It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Benghazi Consulate Truth Uncovered!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Trump won. Who the hell cares about Hillary anymore?

Oh, that's right. Trump isn't doing so hot, so we're back to Hillary and Obama.

I'm not sure why, but I guess the statute of limitations has run out on Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter I guess?

Nope...just want to see the responsible criminals punished. The statute of limitations for treason doesn't end when someone is out of office.

Never mind locking her up...HANG HER UP!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I hate Trump and I've never given up hope Hillary would be thrown in prison for her inability to protect our people in Benghazi. The spirit of Seth Rich concurs.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'm not sure why, but I guess the statute of limitations has run out on Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter I guess?

It doesn't matter who won. Four people are dead either way and if there is further proof that the administration lied about what went on then those involved need to be punished.

Too bad the many GOP investigations say you are wrong.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

It doesn't matter who won. Four people are dead either way and if there is further proof that the administration lied about what went on then those involved need to be punished.

Which is irrelevant if new information surfaces.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettuwell if she was trading secrets via her unsecure to saudi arabia for donations to clinton foundation thats treason and i say if convicted give her a short drop with a sudden stop and make sure to televise it and if obama knew and tried to stop investigations lock his arse up.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Did it?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Did it?

My post:

It doesn't matter who won. Four people are dead either way and IF there is further proof that the administration lied about what went on then those involved need to be punished.

I am not claiming new information has emerged.
Not quite sure how anyone could disagree with my statement.
edit on 28/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There was a time when America was truly great almost as if a Divine raising of a country the last couple of hundred years we've been really divided and it's not about flesh and blood the battle is spirituality in high places
gscott

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The OP does but did it?

I disagree with your statement. It depends on what the truth actually is. My CT is that those 4 people knew what they were in and knew that no help would be sent.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Fox News

Now there's a credible source...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You know...you may be comfortable that patriotic Americans died. You seem quite happy to not worry about why. I would personally call you a terrorist supporter, but that is just my personal opinion.

But your Gods, Clinton, Obama and the rest of the left leadership that would allowed the murder of our American soldiers simply makes me sick. Their children...their families and all you care about is supporting the lying left that hates America. I personally think you should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you don't have children but if you do...please explain to them how you believe the support of your political leadership is more important than father's lives.

You are a disgusting individual. You know the truth...you ignore it to support your liberal religion. I can only hope that a time comes when you are face to face with a real American.

Excuse me while I go to vomit.

edit on 5/28/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

(post by WeAreAWAKE removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Ok, I can do that too. The only deflections are your cries that I'm deflecting by calling out your deflections.

Hillary isn't president and Trump won, she doesn't hold any government position so she is irrelevant at this point.

You guys won, get over her, she is not in the White House right now. The only reason she is brought up is to deflect away from Trump.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

She must be thoroughly defeated.

She is still relevant to the Democrat Party.

Very Dangerous to the gullibles.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ok, I can do that too. The only deflections are your cries that I'm deflecting by calling out your deflections.

Hillary isn't president and Trump won, she doesn't hold any government position so she is irrelevant at this point.

You guys won, get over her, she is not in the White House right now. The only reason she is brought up is to deflect away from Trump.

Actually it would be nice that she is held accountable for her crimes when she held a position in government.

Some animals are more equal than others.
edit on 28-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Following your insane logic, a teacher that repeated rapes a child student should be ignored as soon as she quits her job. That isn't how law, America or sanity works. This evil, unrepentant cancer needs to be investigated, judged and if need be (if there is a God) gutted while being hung in front of all the families, parents, children whose lives she assaulted.

THAT would be justice. And you have a problem with this??? Maybe...just maybe...YOU are as much of the problem as her.

PS: Compared to Clinton...Trump is a fricken' GOD!
edit on 5/28/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Hillary didn't rape any children so your argument is pure hyperbole. I don't like Clinton any more than you do and she probably should be in jail but what does that have to do with Trump or anything else he does that is reminiscent of Obama or Hillary? Bringing her up at any point when Trump is being criticized is called deflection because she has nothing to do with Trump in any way.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hillary didn't rape any children so your argument is pure hyperbole. I don't like Clinton any more than you do and she probably should be in jail but what does that have to do with Trump or anything else he does that is reminiscent of Obama or Hillary? Bringing her up at any point when Trump is being criticized is called deflection because she has nothing to do with Trump in any way.

OK...lets take a deep breath...I will too. Scroll up to the top of the page. See that big, bold title? That is the topic. The topic is what this thread is about. It is about Clinton and Benghazi so the mention of Clinton is a valid part of the conversation as is Benghazi and the soldiers her and Obama killed.

Trump...however, has nothing to do with any of this. So, if you want to continue the topic, based upon the title of the thread...lets do so. You are the one bringing in other artifacts. Not me.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
A youtube video is proof and "TRUTH UNCOVERED!"

Lol.

Love you ATS. Carry on.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yes she does have something to do with Trump. She is still campaigning against him and feeding the frenzy of disinformation. Her latest is she only lost Wisconsin because of voter suppression.. never mind she largely ignored state in her campaign.

edit on 28/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join