It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Benghazi Consulate Truth Uncovered!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Good point.

It's long time to re-open the 9/11 investigations, this time without Bush Cabal hatchetmen running the damn thing, and all the rest of the roadblocks that farce of a committee / "investigation" was.

Who here has actually read the 9/11 Commission Report?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Lock her up.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Lol, she forces you to care about her? That's really funny because the last time I checked she isn't forcing anyone to listen to her or to make threads about her on ATS.

The only reason she is even talked about around here is to deflect attention away from Trump and his idiocy.

And who is anyone to tell her whether she is allowed to make speeches? If you don't like her speeches then ignore them. She is irrelevant at this point because she doesn't hold any government position.

Like I said, the only reason she is even "relevant" (used very loosely) is for deflection purposes and to take the heat off of Trump and his retarded theatrics.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I know, right?

I voted for her, and even I haven't kept up or knew she was giving speeches.

I'm reminded of being in a relationship, and being accused of cheating. My partner is obsessed and constantly blames me of cheating. They dig through my phone, my computer ... they even follow me when I go places to make sure I'm not cheating.

When the relationship finally ends, the truth comes out: they were the ones cheating all along.

Generally, the people the most guilty are the ones who shout and scream the most about "the other guy". It's basic psychology, big word for some I know LOL.

It's defensive behavior. It's like when your 5 year old doesn't want you to notice they've drawn all over the walls by screaming about their little brother spilling their juice on the floor.

+9 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Ya'll realize more time, money, and resources have been spent on investigating Benghazi by Republicans than ever was spent on investigating 9/11, right?

Like, the GOP spent more time/money on hearings and investigations than 9/11 ... which killed thousands.

So, I question where the priorities of the conservatives really lie? Are these people true patriotic Americans, or partisan robots ... programmed 'attack dogs', brainwashed to hate Hillary?

It would seem to me that conservatives/Republicans would DEMAND that more time/money/resources be spent into investigating 9/11 and getting more answers about the Saudi involvement (instead of selling them billions in weapons) compared to Benghazi.

9/11 killed more people, showed how vulnerable America is, hinted at Saudi friends not being real friends and a whole bunch of bigger threats to America's safety than Benghazi.

Anyone who considers themselves a patriot and proud-American would naturally be more interested money and time spent investigating 9/11 instead of Hillary.

Failure to think/see that way is a clear indication of political brainwashing and partisan indoctrination by alt-media social engineering programs...programs designed to turn you into little foot soldiers for a false cause.

I question why the DNC doesn't want an investigation into one of their own staffers' murder. I question where their priorities lie. No one seems to care that Bernie was cheated out of the nomination, or that Hillary was fed debate questions etc. Or that the MSM is complicit in all of it.

Failure to think/see that way is a clear indication of political brainwashing and partisan indoctrination by MSM social engineering programs...programs designed to turn you into convenient little useful idiots for a false cause.

"Pay no mind to any of this over here........Trump!"

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Thousands and thousands of American lives ... possibly funded by people we've just sold billions of weapons to...

And:

Bernie and and staffer (who may or may not have anything to do with the DNC)...

Let's see. Hm. Yeah, those things seem like they're pretty equal.

PS: And you can drop the debate question thing, that was fiction published on a hoax website.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Trump won. Who the hell cares about Hillary anymore?

Oh, that's right. Trump isn't doing so hot, so we're back to Hillary and Obama.

I'm not sure why, but I guess the statute of limitations has run out on Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter I guess?

I dont give a rat's a** , President or not , that POS needs to be in prison . And Obama with her. I like to see evil people locked up . Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling ....

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Everyone is equal under the law.

Until Bill ask what the definition of is, is.

Put her in Gitmo.

Good men died. Why should she get a pass...

She isn't the one that sent them there. Blame the CIA for their deaths because that's who they were working for.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
if this is true, how would it affect the lawsuits against her by the families of the ones killed as a result? a judge has already thrown out a case because they said the families didn't have enough evidence or strong enough case to prove that she had any responsibility for what happened

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I'm not sure why, but I guess the statute of limitations has run out on Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter I guess?

This is not about Trump, this is about crimes committed by the last administration.

Much like I believe Cheney Bush and his neocon friends should be tried for the war crimes they committed, I also believe Obama, Clinton, and the rest of the neo liberal establishment should be tried in the same fashion.

Evil is on both sides of the isle, demonazi's and republifasicsts are one in the same, the only division is amongst the people who are too stupid to figure that out.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
All we need is for the 1st big domino to fall. She is the easiest target because of her complete stupidity. It is like you can see the corruption flowing off of her. As another poster nicely stated, everyone should be held equally accountable under the same laws. This needs to happen and when it does the rest will follow as their borrowed time has finally run out.

Common lady justice.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Husband says it's pretty good for him, until he started to succeed and then people started to think they deserved more than their fair share of what he was making.

Now it's getting suckier all the time because he's losing closer and closer to half of what he is making.

But what would he know with his NA blood and all?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have always been anti Hilary, I'm anti trump too before anyone starts.

I friend of mine died that day in that embassy. In fact I was talking to him using an internet voice system right up until it happens. His last words to me were "I have to go dark, something's happening".

I believe about 30 minutes later he was dead.

That is why I want Hilary in prison, the people inside that building could easily have been saved.

He was a good guy.

Rip Sean.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Pretty sure he still got impeached. Billionaires lie about far worse just for profits.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

We care about Hillary because she forces us to by not fading away into the night but instead continuing to give speeches like the race is still on!

Hm, Okay that's a fair point.

Can you explain how even though Trump has won, he's still throwing "rallies"?

My theory is that he's a video game character and he gains "energy units" from rallies.

Energy critical! Collect more Energy Units!

In-game tip: Energy Units may be collected at rallies, by writing late-night tweets, and insulting world leaders. In-game tips can be turned on/off by pressing F10"

can you explain how someone who was just bitching about bringing up Clinton in a Clinton thread is now bitching about Trump, in a thread that has nothing to do with Trump?

Obviously a person who enjoys irony.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Finnaly we have the truth cough cough, after 9 or 10 investigation run by the gop, a youtube videos proves everybody wrong lol.

Good job op, dont quit your welfare.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who won. Four people are dead either way and if there is further proof that the administration lied about what went on then those involved need to be punished.
edit on 28/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Finnaly we have the truth cough cough, after 9 or 10 investigation run by the gop, a youtube videos proves everybody wrong lol.

Good job op, dont quit your welfare.

so anything new should be disregarded and not discussed?
Or do we need to have a 'Russia is bad' slant on it to keep the attention of you and yours?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

B.S.

People act like she should be president.

She still hopes for it...entire media etc chiming daily about impeachment around the corner...and magical demon powers can give her the presidency...any time.

She and her group of minions work endlessly to sabotage pretty much everything.

No...the real deflection are your cries of "deflection".

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I know, right?

I voted for her, and even I haven't kept up or knew she was giving speeches.

I'm reminded of being in a relationship, and being accused of cheating. My partner is obsessed and constantly blames me of cheating. They dig through my phone, my computer ... they even follow me when I go places to make sure I'm not cheating.

When the relationship finally ends, the truth comes out: they were the ones cheating all along.

Generally, the people the most guilty are the ones who shout and scream the most about "the other guy". It's basic psychology, big word for some I know LOL.

It's defensive behavior. It's like when your 5 year old doesn't want you to notice they've drawn all over the walls by screaming about their little brother spilling their juice on the floor.

Well...the Dems and media have broken records with this behavior...they shout BY FAR the most that everything is the Trumpsters fault.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join