It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Benghazi Consulate Truth Uncovered!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It seems that the new way is if you don't like the news it's "fake news" now and it gets disregarded, but it's real news if we want the story to be true regardless of the sources. It's sad times for Americans.
This goes for both sides DNC/Clinton and GOP/Trump. There is just too much propaganda now.
CNN has been spinning the news since the first gulf war, remember all those fake stories that we found out about after.

It should be called the Spin News Network, at least at one time they seemed to have some voices on that veered away from the official narrative but now they are all in the same message of lies.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Finnaly we have the truth cough cough, after 9 or 10 investigation run by the gop, a youtube videos proves everybody wrong lol.

Good job op, dont quit your welfare.

A youtube video covered Hillary's ass and put a filmmaker in prison for it. Good job, don't leave your welfare white bubble up north.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is NOT news... and the linked video itself is over 2 1/2 years old.

But yeah... anyone capable of rubbing 2 sticks together, and who did the math on a "CIA Annex" being a mile from the de facto consulate... and the goings on in Syria... knew this was a weapons transfer within a couple days of the event.

Everyone in the Special Operations community sure knew it... whether they were active duty or "retired".

Logic, analysis and historical reference of existing knowledge structures, while not ALWAYS correct... are correct most of the time... (well into the 90 percentile). Sift and integrate. Sift some more... integrate.

Anyway... OP, were you aware your posted video was over 2 years old?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

OP, were you aware your posted video was over 2 years old?

When I posted it, I thought I read similar information some time ago, not sure to how long ago it was.

What I am saying is, the information wasn't new to me.

However, there nothing wrong with a refresher course of Obama, Hillary, Administration doing stupid things and getting away with it.

Since so many people are so focused on what a lair Trump is, I thought it would be delightful to also show what lairs the last administration was.

However, thank you for input, everyone opinions counts.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Very fair points, sir. Despite his gyrations, and possible "unpredictability"... so far as I am concerned, Trump hasn't willfully (or unwillfully, that is clear) broken the law while in office... and yet...

Obama and Hillary have broken the law and the good faith of Americans, generally, and those under their direct charge as well.

IMHO, the whole "Russian collusion" narrative isn't about Trump... it's about Hillary's statement "If that f***ing bast*** wins we all hang from nooses!"

We are witnessing an internal civil war right now... between anti-globalism (Steve Bannon, Trump... et al) forces, and the entrenched and corrupt Deep State and it's people, who have set up a well established beachhead in the Intel and Mil communities.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Videos two years old?

Is there something new about this story now?

Will this put Hillary in the hot seat? Already doing damage control.

So the conspiracy theorist were right after all.
Been there done that kinda thing in action, as this is old news.

eta 56 flags as of now for news that is two years old?
edit on 29-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
between anti-globalism (Steve Bannon, Trump... et al) forces

So you think a longtime president of an international conglomerate is an anti-globalist?

edit on 29-5-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He built his "empire" on his own, without the considerable benefits of the TPP, that would make it possible for others to do what he did with FAR less trouble.

IMO... abandoning the TPP put a big red bullseye on his back. TPP is the BIG KAHUNA on trade. TPP does far more than even the harmonizations built into the European Union. TPP basically puts corporations at the apex of international laws including trade laws, and governments underneath them.

I don't know for sure, exactly what Trump is. I'm not sure he even knows for sure. But Bannon is an anti-globalist and anti-war guy. We have already seen Bannon pushed to the outside, and Kushner pulled closer in... and "neo-con" like behavior and rhetoric immediately thereafter.

If the neo-cons manage to hijack Trumps presidency... I expect we will see a POTUS Pence... before the 1st term is up... and under a POTUS Pence there WILL be a resurrection of TPP. Bet on it.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
He built his "empire" on his own, without the considerable benefits of the TPP, that would make it possible for others to do what he did with FAR less trouble.

TPP benefits people but you are against it?

IMO... abandoning the TPP put a big red bullseye on his back. TPP is the BIG KAHUNA on trade. TPP does far more than even the harmonizations built into the European Union. TPP basically puts corporations at the apex of international laws including trade laws, and governments underneath them.

TPP was dead before he took office.

I don't know for sure, exactly what Trump is. I'm not sure he even knows for sure. But Bannon is an anti-globalist and anti-war guy. We have already seen Bannon pushed to the outside, and Kushner pulled closer in... and "neo-con" like behavior and rhetoric immediately thereafter.

Which side are you arguing for?

If the neo-cons manage to hijack Trumps presidency... I expect we will see a POTUS Pence... before the 1st term is up... and under a POTUS Pence there WILL be a resurrection of TPP. Bet on it.

All I see is a preemptive excuse.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

What? Jimmy Carter is the reason those hostages had to rot in Iran for two years. Why if Ronnie had been in office, they would have been sent home after TWO DAYS!

Or something.

The more they divide us into groups, the longer it will take for us to rise up.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Same can be said for republicans

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

We are witnessing an internal civil war right now... between anti-globalism (Steve Bannon, Trump... et al) forces, and the entrenched and corrupt Deep State and it's people, who have set up a well established beachhead in the Intel and Mil communities.

Absolutely true.

Either we are for globalizim, or not. If not, then your the enemy.

Trump is the enemy, because he will not bowe down to the political globalist.

However the conspiracy theorist were correct when they made the statements that we were running weapons through Benghazi, and the Obama administration lied about it. disgraceful.

edit on 29-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Speculation and not even very honest speculation at that.

However the conspiracy theorist were correct when they made the statements that we were running weapons through Benghazi, and the Obama administration lied about it. disgraceful.

If the CT is correct then it was sanctioned and there must be a paper trail, maybe covered in top secret stamps, but there nonetheless and the present admin isn't rushing to get that info out either.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What makes my "opinion" not honest?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What makes my "opinion" right is that I don't present it as a fact: "I find it hard to believe that someone with a vested interest in an international conglomerate can honestly be an anti-globalist."

Your post, on the other hand, makes specific claims which can't be substantiated.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Your post, on the other hand, makes specific claims which can't be substantiated.

You're free to believe in anything you want, weather it can or cannot be substantiated.

I believe the ATS casual readers can make up their own minds what has been proven, or disproven.

I apologize that this upsets you so badly.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You're free to believe in anything you want, weather it can or cannot be substantiated.

Nobody said you couldn't.

I believe the ATS casual readers can make up their own minds what has been proven, or disproven.

Actually, what ATS readers believe has no bearing on what is actually proven or disproven.

I apologize that this upsets you so badly.

No apologies needed. It doesn't upset me at all. I'm just saying that the info isn't there for certain claims to be made.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So you believe Trump is not considered the enemy by the opposition?

Interesting, all the lies against him created by his opposition.

Yet you want to call me out as being dishonest. How ironic.

No apologies needed. It doesn't upset me at all. I'm just saying that the info isn't there for certain claims to be made.

On the contrary it does.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Finnaly we have the truth cough cough, after 9 or 10 investigation run by the gop, a youtube videos proves everybody wrong lol.

Good job op, dont quit your welfare.

A youtube video covered Hillary's ass and put a filmmaker in prison for it. Good job, don't leave your welfare white bubble up north.

Son got triggered again.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So you believe Trump is not considered the enemy by the opposition?

I believe he is. I'm just not sure who the opposition actually is.

Interesting, all the lies against him created by his opposition.

Yet you want to call me out as being dishonest. How ironic.

You assume they are his opposition.

On the contrary it does.

What does what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join