It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Blue, I will not pretend to know what you are going through. Every being experiences life in a unique manner.
I will though say I have you in my prayers that you may find some solace in the middle of this chaos.
As a poor piece of advice having gone through major surgery myself. You may want to begin to mind your diet and take adequate supplements.
Post your dream in your dream thread, they seem to listen and interpret well.

Get some sleep. Rest and peace are your friends.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and advice Wis. Today I'm trying to take it easy but I can only do so while the laundry is running.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello Blue! rest up after the laundry. Maybe you can find something in our expansive library here and go read out in the garden that is filled with blooms and where colors come alive.

Night walks the lonely, winding path into the forest. It has been so quiet in the shed. She looks to the great expanse of sky, grey and sunless. No rays filtering through the trees. She lets the gentle rain fall onto her face, eyes closed and contemplates where to go and what to do. With a heavy heart she opens her arms wide. To all my Sheddite warriors of the light, may you find peace and clarity, laughter and love. May you always know the serenity and sacredness of this place and find your solace. Stand strong against adversity, unite with your constant companions here, your dear friends who will always be here no matter what. Find your courage and strength and if you cannot, let us help you find your way. And always, always keep the magic alive. I love you all and keep you close in my thoughts and heart.

edit on 5-8-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's going to be a toss up between taking a nap and watching War for the Planet of the Apes whenever my laundry is dry enough for me to put up.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

ooooh, watch the movie and then take a nap. LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You may want to begin to mind your diet and take adequate supplements. Post your dream in your dream thread, they seem to listen and interpret well.

I'm debating about posting a dream thread as I know who the little boy in the dream is and possibly the meaning, but I could always be wrong.

Per diet and supplements, this belongs in another thread I'm thinking about writing. However, I will say that additional changes to my lifestyle are needed but without much money and fighting against the twisted logic of Mr. KnowItAll Dad I am hesitant to do so. I'd be better motivated if I had someone at home that could help me in a proper way to improve my health with an understanding of what is and isn't toxic in the food world and a better understanding of my heart and my physical/mental abilities.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way as for what you were saying. I do appreciate your kindness.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

But Night, I wanna stay awake during all 2 hours and 20 minutes of the movie! lol

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Good evening Shed. I hoper you are all awake and having a nice day. This is a very quiet and delicate song with a very faint audio track, I think they screwed up the mixing. You have to turn it up more than a regular youtube vid, sorry bout that.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

NIce to see you Driver. Thanks for the music to hand up cloths by.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Food advice you say? Please allow me to be so bold.

No soft drinks (Coca-Cola etc) or max 1 a week.
No fast food, but I'm sure that one was obvious.
No ready-made microwave meals, ever. A microwave is a terrible and unholy thing.
Learn to read ingredient labels of everything you consume.

Buy pure herbs and spices cheaply from a reputable store (not your supermarket, they are expensive and sometimes of inferior quality!),
E621 or monosodium glutamate (a chemical flavour enhancer, so they say) is pure poison. If you see that on a label, don't buy it!
Avoid all products with the word light in.
Artificial sweeteners are poison. Aspartame. They recommend them for diabetics....yeah. My Dad was a diabetic. If you need sugar in a recipe, cane sugar or similar unrefined. Or honey.

Hope it helps and I didn't mean to preach too much.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hiya Blue! So did you watch the movie or take a nap?

Driver, LOVED the video! Thank you for posting it!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife

I'm debating about posting a dream thread as I know who the little boy in the dream is...

You could just use the other thread you have, the dreams are most likely connected.

Per diet and supplements, this belongs in another thread ...... However, I will say that additional changes to my lifestyle are needed but without much money and fighting against the twisted logic of Mr. KnowItAll Dad I am hesitant to do so.

I don't think you need another thread for advice. As for changes they are simple with out altering the habitat of the rest of the family. if you want I can give you some easy tips.

I'd be better motivated if I had someone at home that could help me in a proper way to improve my health

It is relentlessly hard to be alone, but you must motivate your self. And you are here for a reason, we will do our best to motivate you. We are no substitute for the 'real thing' but I have gathered great comfort and knowledge from the people in this realm.
You are not alone when you are here. Ask any of the old members. They will all confess that they rebounded because of the magical compassion that is shared in this tiny place.

Please don't take any of this the wrong way as for what you were saying. I do appreciate your kindness.

I didn't take 'it wrong', conversation is a matter of seeking to understand. Thank you but I am not kind, well perhaps but not all ways nice.

Kind is defined as of 'kindred spirit' at times I disrupt that connection.
]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[
edit on 5-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ahhh yes we need more tales and Fairies. Fairytales

Even it has just the slightest resemblance to a tale please tell it.

Night I loved your encouraging note to us all.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I love that pic! I wish I could tell a tale right now, but imagination and words elude me. I'm glad you liked my message to everyone. I sometimes wonder if anyone is really listening.

Very worried about someone right now so I apologize if I'm not quite myself. Still, I want to see people come here and share things and keep the place alive with their presence, wisdom, compassion and light, their humor and love. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thoughts go out to Gordi and his clan.

There was the strongest earthquake in 30 years to hit the Scottish highlands ...

Let us know you and yours are OK mate !

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Yes Timely. Here.
news.sky.com...

Here's a better link
edit on 6-8-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk...=summary
edit on 6-8-2017 by crappiekat because: forgot the darn link

And two minutes later a 3.4.

Jeez

Does anyone know what area Gordi is located. This hit in Moldart, West Highlands.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi Timely and Kat! My God, I hope Gordi and his family are ok. Christ, I hope he checks in here soon to let us know.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

It was a 3.8. Small fart.

IF he felt it, it would be a novelty rather than a danger.

I would however, enjoy a good recital from our Scottish friend on how the earth moved for him.

P

edit on 6/8/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I'm fine, didn't even know about that!
Was at festival on East coast all weekend!!
G

Saw this and thought of the shed.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join