It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Oh my gosh.. three boys. Bless you all

My one boy is 4 and I can't imagine that energetic force cubed!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A colourful feel-good video/song for all of us having a hard time. (Posted this recently in the Mood Music thread in case you follow that.)

One of the most creative (and colourful!) videos I have ever seen, without CGI.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
Right? In my experience, a boy is a mobile nexus of chaos, noise, and destruction. Luckily, we moved a few miles outside of a small town, so we have 2 acres in a quiet, secluded, wooded neighborhood. They get crazy, we send them outside.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Night Star - so sad to read of the loss in your family. Warm thoughts and hugs are being sent to you and yours.

Per everyone else, we are all having ups and downs it looks like. I'll add more, later on, today once I return from the grocery and redoing some sort of lab test the dr. said the first one was "too old" whatever that means.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ATS member Flyingclaydisk is requesting kind words to be sent to him and his wife as the wife is suffering from some sort of brain anomaly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I hope your cousin will be ok . A shock like this probably never totally heals while we walk this earth.
I am grateful my life is running fairly smoothly but I often think about the unknown happening.
Life is fragile and can turn on a dime. I try not to stress about the many things that can go wrong in day to day life , but it's a facet of life you can't ignore.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst they say .. but somethings have such an emotional and psychological impact you can never really plan for them ..except maybe in the legal ways of updating wills, or having funeral arrangements already drawn up.

I feel down today because I realize how life is a fragile difficult journey at times, and so many souls are suffering daily on this globe for a variety of reasons πŸ˜•... but I will try to keep my focus on prayer for those who are in need of strength and courage , as well as other virtues.

Life is not an easy roller coaster ride ... God bless those who are struggling at the low points.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22516203]Sheye[/p, to: WalkInSilence

The shed has been more than welcoming , though I have to say your huffy puffy dragon didn't seem to take to a stranger taking a test ride. I'll try diamonds next time.😁

Thank you for the shout out ... beautiful little community you have here. No angst... which is refreshing. A place for those who need to unburden their hearts at times, and definitely a place of good cheer 🍻

I have to admit the words " the shed " sort of brought some dark picture of a place where the whoopins were handed out.😏

Instead I find a beautiful little oasis of love and good cheer, and brilliant imaginations.

I am breaking a rule to say I could not agree more.

An oasis..

Very well said. This is indeed a very special place. No negativity , open arms, and pixie dust enough for anyone!

Speaking of .. I left a fresh jar above the mantle. Please partake responsibly...

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I am pleased to see so many posts since yesterday.

Zos, I don't know how I missed your post above Timely's last night. I thanked him and not you. Gawd, I'm sooo sorry!

Thanks to everyone for their condolences and wonderful thoughts about the shed. It warmed my heart to see some folks who haven't been around in a while.

For the gardeners...keep up the good work! With all my aches and pains I had to give that up, but I do love nurturing all the houseplants I have around the house. It's like having a bit of nature here in the house.

Heard my Cousin isn't doing well, but people are staying with her for her now. She doesn't live close by so I can't see her and I will only call when I know she is handling things and knows what's going on. I also have a friend on my mind who I haven't heard from in 4 days, someone I heard from every day. I don't know what happened to them and am worried sick.

To anyone suffering through any troubles at all and none are too small and should be acknowledged...I wish you peace and so much love.

I wanted to reply to every single person in here, but my mind is rather scattered, more than usual. Thanks to all of you who have shared your thoughts, pics or music with us here. It always means a lot. The people in the shed never fail to amaze me with their beautiful souls, their humor, tears and friendship.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I'm not allowed to partake in pixie dust πŸ˜•... but thanks anyhow

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It's not Pixie dust, it's Dragons Nip. It's like Catnip for Dragons, if that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Sheye

It's not Pixie dust, it's Dragons Nip. It's like Catnip for Dragons, if that makes sense.

Well if it's anything like huffy ( that's what I call the dragon who flipped me off it's back) .. is taking ... well... I hope you understand my wariness πŸ˜•

Anyhow , under doctors orders I'm only allowed medicinal pot, and not sure the fairies and pixies keep that on hand.😏

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Dear Night Star,

It saddens me to hear things are so bad right now but I think I can speak for many an ATS'er when I say we all feel for you. You have a lot going on...

Hey, who else is going to make all the birthday/anniversary threads?

Look after yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to hear that. How is your cousin holding up?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I found out on facebook that my cousin's husband died the other day. I also found out that my nephew's girlfriend will be giving birth any time now. One leaves the world while another is preparing to enter. Weird how that happens.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Night, I was just compelled to say that you are truly grace personified. It is so lovely to see.

Wishing everyone the best!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
You are all so thoughtful and such beautiful souls. Thank you for the kind words everyone!

Heard my cousin isn't doing very well and I still have a dear friend that seems to be missing in action. The not knowing what happened is driving me crazy. I also know of many others having problems and I am just so sad and depressed and anxious.

In spite of all the pain and heartache that life may throw my way, I am still here for anyone who needs me. I always will be. I am genuine when I say these things. They are not merely words splattered across the page. Perhaps in our suffering together, it brings us closer together and we know we are not alone. Even though tears fall easily and I feel things deeply, it is a part of who I am. I would rather feel things deeply than not to feel anything at all.

Please know that I am reading every post and you all touch my life in your own special way. Stay beautiful and strong my Sheddite warriors! Don't ever change!

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Thanks To All for your Hugs

And ]]]]]]]]Hugs[[[[[[[[[[ back at'ya.
It is a great comfort to me that I can come here, (how odd that is to say), ask for a hug with out some one trying to solve my problems, give advice or tell me to get over it. Apparently you "know" me. A hug and a pat on the back is all I need to carry on. At least in some cases.
Thank you, I am too tired to respond to each off you individually but I trust you know I care about you.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I would rather feel things deeply than not to feel anything at all.

A sentiment I can agree with. To become callous or indifferent would be my only regret.

Stay beautiful and strong my Sheddite warriors! Don't ever change!

The Shed is what it is due to beings like you who nourish compassion, with compassion comes strength to hold each other through trials and also create genuine joy. Thank you.

Come sit by a fire, to chat or just listen to words with out sound.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

originally posted by: [post=22516203]Sheye[/p, to: WalkInSilence

Instead I find a beautiful little oasis of love and good cheer, and brilliant imaginations.

I am breaking a rule to say I could not agree more.

Is that in a book of lore that I haven't read? Meatheads rule of honor ' One must never agree' You made me giggle. All though I am still confused.

An oasis..
Very well said. This is indeed a very special place. No negativity , open arms, and pixie dust enough for anyone!

Yes isn't it and you were answering Sheye and not me but I conquer. Sheye is new here.

I left a fresh jar above the mantle. Please partake responsibly...

A fresh jar of, honey? Cookies? Pickles?
I am thrilled to see you here,

You have hidden your self in the 'Mirkwoods' too long.

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join