It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+89 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am not sure where to place this, so MODS please move if I am in the wrong forum..Thank you in advance...

So far this is a solid theory, I hope we find out the truth..but it's going to take some time. The idea that Trump fired Director Comey due to collusion really does not hold any factual evidence. This is nothing but hearsay that the media is running away with. Yet, why are so many people on board?

A. President Trump did Collude with the Russians and is guilty of all he is being accused of?

B..Based on the way the 2016 election played out President Trump looks guilty, therefore he must be.

C. He is being set up by someone on the left?

How about this.....What is the easiest way to pull something off with the right hand in front of people's faces? Get them to focus on the Left!

Here is probably the most accurate reason why Trump fired Comey and all the left are screaming for his Impeachment....

PAY TO PLAY! YES! The CLINTON FOUNDATION Investigation!! Dick Morris has laid this out very well in this short video! I will summarize for those who don't want to watch or can't right now...

When Trump won the election there were 4 Independent investigations going on into the Clinton Foundation. Yet No one was getting anywhere because of the Attorney General Loretta Lynch..Yes the same woman who met with the husband of the key person of a criminal investigation on the tarmac the day before a verdict was being handed down in her email scandal case. Who also happened to be the Democratic Candidate in the Presidential election of 2016. Every time these investigations moved forward with enough evidence to form a grand jury either Attorney General Loretta Lynch blocked any further action or her good friend Director of the FBI James Comey did.

So one of the first things President Trump did was fire all the US Attorney's that had been appointed by the Obama Administration and replace with his own people. This is not unusual, every President does this if party of incoming president is different than preceding president. So that got rid of Attorney General Loretta Lynch yet Director Comey was still in place. According to dick Morris, it is almost unheard of and impossible to fire the head of FBI. So Trump had to act when the opportunity presented itself. knowing full well the back lash that would ensue.

And guess what? Now with Comey out of the way, all four investigations of the Clinton Foundation are free to go forward!! So go back and look at the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation, you will find that most link back to the media!! This is the reason the media has created a "sh** storm" surrounding President Trump and the Russians they cannot afford to have these investigations go forward!

This makes a lot of sense to me ....so what do you think ATS? Right on? or way off? Looking forward to your answers.

Pax

edit on 5/20/2017 by paxnatus because: spelling

+38 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For justices sake I hope they leave no stone unturned in all those four investigations.

+14 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

It would answer a few questions but the media are never going to get their money back from the Clintons, impeachment or not.

+23 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Sounds as good of a theory as any other, and more realistic if you ask me. Thanks for bringing this up. It is clear there has been collusion between private media companies and the Democrats on behalf of Satan's spawn, Hillary Clinton. Lets hope these investigations do in fact move forward, and that heads will roll.

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This Harvard Law Professor has some interesting comments. He is a Hillary supporter

There is no Crime

insider.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-5-2017 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sounds very plausable to me, especially as Comey, even after having to re-open the case against Hillary coz the police dept saw the emails on Weiners laptop and could see there wasn't 'nothing to see here' but then still shut it down a second time!!
So yeah, here's hoping the good guys in the FBI can now get on with their jobs.

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

That's it? There are only three possible explanations? How about:

D) people within the GOP want Comey gone for a yet-to-be-disclosed reason and pressured Trump to do it.

E) Comey has something on Trump

F) Comey wouldn't kowtow and pissed-off the Grand Cheato on bruised ego alone

G) A foreign 'actor' feared Comey was getting close to something they don't want exposed and pressured Trump

H) Trump just like saying 'You're Fired' and it has become a tic

+29 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing that the fbi or Cia or some other alphabet agency doesn't do a complete background check into every presidential candidate.

Trump won the election, we better check him out now......uh oh...

There is nothing illegal here or it would have been brought to light or taken to trump behind the scenes and he would have bowed out.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Not necessarily. Remember, the alleged collusion/interference investigation was underway in the summer of 2016.

+41 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Straight forward deflection or attack is the best form of defence, take your pick, as things stand they've scraped through the bottom of the barrel, for example CNN claiming they know a source that claims to know how Comey's mind works and he may have thought Trump was trying to influence him in conversations, which is just sad.

All they've actually achieved thus far is make themselves look desperate and totally discredited and more and more people are tired of living in the reality they attempt to create.

edit on Kam531139vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday2031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The real reason Trump fired Comey? Because he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation.

“I just fired the head of the FBI,” Trump, according to a document read to the Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

www.foxnews.com...

This is what Trump told those Russians in the Oval Office the day after he fired Comey.

+37 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

“I just fired the head of the FBI,” Trump, according to a document read to the Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Do you have the document in question to back that up? Does anyone?

Exactly! And people wonder why the needle hasn't been moved much in a lot of places. It's ridiculous.
edit on 20-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This could be what Gowdy was hinting at too (something bigger yet to be discussed publicly)

Right?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do I have the document? HAHAA! Read the article.

Here's another one: www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 20-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Well one minute trump is in collusion with the Russians, the next minute he's going to start ww3 with them.

Flip flop flip flop

+23 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The conversation between Mr. Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey V. Lavrov the day after the abrupt firing of Mr. Comey was in a document summarizing the meeting. The document was read to the New York Times.

This just references back to your first article.

Do you have the document? WaPer doesn't. The Times doesn't. NO ONE DOES. None of the so-called responsible journalists have verified its existence.

So where is the "document?" Pics or it didn't happen.

+11 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I only find one fallacy in your reasoning.

The President has the right to fire the FBI Director at any time and for any reason (or none at all). It is simply his prerogative.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

The White House isn't disputing this conversation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the Times story but said it was Comey's "grandstanding and politicizing" of the Russia investigation that put pressure on the administration's ability to engage Moscow.
www.cnn.com...

You can only go far calling everything you don't like, that implicates Trump, "Fake News". I originally used FOX NEWS as a source, because Trump loves FOX NEWS for being "Fair and Balanced". They'd never report a fake news story to make Trump look bad, right?

+12 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I really think the Demos, through Hillary, had so much dirty work lined up for her presidency that they are really hurting from this catastrophic loss.

Trump has trampled them and now is killing off all their dirty schemes and their screams of "unfair" is deafening.

I am not a Trumpeter but hater of Hillary-and the others-what a real joke.

I am mostly sad that our country is going through such divisive behavior - it is most telling about the losers.

+11 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The White House isn't disputing this conversation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the Times story but said it was Comey's "grandstanding and politicizing" of the Russia investigation that put pressure on the administration's ability to engage Moscow.
www.cnn.com...

You can only go far calling everything you don't like, that implicates Trump, "Fake News". I originally used FOX NEWS as a source, because Trump loves FOX NEWS for being "Fair and Balanced". They'd never report a fake news story to make Trump look bad, right?

No.

They are reporting on what the Times reported, but the Times has only anonymous sources and documents those sources claim to have that the Times has not seen. It's really that simple.

“By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia’s actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia,” Mr. Spicer said. “The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations.”

This is what Sean Spicer said in response. If there is no memo to confirm or deny, why attempt to disprove a negative?

As you atheists are so quick to point out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join