It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes I know the article is dated October 2016! That is the whole point!! The FBI the same FBI Comey was director says they have been investigating Trump for months and CAN FIND NO LINK TO RUSSIA!! Why are we wasting tax payers.... Well there ya have it! Case Closed!!

That's rubbish, and you should know it. James Clapper, a former director of national intelligence, said there were secret and public versions of the same reports, both with the same conclusions. The highly classified version contained, “a lot of the substantiation that could not be put in the [public] report”, he said.
Clapper added: “For me, the evidence was overwhelming and compelling that the Russians did this.” (various sources)

So let's be honest instead be real, the investigation is ongoing, like it or not, that there were suspicions as far back as 2015 picked up by GCHQ in the UK, that the head of GCHQ visited the CIA in mid 2016 to tell them was was going on in detail, and that data from Germany, Australia, and eastern Europe was also given in the same respect.
This was about Trump's inner circle without specifics, since then Flynn has gone, even though he was not mentioned...nobody was publicly, however Trump talked then about fake news, and still does, even though he offered that the Russians probably did hack the DNC, while that hacking is unseparable from the Trump election. Stone the man of many talents including fortune telling, Manafort and Cohen are all implicated...but, you don't want to know that, just Dick the click.
edit on 21-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
PAY DIRT!! The OP's real intent....

FFS first, in your title you claim it's "The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey"

..then you go on (in your first line) to say

So far this is a solid theory, I hope we find out the truth..

So, which is it, the real reason? Or a solid theory?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

trump had joked th erussians prolly hacked the e mails. not the election. Cant hack paper ballots. The only hacking was Homeland Sec,and thats verified.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Dear god please let this happen.

What's the latest Clinton body count at ?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Hello,

I should have picked a better title for the thread. Until we find out more it is just a theory. It would explain many things..and since it hasn't happened yet it is just a theory.

Pax

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Good Post!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Well "Shut the Front Door"!!! I didn't realize one was only allowed to post on a CONSPIRACY SITE ,SUCH AS ATS, IF THY HAVE SOLID FACTS? That's rich!! I just stated it's theory and sorry you don't like what i have to say but it's called Freedom of Speech.

P.S, It isn't necessary for you to re post my entire OP. Next time just hit the reply button not the quote.

Pax

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Thank you for the kind words!

Pax

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have a hard time believing that the fbi or Cia or some other alphabet agency doesn't do a complete background check into every presidential candidate.

Trump won the election, we better check him out now......uh oh...

There is nothing illegal here or it would have been brought to light or taken to trump behind the scenes and he would have bowed out.

That's a common sense thought I had about this whole anti-trump movement. If any of it is true, then FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DNC and the media are incompetent. .... Wel, the media has always been incompetent.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

That's it? There are only three possible explanations? How about:

D) people within the GOP want Comey gone for a yet-to-be-disclosed reason and pressured Trump to do it.

E) Comey has something on Trump

F) Comey wouldn't kowtow and pissed-off the Grand Cheato on bruised ego alone

G) A foreign 'actor' feared Comey was getting close to something they don't want exposed and pressured Trump

H) Trump just like saying 'You're Fired' and it has become a tic

I'd say your reasons have more backing than the O.P.

Hell, CNN's already hiring legal analysts for the upcoming media impeachment circus and hearings. They must have gotten wind that somethings coming down the pipe.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Smoking gun...

there were 4 Independent investigations going on into the Clinton Foundation. Yet No one was getting anywhere because of the Attorney General Loretta Lynch..Yes the same woman who met with the husband of the key person of a criminal investigation on the tarmac the day before a verdict was being handed down in her email scandal case.

Comey covered for her in public statements claiming there wasn't enough evidence to investigate, then turns 180 after the election...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If you cannot see that trump is a con artist then you've no hope
a reply to: Kantzveldt

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

originally posted by: Bluntone22
I have a hard time believing that the fbi or Cia or some other alphabet agency doesn't do a complete background check into every presidential candidate.

Trump won the election, we better check him out now......uh oh...

There is nothing illegal here or it would have been brought to light or taken to trump behind the scenes and he would have bowed out.

That's a common sense thought I had about this whole anti-trump movement. If any of it is true, then FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, DNC and the media are incompetent. .... Wel, the media has always been incompetent.

They are government ran...so of course incompetence is built in. Private detective agencies have better sense than those guys.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well "Shut the Front Door"!!! I didn't realize one was only allowed to post on a CONSPIRACY SITE ,SUCH AS ATS, IF THY HAVE SOLID FACTS? That's rich!! I just stated it's theory and sorry you don't like what i have to say but it's called Freedom of Speech.

P.S, It isn't necessary for you to re post my entire OP. Next time just hit the reply button not the quote.

Pax

Go get your stars buddy!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It's definitely a theory, which is what this site is all about! So, I commend you thinking out of the box and looking for alternatives.

There is so much partisan divide lately here at ATS a lot of people get jaded and let their party lines obscure their common sense. But if you take notice, there are also a lot of people who make many claims ("FAKE NEWS" - which they then turn around and cite as their proof of concept, CIA,FBI,DNI,DOD et al. - vilify them as incompetent, and have other times cited them not only as sources but as reliable entities) which are disingenuous....so, sometimes it difficult to weed the real from the imagined.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I see you haven't been here long....Although you would like to pimp me out as a Star and Flag whore, the people who are used to the things i say and have said for the past 10 years, know that's not who i am.

But that is beside the point...In fact do you have a point that you could contribute to this debate, instead of just making character judgments about me and saying I should be quiet because you don't like what I have to say?

Can you produce a counter argument? That would be appreciated...And in case you missed it.. Hit the REPLY button not the QUOTE button to simply reply...

Thanks
Pax
edit on 5/22/2017 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I appreciate you pointing that out to me ....PERHAPS YOU SHOULD EXPAND THE DIMENSIONS OF YOUR BOX. Not too out for most people who just follow the money which leads back to PAY TO PLAY and the Clinton Foundation.and cover up after cover up by the Obama administration, Lynch, Podesta, Hillary, Comey...Clapper, Bill, Chelsea, Valarie Jarret, Susan Rice, and the list goes on and on! With the information that continues to come to light, you along with others will concede...That Comey is covering due to ties with the Clinton Foundation and others!!

When an Attorney General or the director of the CIA will NOT admit that housing/ and or passing along classified information to ANYONE who does not have security clearance to view that classified information is ILLEGAL, A FELONY PUNISHABLE BY UP TO 10 YEARS FOR EACH ACCOUNT then there is a MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM than Partisan politics!

You have 2 of the highest representatives of the highest judiciary branch in the land Circumventing the law to fulfill their political agenda should be of GREAT ALARM to every person on the globe! Forget the partisan diatribe!! This is so far beyond partisan! Yet leave it to the media and the people i mentioned above to make it that way to further divide us! Their job is to judge and enforce the law NOT MAKE UP NEW ONES AS THEY GO ALONG!!

If you continue to think Trump fired Comey because he was afraid of being caught colluding with Russia, Then may I kindly suggest you put down the kool aid and sober up....

Pax

edit on 5/22/2017 by paxnatus because: grammar

edit on 5/22/2017 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

A truly Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious opening post and topic Pax !!

Stars and Flag all the way !!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

AWEEEEE Thank YOU sir!! You have the best though!! Always intellectual and first with the latest accurate information...Stars and Flags for you!! LOL

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

You have 2 of the highest representatives of the highest judiciary branch in the land Circumventing the law to fulfill their political agenda should be of GREAT ALARM to every person on the globe!

According to whom, precisely?

Their job is to judge and enforce the law NOT MAKE UP NEW ONES AS THEY GO ALONG!!

No, if their job was to judge and enforce the law, then it would already be a finished deal. Only a judge, judges the law....

Why don't you point out the NEW ONES BEING MADE UP AS THEY GO ALONG so you cant possibly be accused of hyperbole?

If you continue to think Trump fired Comey because he was afraid of being caught colluding with Russia, Then may I kindly suggest you put down the kool aid and sober up....

I would feel disinclined to acquiesce to your request if the sobering comes in the form of disavowing my core belief simply because you feel it apropos to suit your posture.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join