It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Yay finally a picture of you! Hello lovely lady! OMG that fish is huge! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yaaaa.

A big fish. Put up a great fight.

But I never got my walleye dinner.

I am so far behind in here. I don't know if I'll ever finish. It's gonna take me tomorrow to catch up.

Can you give me cliff notes? lol I hope everyone is doing ok.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I shall wait for you all to show up when you can, to travel back to our beautiful world. I shall keep you in my thoughts and in my heart. I shall leave a glitter trail so you may always find your way back home. I call to you and wonder where you are and what you are doing, if you are safe and ok. I can only hope that you are.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Yaaaa.

A big fish. Put up a great fight.

But I never got my walleye dinner.

I am so far behind in here. I don't know if I'll ever finish. It's gonna take me tomorrow to catch up.

Can you give me cliff notes? lol I hope everyone is doing ok.

Oh I didn't know anyone was around at this hour. Why did you miss your dinner Hun? Cliff notes? That's easy, a few people have been posting and everyone else disappeared for a while. The end. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well I'm glad everyone is doing ok. Well I'm off to sleep. Long day. Nitey Nite Night. lol

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Sweet dreams Kitty Kat!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Thanks for that
I've been listening to the Hollows books in my van lately, I just hope all these pixies don't pix me, like they do in the stories

Though this time of year, I think all the pixies go to Cornwall where the locals call them Piskies (I never found out why, but they do love em down there).

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Tight lines Kat !

A big airyagarn from Down Under for everyone else !!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Squirrel asking for his peanuts

He got em

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
BigG reporting.

Just back from holiday. VERY Tired... I think I need a holiday!
GREAT time away.
Mostly GREAT Weather.
ALWAYS GREAT Food & Drink!
Stunning scenery and walks. (My auld knees did "not too bad" - longest walk was about 5.5 miles!)
Got LOADS of photos but will need to go through them to see what's worth posting...

Now home, weather is grey, damp and horrible!!! LOL

Just catching up with RL, will try and pop back in later.

G

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Hello Sprocket! What are the books about? How have you been? Our pixies in here are pretty cool. They love to serve food and drink and yes, they can be mischievous with their pixie dust, but it's a lot of fun.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Timely, what the hell is airyagarn??? Bahaha, it comes up underlined in red, so either you made the word up or it is a word from your Country that we are not familiar with. How are you mate?

Gordi!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics from your trip! So glad you are back! I missed you!

Jess, OMG, the squirrel pics are awesome!!!!! Aren't they just the cutest little things?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Oh, some results from recent tests I have had...my cholesterol has improved but I need to increases my fish oil supplement, my sugars were fine, blood pressure was perfect, lost a bit of weight. My magnesium is low. Still need to have bloodwork for the endocrinologist. More doctors and tests in the upcoming month. Guess you guys are stuck with me for a while longer. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dog doing Native American dance. Amazing!!!!! Your smile for the day.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hehe !
G'day Night !

Airyagarn is Strine.

Strine is : 'Australian' spoken in a very okker accent ( like hillbilly)

Airyagarn : Is 'how are you going?' say it out loud and you are speaking 'Strine' mate !

Thinking of having 'bakenecks' for brekky.

( bacon and eggs lol.)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera

Gah, looks like I can't spell - meant to say crystal skulls;

No worry dear, 'Chrystal' is an apparently archaic manner of spelling, that I use. I am archaic. LOL. But what are Chrystal Skulls? Yes I could google it but I like the conversation. What significance do you give 'them' ? And why chrystals ?

Third was in the basement - Me and one of the guides heard some kind of growl

I have heard supernatural growls. What made it intimidating was that I was certain there was no 'natural' explanation.
What is 'natural' ? Things we can explain ? See ? Measure ? One day in the future 'we' may be able to 'prove' these 'occurrences' .
For now I am just a 'loon' LOL A happy one at that.

We spent the last hour talking with the house owner, who I am positive is psychic: For everyone except for me, he said something about each person that was unique to them; When he came to me, he paused, and the impression I got was he wanted me to talk about my experiences. All while I was talking, the EMF reader closest to me was going off.

Very interesting. He must have picked up on your ability. It becomes very lonely in the world of 'those who see' so he may have found comfort in a kindred spirit. No pun intended.

Thank you for this and happy travels.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Airyagarn
Thinking of having 'bakenecks' for brekky.
( bacon and eggs lol.)

I am fine mate. And I would 'luv' some bakenecks served ten hours from now. With a proper toast and tea.
You made me smile you silly Aussie.
I fell in love with a whole continent while I was on the oil rig.
The 'boys from 'Down Under' where so wonderfully shall we say 'proper' in a flirtatious delightful manner.
It was terribly hard to choose between the Scots, the Irish, the Aussies and the Kiwis, so I didn't. Mostly because I couldn't comprehend a word of what they said. Neither of them.
But I enjoyed listening to their 'chatter' and they were all perfect gentleman.

Heads up mate.
and I'll have mine 'sunny side up'
edit on 22-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
A most amazing post ......I have been worried about you!! . I was about to gather all the dragons for a search party. Whew!
Oooooh, how could I forget the ghostie stuff with Foss
Big Hug!

Thank you for the kudos, I appreciate that. I prefer to convey what I feel.
And thank you for your concern, life isn't a 'leisure ' at the moment but if a gang of dragons visited me I would be very happy.

As for the ghost stuff I must warn, I have an elephants memory. Down to minute detail.

Hugs back 'atja' 'alovja' Phonetic interpretation required.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Oh dear look who's back from a grueling vacation.
Perhaps you'll share a pint for recovery of course.

Now never mind us poor wee people left behind in the moors, whilst your clan feasted on the high lands. We managed, we had a party or two as far as I recall. LOL.
Good to see you mate.
edit on 22-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: letter

edit on 22-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: I am an imbicile

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join