It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Pretty sure I tried Lexapro in the past. I got off it for some reason, but don't remember why. If it doesn't work for you, there are plenty of other things to try. Hopefully it will work for you though.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thank you, dear. I understand that Lexapro is a similar drug to one I took some time ago that worked wonders for me but I had way too many of the side effects. Apparently, I won't have the side effects with Lexapro.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Good to hear Blue! Might take 3 or 4 weeks to feel the affects. Some meds take time to get in your system. Keep us posted on that!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I think i have written this to you before, but i love your signature. It gives me comfort.

Dark roasted coffee here again, and some Finnish rock music. Going to meet some friends soon, it is about time too, as i have been inside for a few days in a row.

I wish a great weekend to you all!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Hello shed heads took me a while to dip my toe in but I needed a break from the mundane. Hope y'all have a great weekend coming!

I am heading home to Hereford tomorrow for a family party, one of my cousins is playing with his band and as he runs a micro brewery there will be lots of good beer too. It'll make a nice change from meeting up with everyone at funerals and suchlike

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Awww, thank you Fin! Yes my signature is simple but it gives me comfort as well. Have a great time with your friends and return back to us when you can!

Now where is that coffee? I need some myself.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Hello there Sprocket and welcome to the shed! We love our little realm here away from the mundane. I hope the pixies made you comfy while everyone was away. Pick a room out for yourself. It can be anything you imagine it to be.

Sounds like you'll have a great time at your party! I know what you mean when you say it makes a nice change to see family aside from funerals and such.

Have a wonderful time there and return to us when you can.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Way too many people missing in here lately. I think of you all and hope you are well.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello, Sprocket, Fin, and Night. I'm popping in to see how the shed is doing while watching a movie and playing phone tag with my nurse and doctors.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Phone tag doesn't sound like fun, but I hope you get somewhere with it. Hello Blue!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The people of the shed...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Good Evening Night,

Of course I'm still collecting crystals, and playing the violin, haha. In fact, I'm planning to get a crystal skull on my trip to Madison OH tomorrow (I'm doing the Madison Seminary overnight tour).

As for the violin, I'm actually working on getting some small samples of me playing together - I have to find the best recording device I have, because the phone sounds pretty crappy. I hope all is well on your end

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hey little buddy! I can't wait to see a vid of you playing! So happy to see you again!

Talking about crystals reminded me of this amazing movie...

edit on 21-7-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Way too many people missing in here lately. I think of you all and hope you are well.

I agree and thank you. I think many of us have each other in mind. I do just as much as people in RL. Through out my days a thought will pop up about one or another. 'How are they coping ?' 'How should I reply ?' 'Where are they ?'
But you know we are all just hanging around waiting for the next big adventure to begin???

Perhaps we, here in the Shed, are in the middle of an infinite grand adventure. Even monumental explorations consist of trivial concepts, such as, food, shelter, co-operation, emotional and physical support. And Restrooms. No one ever mentions private 'visits'. LOL
On pro-longed travels we get bored and long for excitement. But the day to day routine and compassion is what will help us survive.
Hugs

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
Helllllooooo, anyone home? I'm weary with my travels of the world, and could use some familiar company.

Oh My Hello Foss, did you bring any ghost stories with you? Thank you for coming to rest here for a moment. I lost my 'travel bug' but I still recall finding a place to rest.
What are these 'Chrystal Sculls' ?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

A most amazing post and pic my dear friend! I have been worried about you!! Thank God you showed up tonight. I was about to gather all the dragons for a search party. Whew!

Oooooh, how could I forget the ghostie stuff with Foss?????? I want to hear about ghostly adventures too!

Big Hug!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Gah, looks like I can't spell - meant to say crystal skulls; one of the antique places I went to last month had them, and I'm thinking about getting one!

I do have a ghost story - wayyy back in February I went out to a local mansion that was doing haunted tours - it wasn't an overnight, but they let us all stay till 1am. Freezing cold too; the furnace wasn't working, so we were all bundled up.

Several things happened that night that I couldn't explain - First thing was that while we were all waiting in the common room for the rest of the parties to show up, I saw what looked like someone leaning in the doorway (as if trying to peer in and being covert) - they took a step going down the hall (past the doorway), and vanished. This was 15 minutes in.

Second thing was that when we were in the common room (which was the most haunted), I noticed that an EMF meter was lighting up on the table in front of a chair - This table was solid oak, so there wasn't any chance of it being a hoax.

Third was in the basement - Me and one of the guides heard some kind of growl from the coal bin in the basement, but no-one else heard it. Down there is also a chair that supposedly, if a guy sits in it bad things happen to him. Well, me being the only guy (among some rather attractive girls my age :hey
, I decided to sit in the chair for everyone. I did this twice: The first time, we turned off all lights and apart from someone farting in the darkness, I felt like someone was staring at me...through the wall of the coal bin. The second time got worse: I started to get a light headache (usually, that tells me something is basically saying "Hey! You're starting to get on my nerves!".

Fourth was back in the common room - We were doing a ghost box session as a large group. Suddenly, out of nowhere a loud *CRACK!* came out from behind us. It sounded almost like as if someone threw a marble against the wall: The noise went around the side of the room. All of us heard it.

The last was perhaps the most interesting: We spent the last hour talking with the house owner, who I am positive is psychic: For everyone except for me, he said something about each person that was unique to them; the girl I was with actually broke down in the car because what he said to her was something she only told me. When he came to me, he paused, and the impression I got was he wanted me to talk about my experiences. All while I was talking, the EMF reader closest to me was going off.

I'll have more after I get back on Sunday - I've been looking forward to this trip all summer

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Fascinating Foss! The paranormal has always fascinated me.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OMG! Foss.

Cool story.

Sounds like things are going well for you. Good to hear.

Yaaaaa, I wanna hear some more.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello to all in the Shed.

Missed you guys.

I have been hanging out in spectrograph world. Very addicting.

I have been wanting to share some of my fishing pics with you guys, but I couldn't figure out how to post them.

TA, was kind enough to take some time out of his busy schedule and fix the one I wanted to share.

This is me out fishing for walleye, and lookie what I caught.

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join