It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Schmoe1223

Did you really believe you had a question of some merrit?

A lot more than yours

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: FamCore

This is exactly correct.

And OP, we're not "conspiracy theorists".

We're truth seekers.

Osama initially denied taking part but apparently did say that we deserved it:

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks.

It wasnt until the fake Osama took responsibility that the the media told told us that he admitted to the crime.

Pentagon Paid for Fake ‘Al Qaeda’ Videos.

I didn't want to insult anyone, I was going to put "Truthers" in the thread title but didn't want anyone taking it the wrong way, I don't even know if they take "Truthers" to be an insult.

I'm still looking into this Osama replacement, thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1223
Seems to me their agenda would have been better served denying it than taking credit for it, at the very least they could've sown some discord.

Not if they have the same agenda and are on the payroll of those in the U.S. federal government behind 9/11.

ETA: I have found this theory to be one of the most compelling with regard to 9/11: Link
edit on 25-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

www.nbcnews.com...
"Lauer: "So at no time did you discuss evacuating bin Laden family members from the United States while the U.S. airspace was still closed down?"
Bin Laden: "It was impossible. U.S. airspace was closed. Nobody could move."
Lauer: "Michael Moore leaves the impression that 23 members of the bin Laden family were given special treatment, at the very least, by U.S. officials, to leave the United States in the days immediately following Sept. 11."
Bin Laden: "That is not true. The airplane landed in Geneva. I went to the airport."
Lauer: "What day?"
Bin Laden: "It was Thursday the 20th of September."
That was seven days after U.S. airspace had re-opened. NBC News analyst Roger Cressey worked on the National Security Council at the time and says the NSC approved the Saudi flights.
cressey: "We had asked the FBI, did they have any reason to keep these planes and prevent these individuals from leaving. The Bureau told us they did not. So we said, well, if you're ok with it, we're going to let them go."

NBC News interview with Yeslam Bin Laden, half brother to Osama

Are interviews like this discussed beforehand between interviewer and interviewee?

This was in 2004, years after the events of 9/11, and he can just like that remember the exact date he landed in Geneva?
edit on 25-5-2017 by Schmoe1223 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Bin Laden never laid claim to 9/11. He said "who had the most to gain?". It was a very good question.

Seems to me their agenda would have been better served denying it than taking credit for it, at the very least they could've sown some discord.

Well this suggests otherwise does it not?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I also heard that Osama was never actually wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. He was actually only wanted for a bombing in some butthole country.
Source

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ALSO, I don't think most people have considered the importance of the 1993 WTC bombing in selling the official story of 9/11.

*ahem*

Not just selling the story that al Qaeda was behind the bombing, but the 1993 bombing meant that when the basement was rebuilt, the asbestos was replaced with stuff that wasn't so great at protecting the vaults from total destruction.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22275378]randyvs[/p]

Hmm, I'm pretty sure if he had done 9/11, he would boast about it.

Seriously, the official story is bullsh1t from start to finish. The worst thing is, that was only the beginning.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Perhaps we should just agree to agree?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The notion that the Bin Ladens sought and received official help in leaving the States is not just a 'truther myth', as suggested earlier.

This piece from Vanity Fair, 2011 gives a decent summary.

After the attacks, Ahmed quickly began to round up members of his family for a return to Saudi Arabia. He ordered his son and a couple of friends, who were in Florida, to charter a plane and get themselves to Lexington to connect with the plane he was taking home. They managed it, one of them told the security man hired for the flight, because “his father or his uncle was good friends with George Bush Sr.”

Late on the night of the 13th, Prince Bandar’s assistant called the F.B.I.’s assistant director for counterterrorism, Dale Watson. He needed help, the assistant said, in getting bin Laden “family members” out of the country. Watson said Saudi officials should call the White House or the State Department. The request found its way to counterterrorism coordinator Richard Clarke, who has acknowledged that he gave the go-ahead for the flights. He has said he has “no recollection” of having cleared it with anyone more senior in the administration.

An F.B.I. memo written two years after the exodus appears to acknowledge that some of the departing Saudis may have had information pertinent to the investigation. Asked on CNN the same year whether he could say unequivocally that no one on the evacuation flights had been involved in 9/11, Saudi Embassy information officer Nail al-Jubeir responded by saying he was sure of only two things, that “there is the existence of God, and then we will die at the end of the world. Everything else, we don’t know.”

The Kingdom and the Towers

The internal flight, mentioned first, presumably took place when flights were largely in lockdown.
edit on 25-5-2017 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As has been mentioned, in 2006 Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Osama bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting bin Laden to 9/11... Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.”

And in 2008 the White House denied that bin Laden was the mastermind behind 9/11.

In a press conference today, a reporter asked White House Press Secretary Dana Perino about the administration’s ongoing efforts to find Osama bin Laden, calling him the “mastermind” of 9/11. Perino interrupted the reporter, claiming bin Laden was not the true “mastermind” of the attacks:
Q But Osama bin Laden is the one that — you keep talking about his lieutenants, and, yes, they are very important, but Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11 —
PERINO: No, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11, and he’s sitting in jail right now.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Gee....your half brother's minions conducted an attack that killed almost 3,000 people and caused a great deal of concern over your children possibly being in danger because of the deranged actions of their disowned uncle..........don't think that maybe some dates might stick in your head for years?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

No, no one said that they asked the US government to help get their family gathered was a myth. The myth is, that they were allowed to leave the country prior to air travel being restored.
edit on 25-5-2017 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was nearly tortured to death, my understanding is, he was tortured 180 times in one month.

I cannot accept that this man was the mastermind of 911, he will say anything to live.

The kind of torture that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed went through was not to get information. But, to force false information.

Senate report says CIA torture methods yielded no useful intelligence

www.latimes.com...

CIA detainee 'gave false information' about Heathrow plot to stop waterboarding

www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />
My "opinion" is, the real masterminds of 911 have never been investigated, and never will. Why? Because these criminals are above the laws of our land.

The 911 Commission, pretty much proved the upper echelon of our government ( Bush Administration ) where lairs, and tried to get a "corrupt justices department" to investigate the cobal. Never happened.

Professions in the Justice Department were on the line in my "opinion".
edit on 25-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Indictment of Khaled Sheikh Mohammed

www.documentcloud.org...

You should read it. It lists one Osama Bin Laden as an co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks. You might want to update your research AND quit misrepresenting what Toombs said.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Gee....your half brother's minions conducted an attack that killed almost 3,000 people and caused a great deal of concern over your children possibly being in danger because of the deranged actions of their disowned uncle..........don't think that maybe some dates might stick in your head for years?

Something incredibly important in your life, yes, like the day your children are born, wedding anniversary, dates that are pounded into your head every year.

But something like "the date my plane landed at Geneva?" Not so much.

Then again maybe I just have a horrendous memory with specific dates years old. If someone asked me what exact day my plane landed in Florida for vacation 3 years ago, I'd look at them like they had 4 heads.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The date my plane landed in Geneva to meet my family and know they are safe? You are right, not a chance in hell I would remember that date.....

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

You should read it. It lists one Osama Bin Laden as an co-conspirator in the 9/11 attacks. You might want to update your research AND quit misrepresenting what Toombs said.

Bombshell: Bin Laden Worked for US Until 9/11

In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained ‘intimate relations’ with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, “all the way until that day of September 11.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

Perhaps you need to do your own research.

The fact is Bin Laden worked for the CIA and was working with them all the way to 911.

Bin Laden was not the mastermind of 911.

My "opinion" is corrupt politicians in washington working with the few corrupt CIA, were the real masterminds behind 911, that is where many of the circumstantial evidence leads, to the hidden hand behind the scenes.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The date my plane landed in Geneva to meet my family and know they are safe? You are right, not a chance in hell I would remember that date.....

What day did you graduate high school? That's a significant moment in anyone's life, yet I bet the vast majority couldn't just spit out the exact date without thinking about it.

I'm thinking about it now and couldn't even guess.

ETA:

Better yet, how about the first time my daughter said "I love you." Happiest moment of my life, but there's not a chance I could tell you exactly what day it was, I was happy in the moment, not thinking about what day it was, sort of like this half brother arriving in Geneva to see his family safe.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I thought you said the NWO was behind 9/11?

Now it's the CIA?

Seems your stories change as needed to stay relevant?

Never say orange jail suit......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join