It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Bahahaha! Sounds good to me Wis! I could use an adventure right about now.

How are you tonight?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

You could always start your own coven, but if chiefsmom lives nearby then I suppose you could join hers.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Please pardon my manners. I have seen you around the Shed for days but due to 'good intents', you know the 'Road to Hell' I have managed to not say hello. So Hello and Welcome to this wondrous realm.
It has been my 'home away from home' for two years. Settle in and let the pixies, wolves, dragons, birds and other fabulous beings pamper you.
A sprocket is a wheel thing, right?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice photos!

Can you give any details regarding the inscription on the curved bench seat. It touched me for some reason.

P

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Hello to everyone.

Hey there Blue. I hope you are doing OK?
I have been reading your dream thread and find it very interesting although I my limited knowledge prevents me form replying. But you have my stars and flags.

Are you finding time to divert your self from your worries. I hope so. Heart issues need rest.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
What are you doing here???? Is it morning? I am confused. Is it coffee time?

]]]]]]]]HUGS[[[[[[[[[ Sweetie. That is beautifull quote that I will capture right now.
Many of you have been those angels to me, when I needed you most.
Are you well? Is Paul well?
edit on 23-7-2017 by WalkInSilence because: blah

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh how nice Pheonix and Jess has joined us!

Jess love that saying!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

That was lovely!

a reply to: Night Star

I am almost always here, but living down under ... our times don't often coincide.

P

edit on 23/7/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/7/2017 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Just dropping by to say "Hi!"
Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful summer, if that is the season where you are.

Mine is going to fast!

Waves at you Chief thank you for dropping in. Yes and Yes. It is 'my' current season, that was a funny twist that made me smile, and it is going too fast. Is it an age thing or a collective conscious thing? Every thing is going too fast. I think Einstein had a theory about this??

.....with my witch sisters up in the woods. So nice to get to relax and rejuvenated after all the work crap.

I am sooooooo envious. People here dread the out doors. They think spending time in nature is walking down a tar road.
Work. Work is terribly over rated. Yes we must pay our bills but it doesn't fulfill our lives.
Hail Chief.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

That was lovely!

I am almost always here, but living down under ... our times don't often coincide.

P

As long as you show up, I don't care what time of day or night it is here. Always a pleasure to see you mate. Hugs!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Bahahaha! Sounds good to me Wis! I could use an adventure right about now.

How are you tonight?

Well let us create an adventure then. I dearly need one too. Life is so complex.
Let us make a tale that brings us to a joyful place????

Thank you for asking how I am.
Many people in here have responded to my woes with compassion and support. It has made me regain some confidence in life. I am still very upset about Buttons, I know it is only a cat.
Life is stressful so I take one day at a time and here I relax and make a small effort to relate. In RL I seclude my self. I don't have the capacity at the moment to be present, because at work I must put up a smiling face at all times and repress any natural feeling.
So here I rest in friendly company.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm like you my dear friend and know that Buttons isn't 'only just a cat'.

As for life...I always take it just one day at a time. It's easier that way. So with the wind blowing through our hair, we shall begin our journey through the green forest and see where it may lead. You never who or what we may come across.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

As backward as my family is, they would burn me at the stake.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I was thinking about Buttons today. It does make for a sad time my friend but we are always here for you.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
Hello to everyone.

Hey there Blue. I hope you are doing OK?
I have been reading your dream thread and find it very interesting although I my limited knowledge prevents me form replying. But you have my stars and flags.

Are you finding time to divert your self from your worries. I hope so. Heart issues need rest.

For the most part I am less concerned about the heart issue now that I know all parties involved have an understanding of what is going on. All the doctors and the insurance company will get a reminder call about this. I need to bother my social security lawyer with the information too as it's been over three weeks since I've heard from them.
I'm happy that you have read my dream thread too.

Hugs

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I starred and flagged your dream thread too Blue. On the phone right now, but wanted to say hi!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Rush on over and wish our favorite Scotsman a Happy Birthday!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice photos!
Can you give any details regarding the inscription on the curved bench seat. It touched me for some reason.
P

Hi pheonix,

"And again in the dusk of evening, I shall find once more alone,
The dark water of the green loch, And the pass beyond Ryvoan."

Yes, the inscription refers to "An Lochan Uaine" (The Small Green Loch) and the Ryvoan pass beyond.
It's a beautiful and secluded part of the Cairngorm National Park near Glenmore, by Aviemore, Scotland.

I'm not sure who wrote the words, but they sum up the atmosphere of the place perfectly.
You walk through the enchanted woods on tiny rocky trails for about 3 miles to get there.
(The photo immediately after the inscription one shows the green lochan itself, and the next two were taken on the walk in.)
There is a calm serenity about the place (even with the odd tourist walking about!) and I can only imagine what it would be like, finding it alone "in the dusk of the evening"... Magical I would imagine!

G

PS - Edit to add link for info!
LINK to WALKING HIGHLANDS Website
edit on 24-7-2017 by Gordi The Drummer because: I wanted to adda link

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join