It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hello Wis! Love your new avatar and pics! Think I will sit by that fire for a while.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

How lovely that you would join me. Should we have hot cocoa and perhaps a piece of pie or scones lathered in butter?

I have rested fairly well after two arduous days, and would enjoy listening to the waves speak of days past and more merry days to come or just tales of magic.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
A song for those of you sitting by the fire.

Time heals many wounds, or at least makes them less painful.
Here's to hoping time will help and heal those who need it.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I believe that wisdom comes from God, and He does not use solely Christians for conveying it. I think Christians who believe wisdom only comes through Christians have not been paying attention to Scripture. Many stories in the Bible show exactly that - non-believers disseminating wisdom to believers, even rebuking them with it.
So, thank you for your kind thoughts, and for the present; I am honored.

You are welcome and thank you.
Thank you for responding in kind. I all ways fear a rebuke from a fellow Christian when I challenge our dogmas. We pick and chose, we create imaginary tribes, and forget we all come from the same source.
Sigh of relief.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank You Sheye, you are as your name says 'admirable'.

Enya has such a haunting and beautiful approach to life.

"Who knows where the road goes, only time"
I do wish I knew though. Life is so frightful with out a map. I wish I knew tomorrow was a safe place to be.

If I didn't have the responsibility for my animals I would leave this realm. But they need me, they need a roof, food love and care. And they give me immense joy.

"Who can say if your love grows, only time"
For them I pray every day for a miracle, that they aren't forgotten in the middle of all the suffering of our world. This is my little universe. (sobbing). I just pray I can keep them safe.

When I was much younger I thought life would become easier as I aged. Still thank you for the song, she is so honest.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wis, I think I would just like to lose myself in tales of magic right now. Do not stay in this realm just for your animals my beautiful friend for there are people like myself who love and need you too.

Shey, I always loved that Enya song and it makes me cry as it evokes such deep emotions.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Insert obscene word that would violate ATS T&C here As I'm taking care of business (heart and insurance business that is) I find out what the delay has been. My insurance company decided not to approve me seeing the recommended heart surgeon as my insurance expires at the end of this month. It was so nice of them to wait so long to tell me this. Well, the good news is that the heart surgeon's office called just before I received this news and they had talked to my insurance company earlier today. The heart dr. has me scheduled to see them on the morning of Aug. 28th to discuss my need for a heart valve replacement. The only information they are lacking is the radiology disc that has all the pictures of my heart on it that the hospital took at the time of my heart attack. I'll work on getting this tomorrow afternoon.

Meanwhile, I received these phone calls while at my regular MD's office which is also home to the county insurance that I needed to renew. After taking care of a lab test I had the above phone calls then talked with a nice lady about my insurance renewal. She nicely explained everything that I needed to fill out and the required paperwork I needed.

To speed things along I went to the unemployment agency and got one of the print outs that I needed. The remainder is paperwork from Social Security that I will go after tomorrow morning before returning to the insurance office with all that is needed to renew with.

I went to the grocery store after this and wore myself out with all that I've done. As complicated as everything was I wanted to explain what I did and what I need at one time to my parents. Mom was in the kitchen fortunately and dad was in the living room watching the faux news. Being in pain and tired, I wanted to sit at the kitchen table to tell them, at one time, of my saga. Dad was being an ass, as usual, and didn't want to leave the living room. I told him that I was too tired to yell at him so he can hear my story. All he could do was to make some stupid remarks that are useless to share with you.

So I gave my mom a very short version of the story and took dinner to my room. After resting and going over the remaining paperwork I went to my mom's room and sat down and explained everything to her. She even took notes.

Shortly after that dad actually got off of his brain and went to ask her what I had told her. All I could hear was something to the effect of "go ask yourself" and him yelling at her.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Bad news followed by good news ... followed by bad attitude on your dad's part .. sorry to hear that part 😕.
The good news is things are moving along in the right direction , and you'll get your insurance renewed .

I think things will slowly get better for you LFaBL ... hang in there . Your heart is hurting in more ways than one , but some of it can be fixed with good doctors .

Wishing you all the best !

edit on 3-8-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thank you for your kind words Sheye. Now I have to put up with my dad asking the doctor totally stupid questions when we go to the appointment.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Blue, you rest and look after yourself. Like Sheye said, things are moving in the right direction. You will feel so much better physically once your heart problem is solved. Your Dad is not helping by stressing you out so much. We are here for you. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you so much Night, that made me feel better about everything.

Okay, I need to be going to bed soon so take care.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

Thank you so much Night, that made me feel better about everything.

Okay, I need to be going to bed soon so take care.

Sweet dreams!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm back with a couple stories from my latest round of haunted location experiences.

The below experiences come from my trip down to the Madison Asylum (Madison Seminary).

The trip itself started out scary - Some bonehead visiting MI was going really slow on the main road that I was taking, and due to the typical MI weather, I hydroplaned and almost picked him off because he felt like braking for a ghost squirrel. Fortunately, I didn't hit him or anyone else, so apart from shot nerves, I did actually make it (And, bought another crystal skull).

When I got to the building, the entire place felt...heavy (almost an unclean feeling) - It was a small group of us, which meant that I basically had my pick of places to explore on my own.

The first unsettling experience that I had was when we were in the attic and one of the top floors of the place: There was a bathroom that a fellow psychic and myself would not go in (the feeling was horrible) - I was later told that someone killed themselves in there. In the attic, the home owner and myself heard footsteps from the other side of the building when all of us were in the same area. We also all heard a scream from somewhere inside the building as well.

Now, the second experience is where it starts to take a darker turn - I don't scare easily, but whatever this thing was, it did not have good intentions. We started off with a Phasma box session (I'm still skeptical of this, as anything from a computer can be faked easily), and the group leader asked where we should go for the session. A clear voice came out asking for the basement (in particular, a room that wasn't open to previous tours).

When we went down there, everyone felt uneasy in that room - I was getting a bad headache. Immediately after we all got in the room, the same voice said specifically to send someone to a "jail" (holding cell). I could tell by looking around the room no-one wanted to stay in that room, and we all kind of bolted. What scared me the most was that even with the door closed, I could still "feel" something staring through the closed door - The last time I felt that kind of nastiness was when I had my brush with something in a Cemetery years ago. I have no desire to go back to that room.

The final thing that happened to me, which was more annoying than scary, was that I was the last person up. So, after wandering the entire place (and using my microphone to record everything), I decided to sleep in the main room for a couple hours.

Now, before I went to sleep, everyone (including me) kept seeing what looked like a shadow walking in that same room: As I was trying to get some sleep, every couple minutes I would close my eyes, and I could hear what sounded like footsteps coming within about a 4-ft radius of my sleeping position. It sounded like when a little kid marches up to you (when you know they are watching). I'd open my eyes, and there'd be no-one there.

This went on for some time - I'd close my eyes, and it would start up again. The worst was when I heard the steps going around my head, because I could "feel" that someone was close to me. At points, the steps felt like they were coming from outside too, but everyone was asleep.

Finally, I had enough, so I turned on my camcorder and pretended to sleep - Sure enough, I hear the steps, except this time, I also hear a little *BEEP!*. The camera died on a fresh battery. I did drift off to sleep for about an hour, and when I woke up, I ended up staring at a broken TV screen on the wall. I could see daylight...and then a black shadow went across the TV screen and blocked out the light behind me.

One of the odd things I learned was that one of the spirits actually goes between this location and the Randolph Asylum (where I went last year).

I'm sure there will be more tales after I review the footage/audio - I highly recommend this place if anyone is looking for an adventure.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

One of my favorite "weavings"...very meaningful.

Hello, NightStar****

Just passing thru and didn't want to be rude and not greeting you properly.

Lovely place you've made here. Cozy, inviting, warm.🔥 Beautiful, like your spirit...

Take care, now.

Be well and joyful.

💖💖☄
edit on 3-8-2017 by NewzNose because: correction

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Hello Sweetie! So nice to see you! Please make yourself at home and enjoy our lovely realm! The pixies will be along to make a drink and bring you something to eat shortly. Thank you for the kind words Hun! Hugs!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Ooooh Foss, spooky! I love hearing of your paranormal adventures and look forward to hearing more! Where is the pic of your new crystal skull???

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No activity in here since last night?

I see the faeries dancing in the garden and the dragons are taking flight. The coffee pot is full and plenty of donuts and food. Our Summer time folks must be at the beach and the Winter folks must be by the fire.

Wishing you all a peaceful day and much love!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Stomach pains kept me up most of the night, which is never a good thing. The only sleep I got included one of the worse dreams I've ever had. I tried beating up a 5-year-old boy for being so rude to me but since it was only a dream my punches didn't do much harm.

So today has been no fun. I spent a couple of hours getting what I needed at the Social Security office and then I went off to give the health insurance comp. the rest of the needed information to renew my policy.

The down side to getting everything in order to see the heart surgeon is that I may need to go out of town one day next week to get the radiology pictures of my heart from the hospital I stay at after my heart attack.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorry you had such a rough night Blue. Hopefully you will sleep well tonight. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join