It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I posted recently in another 9/11 thread, but I think I caught the tail end of it and didn't get any possible explanations, so I'll try again here.

I basically said I wouldn't put anything past our government, but if they indeed perpetrated 9/11, why wouldn't Osama bin Laden/al-quaida/Taliban have taken that opportunity to really drive home their idea of how evil the west is by simply saying "we didn't do it."

Seems to me their agenda would have been better served denying it than taking credit for it, at the very least they could've sown some discord.

I'm not looking for debates about how buildings should fall when crashed into by planes, I'm simply looking for discussion on what I said above.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

For their side of the world, it was recruiting, it was spectacle, it was bragging rights.

Since Al Qaeda was deployed by the CIA into Syria to initiate the civil war there we always hear about, and the media keeps all the attention on ISIS while avoiding the Al Qaeda is our ALLIES there, the whole tale of Al Qaeda being a CIA operation and all that is a slam dunk, now.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Did Bin Laden immediately claim responsibility or was it years later?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It was weeks at least, possibly months, if memory serves. It wasn't immediate at least.

I remember at least 1 week of speculation, before some of the "proof" was found at ground zero.
edit on 24-5-2017 by East1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I can definitely see that side of it for them from a recruiting standpoint, "look what we did to the big bad United States."

I don't know though, I can't help thinking if bin Laden started putting out videos saying the American people should blame their government for what it did, that would possibly have helped in recruiting as well, from here even.

It seems like the fanatics/zealots hate our culture enough for recruiting to not be a problem.

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I always remembered hearing Bin Laden initially denied 9/11, but then this confession video came out and it was broadcast on all the news networks but after looking at side-by-side comparisons of Bin Laden and the "confession" Bin Laden on the tape it was evident that wasn't truly him confessing - it was a lookalike.

On top of that, the Pentagon released this video in December of '01 and said US had recovered in Afghanistan, and that's how they found the footage....

See for yourself:

Here's the vid

^ An important detail to look further into

edit on 24-5-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Looks like it was around November, 2004.

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks, I will certainly look into that. I'm still on the "fanatics did it" side of the fence, but I've always had certain doubts.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Did you know that in the compound where "they killed" Osama Bin Laden, they found conspiracy books about 9/11?

Also, re claiming responsibility, do any of you actually speak Arabic?
Or did you just trust the translations given to you from the Osama tapes?

Also, re the Osama tapes, did anyone ever notice how he looked so different in so many of them?

Just some little questions to mull over... no need to answer.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223

Looks like it was around November, 2004.

www.cbc.ca...

Yes, right before an election....

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

It seems like the fanatics/zealots hate our culture enough for recruiting to not be a problem.

To loathe other cultures is one thing, but to be driven to commit (suicide) terrorism is an entirely other matter.

If we were never over there all up in all their shia'ite then we wouldn't have any of these INTENSE problems.

This stuff goes back generations, where 9/11 kicked the old trends into total overdrive.

Meanwhile, if Al Qaeda / their offspring ISIS, and the likes of the CIA, were all legit, then Al Qaeda wouldn't currently be the minions of the CIA / Obama / Hillary / Soros etc (Libya, Syria, etc).
edit on 24-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes I remember at the time how the various videos of him looked like different people.

I never bought the official story from day one.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I think if the Osama tapes were mistranslated, on purpose or not, it would have been quickly sniffed out by any number of Arabic-speaking people around the world, and it would have been quickly known.

I wasn't aware they found 9/11 conspiracy books in his compound, I'll look into that.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Or how about insider trading with American Airlines (and one other airline I believe), or the "training exercise" happening on the same day, the fact the NORAD didn't intervene,

or the fact that 19 hijackers with boxcutters somehow managed to outwit the US of A, and then shortly after that TPTB instituted Draconian measures such as Patriot Act, and a multi-decade long (and still ongoing) "War on Terror" - similar to the War On Drugs, TPTB are also taking advantage of these scare topics & tactics for social engineering, chipping away at liberties and making a profit with black funding that can be generated on the side.

Just my .02

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I think if the Osama tapes were mistranslated, on purpose or not, it would have been quickly sniffed out by any number of Arabic-speaking people around the world, and it would have been quickly known.

I wasn't aware they found 9/11 conspiracy books in his compound, I'll look into that.

Ahh yes...
Touché...

However... did you ever actually see an Osama tape with audio?
Think back...

Or...

Did you see the imagery while talking heads on TV spoke about it in an "official" capacity?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

wowww, that post has my mind spinning. You rattle this all off the top of your head? lol crazy!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Or the fact that the Bin Laden family were quietly bussed out of the U.S the next day?

All these things add up eventually... to me anyways.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ofleming

that's just how I am - don't get me started on the ongoing Financial Schemes and the "Corporatocracy" (see John Perkins: Confessions of an Economic Hitman)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I had also hear that bin laden died of kidney failure in the early 2000's so I just did some internet sluthing and found an article on fox news dated 2001 claiming Bin Laden had died.............not sure what the deal is with it.

Published December 26, 2001 Fox News
Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader. "The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said. Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief. About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader.

REPORT:Bin Laded Already Dead
edit on 24-5-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Would explain dumping the body at sea...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join