It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Timely, I think I need a down under dictionary, a Scottish one and a shed one where we make up words. LOL

Wis, Hello my Shed Sister! Did you see the pic of Kitty Kat and her walleye fish? I'm really sleepy, but not yet ready to go to bed.

The dragons can still stop by for a visit. Perhaps a ride in the moonlight would do your soul some good. Love ya!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh My. It has been months since we were here at the same time.

And I am sleepy too, very but I had to respond.
So good to see you. And I would love to ride in the moon light. Or sunlight, any time on a dragon.
Actually it is amazing to see every one in real time here. We seem to miss each other.
Hugs in Bushels.
edit on 22-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: sillyness

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Great seeing you in real time too oh wise one! Big hug! Always love that gif! LOL

OH...a lot of us seem to be having problems with the private messaging system, the envelopes are not turning white to alert us of a message, so...check your in boxes anyway just in case.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Not one single post from anyone today? That is so terribly disappointing. I hope everyone is ok or just busy. I do worry about people when they don't come around.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Yeah, i have been busy being lazy. Resting, listening to music and contemplating about stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hiya,

Sorry, haven't had time to sort out my photos.
Had to work today because of a bit of a backlog building up while I was away.
It's nearly 7pm here now, and I'm going to call it a day soon... I need food!

Will try and pop in later.

G

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fin, thanks for stopping in! What kind of music have you been listening to? Rest well. I have been resting myself today as I haven't been sleeping well. Nice lazy Summer day for it.

Hey Gordi, glad you stopped in as well! Sorry you had to work today. I hope to see you later if time allows and can't wait to see those pics!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My Photobucket account isn't working properly - they've changed the sharing rights trying to get us to pay $$$ for sharing our own photos!! grrr!

I've tried uploading my holiday photos to a different site...
Can someone please try and have a look? See if this works?

LINK to 500px Photopage

cheers
G

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!! YES it is working! Those photos are awesome Gordi!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

YAY! Thanks 'Raine.
How are you today?

Need a wee holiday in Scotland? LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'm good Hun! Why yes, yes, a trip to Scotland sounds wonderful!!!! I'm catching the next dragon out.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'll leave the porch light on...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Don't wake me up if you arrive during the night... I need my beauty sleep!

Good Night Shedland.

Gx

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: SprocketUK

Hello Sprocket! What are the books about? How have you been? Our pixies in here are pretty cool. They love to serve food and drink and yes, they can be mischievous with their pixie dust, but it's a lot of fun.

en.wikipedia.org...(series) Sort of an alternate history where magic and vamps and suchlike exist around the human world. All told in a noir, first person, private eye style. Oh and all the titles are takes on Clint Eastwood films.

Not my usual fare but they are a good read/freat listen.

Glad to know the pixies here are cool

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
Don't wake me up if you arrive during the night... I need my beauty sleep!

Good Night Shedland.

Gx

LOL! Don't worry. I'm an Elf, I can be very quiet. I'll just curl up on the couch until you wake up. I'll bring pixies to make us all breakfast.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Glad you are enjoying your series.
Hope you are well this evening. Well, it's evening here for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Just dropping by to say "Hi!"

Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful summer, if that is the season where you are.

Mine is going to fast! But I got to spend a WONDERFUL night Friday, with my witch sisters up in the woods. So nice to get to relax and rejuvenated after all the work crap.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Sounds lovely! So great to see you Hun! HUGS!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Glad to read that you had an awesome Friday night. Let me know when the witch brothers are allowed to go off into the forest as well and I'll dream of being there.

Hello to everyone.

Great pictures Gordi.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Why yes, yes, a trip to Scotland sounds wonderful!!!! I'm catching the next dragon out.

Hey, what about us? I want to go to Scotland again. You can't just leave us here.

I asked my friends for a ride, so when you are all ready just let me know.
With 'these guys' we get a full earth orbit, complimentary holodeck usage and we arrive before we departed. So who is up for an adventure?
They have plenty of dragons 'over there', we can get our dragon rides while we blow 'hot air' at old castle ruins.
We could even pick up Gordi have a 'sky picnic' and be back with out Chrissy noticing he was gone. Actually let's just take his whole family, the boys would enjoy seeing their father 'out of sorts'

edit on 23-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join