It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Sheye
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! *splat*

* sheye picks herself off the ground and vows to never try riding a dragon again* 😏

Bahahaha! You didn't take the dragon rider course did you?

Nooo ... I didn't 😕

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
Hope everyone's having a good day today!

Thank you Shep. Splendid and your self? I am happy to see you because I found this the other day and thought "This is for our Shepherd"

I hope it isn't offensive, I know you are a stout Christian and Rumi is not. But I found it so beautiful and wanted to give you a present. I never know what to say to you other than "Good work, grand writing, it is so nice to have you around' Platitudes, you know.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

* sheye picks herself off the ground and vows to never try riding a dragon again* 😏

So you were the one who lured my dragon out for a ride. He was all huffy and puffy this morning. I got burnt eggs, burnt toast and his tail took down a grand oak.
Did you give him little treats of gold and diamonds before your ride? If not that explains your malaise.

Sheye have I said hellooo to you? Pardon me if I haven't, I recall looking up you name but don't know if I got any further.
You are admirable for having patients with me.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I may have to borrow Raine's scaredy cat photo...

No need my friend, I have scary cats too.

You can't hide.
We are anticipating our reward, I mean my reward, of course.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I just need to rant a little before I go to bed and pick up my next thirteen hour shift.

I should put this in the proper forum, which I will at some point. But I just need a hug and The Shed has the best ones.
Mini Rant.
Dear Customer, I say Dear, with trepidation. You constantly challenge me to reconsider my conviction of self abandonment and to 'love one an other as "I" have loved you'
I smile you growl, you demand I change things I am not at liberty to alter. So I do it so I don't get a complaint, the big scary thing all ways in front of me.
But the worst thing is you think it is OK to unload your day on me. Defenseless is what I am.
Eight hours, Nine, Thirteen I listen and listen.
I have enough integrity to never reveal how I feel. Ever.

I miss my Buttons, so terribly, life is hard and harsh, too many things to mention, but You Dear Customer will never hear a word from me.
What I am saying is I have to put up a 'face' all day. And I hate it. Here I can rest.
Hugs Please.
edit on 1-8-2017 by WalkInSilence because: letter

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The shed has been more than welcoming , though I have to say your huffy puffy dragon didn't seem to take to a stranger taking a test ride. I'll try diamonds next time.😁

Thank you for the shout out ... beautiful little community you have here. No angst... which is refreshing. A place for those who need to unburden their hearts at times, and definitely a place of good cheer 🍻

I have to admit the words " the shed " sort of brought some dark picture of a place where the whoopins were handed out.😏

Instead I find a beautiful little oasis of love and good cheer, and brilliant imaginations.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Sorry people, I had to take a nap earlier.

Wis, here is your hug! I am really hoping that someone found your dear Buttons and gave him a safe and happy home.

Sorry you have to work so many hours! I don't know how the hell I managed to do it for so many years, but I did and mostly in factories with a crappy back. It was hell! Love all your pics! Glad to see you as always dear friend! Now let the pixies get you a drink, put your feet up and relax.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hello again Sheye! Yeah the name of this place doesn't go well with an enchanting realm, but there is a story behind it and how it all began. I'm too lazy to tell it, but I'm sure Gordi or one of the others will be happy to.

It is a place that so many of us have needed and enjoyed through the years. Nice to have you in our little family!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

((((HUGS))))

For you WIS

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Hi Kitty Kat!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wis, one million hugs for you tonight.

I hope things begin to improve for you, my friend.

[[[[[HUGS]]]]]

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello Shed Fam!
So sorry to read of everyone's struggles and wishing, hoping and sending out positive thoughts. I will think of you all often today (as most days) and (((hug))) you from afar.
Feeling a bit like this these days

Just tired, I suppose. Working too much and not stopping to smell the roses. Last time I did, a bee stung my nose! LOL
Anyway, just checking in and wanting you to believe it WILL get better. We can WILL it to get better!

I'm off again.
Toodles!

Continue to be a source of kindness, love and peace for each other and those we meet along our journey.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Not enough duct tape ...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hello my beautiful Chirp! It seems a lot of us are under a dark cloud these days, but we will always have each other and this place to come home to. Thank you for the inspiration! Love and miss you so much!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Good day Timely! How are things out your way mate?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Did someone say hugs?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh how cute! We love hugs around here! How are you Driver?

I have to go out later and will be gone all day, but I'm here for a while yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Leaving now so see you all tonight! Keep the magic alive! Love you all!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hello Shedizens!

HAHAHA! This was hilarious! Welcome to The Shed, Sheye!
This is one reason I am a Shepherd. Sheep don't drop you from a couple thousand feet up.

a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
Belated welcome to LightSpeedDriver!

Aw, thanks WIS. Not offensive at all. Yes, I am a Christian (we are all strong and weak in different ways), I believe that wisdom comes from God, and He does not use solely Christians for conveying it. I think Christians who believe wisdom only comes through Christians have not been paying attention to Scripture. Many stories in the Bible show exactly that - non-believers disseminating wisdom to believers, even rebuking them with it.

So, thank you for your kind thoughts, and for the present; I am honored.

HAHA! I love those two cats. I can't tell if they're thinking, "You, sir, are in trouble" or "You, sir, need to open the dang door because in case you haven't noticed it's COLD out here. And you're in my house. Under my blankie. Now go get us some food."

[[[HUGS]]] in bundles.

I have to admit the words " the shed " sort of brought some dark picture of a place where the whoopins were handed out.😏

LOL! No whoopins. Well, maybe a stray thrown donut or two thrown at lurkers to get them out of the bushes, if that counts.
Yeah, lookin' at you, kids, y'all know who ya are.

Instead I find a beautiful little oasis of love and good cheer, and brilliant imaginations.

Aye, it is that.

a reply to: Night Star
*Shep blinks*
I want that tree in my yard!!!!!

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Totally awesome new avatar, Blue Dude.

Hi Chirp! Nice pics!

Hi to Timely, Mayor Night Star, and anyone else i missed in my little novella post here...

Ahem! I have been accused of a distinct lack of brevity from time to time...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Aaaaaannnnndddd, I've posted another episode of Falling. As always, you can use the link in my signature to find the beginning of the story, or you can use this link to go directly to the new post:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - One Last Meal

Happy reading!

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join