soon enough.
I got paid finally!

Its too hot think i might head home now haha.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Home is where the house is!

Lulz!

I realized, in a Pooh-like state of Zen in bright sunshine, that growing up is just the accumulation of paperwork from The System. I now have my social security card, my birth certificate, and a death certificate, all official, from The State so I can fill out more paperwork to feed The State and The System. I spent 65 dollars just so I can get 90 from The State! It might be more (like a lump sum for however many years) but it is just that sinking feeling of being Owned by The System that finally pushed the rocks around leading to the Pooh-ism!

If it is a lump sum, I think I will fill out the Other Paperwork to get Das Papers that allow me on aircraft as a passenger (passanger, is more like it!). Then I can do nothing in another state and drink their beer! I can get into a state in another state! Does that equate? At ninety five we all rotate.

Poohism: You can't save time. You can only spend it!

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

you can't save time you can only spend it.
I like that.
I don't watch time and so I always have extra.

The people working for "the state" are no more powerful than you to do anything.

When people realize all people are people Ill be happy. further.. government is just people x inertia.. Those government people are just as swept away as you or I.

Individually some say "these are the rules." Others may feel "I have no power to change this."

Either way it takes vision divorced from current circumstance to see any other way.

its just us.. No alien overlords, and we did it to ourselves. even those thinking they are in charge chained themselves to the deck of the ship, so they can't bail..

Do they have the strength to call out to be unchained so we can all steer the ship? doubtable when they know they would be walked off the plank anyway.

forgiveness goes really far and if I had that power to show it all to everyone I would forgive to bring us all back to shore again in the garden

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Best cure for paranoia? Worst thing that can happen is death? Go long enough and it also ceases to exist... as which of the myriad of corpses in the myriad of worlds and myriad of stars and moons are yours?

Lol countless beyond measure.

Stop attachment to the stupid beta testing of drugs street and otherwise; sit there long enough and all worlds of ignorance you've ever existed in will come serve you all the stupid you can handle thinking themselves; smarter, quicker, faster, and all this other nonsense, as you flow through all time and space as dust making simple wind.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

In reality; That bear just eats Rabbits wife that the rabbit not knowing he was a rabbit called her Hunny, stupid bear not knowing himself a bear sticks his blind ass in there looking for Honey; best bee hive ever since he never gets stung.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

The illusion is so powerful that most buy it without descent. That was my reason for quoting Leary in my profile when I started, “Think for yourself, question authority”, but everyone here didn’t, so I gave up on converts, and be hanging with ya’ll!!

The world is so different than people know and when you point it out they claim you are crazy.

Man, so want to talk crap and hang out but it is a school day so need to leave.

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Rollingstone (but of course) - What Pot Legalization in Canada Means for the U.S.

The first G7 (and G20 for that matter!) to legalize it. You're over 18 (some provinces, 19), you can walk around with an ounce and grow 4 plants.

The article points out the West Coast, "from Alaska to San Diego" is all legal, and now including Canada.

Who would have thunk that the Netherland World Order would start in Canadia??!!

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

wow...

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That's a total Mandela. It has always been legal in Canada to grow your own.

That happens quite a lot to me lately. Mostly with European/German politics. First the centres where they hold refugees. Now that you get registered with fingerprints in the country you first enter Europe... that there's no money except in the country you're registered.
In my head that all was already policy.

Now Canada. And my suggestion for writing on my tablet: "Tusch Hudson" = fanfare Hudson. It's meant as compliment, Hudson is a Canadian river, right?

edit on 21-6-2018 by Peeple because: Add

Or a bay? Sorry it's 5:30am where I am....

edit on 21-6-2018 by Peeple because: 2nd thought

posted on Jun, 21 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

In the poems of Han Shan he said; You'll find me at the brothel and house of wine. Not that he would be drunk hanging with prostitutes but maybe to rescue that Christ fellow as bodhisattva... Being a patriarch means when lineage breaks; time to descend and pick up that child and put them back home or set them on the path. As Christ was known to protect prostitutes from being killed and of course drunk and out of one's mind spins such a vast and wide grey area when people are out of their minds with drugs/drink.

In reality much like Neo's spoon none of that exists... except in name(making a secret one is a good oasis) that honestly drove one goddess nuts that woke up and liked to destroy worlds she could not command that guys world and it made her so angry only because he accepted to come in fealty to that secret name he made for himself; so no matter what other name anyone gave him? he'd only come or respond to the one he named for himself.

Typically that sort of thing occurs after a time in a monastery as one will give you a name; since well the form can or could be anything... so the adult name is when realization has grown meaning no one can beat the snot out of you and rag you however far to serve as some slave meaning Buddhas property or child not yours.

If you want to speak to him at a monastery her at an abbey? One must use the name if one does not know that name? Then buddha buddha everywhere not a drop to drink. As such people and those sending them from other realms are slave masters and their "servant".

Solomon likely had to be the worst slave catcher since Jabba The Hut... I say since because reversing the wheel of life means one has undone their own birth. So the earth and all sentient beings become the womb of the deathless... the goddess trying to capture that one she wanted to dominate for whatever reason? Like Devadatta became the mara or murderer of that one other over and over until peace arose. She had such a craving for him that it was like a huge murder mystery world after world life form after life form as it all leaps and devours in hunger...

Sort of like how in Homer he and his men were able to get out of the troll yagas house by blinding one and saying his name was "no man". Likely a retake on the eye for an eye whats good for the goose is good for the gander yin and yang thing... no yin? why bother with your yang? No yang? why constantly hunt for your yin?

So like in the Inuyasha anime I accepted my poison arrow knowing the sutta. How long will I hang here? Know knows who knows and tis much wiser than I.

<< 99  100  101   >>

join