It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Do I have the document? HAHAA! Read the article.

Here's another one: www.washingtontimes.com...

You arent reading the articles you linked to very well , are you ?

Here is a hint...

Reportedly

according to what some say (used to express the speaker's belief that the information given is not necessarily true).

Defs by Google Defs
Reread.

edit on 5/20/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

The same collusion theory where the FBI or CIA came back and said we have nothing on Trump?!!!

That one? I do recall that. So why now? Why if James Comey has all this evidence against President Trump why wait until now to bring it to light? This is the biggest "dog and pony show" I have ever seen!

Tell me something jtma? What is involuntary manslaughter? It is when you kill someone that you did not INTEND to kill!! is it a crime? YES! What is the penalty? Prison and or a fine!!

According to the investigation of Hillary Clinton and her email servers? Did she keep unsecured email servers? Yes she did, according to the FBI's investigation . Did she pass along classified information? According to the FBI's investigation yes she did. Is it a felony to pass along classified information to anyone who does not meet the security clearance to view that classified information? Yes, it is . Each count punishable by up 10 years in prison. How ironic that the Director of the FBI who delivered the ruling stating " We feel former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did indeed pass along classified information after being warned several times by the NSA and the that it is illegal to have an unsecured email server to conduct official White House business but continued to act in a very negligible did in fact pass along classified information BUT DID NOT INTEND to HARM anyone or did not INTEND to do so!! What makes this any less a crime than Involuntary Manslaughter?? NOTHING!! Yet, she did not get charge with a felony nor pay a fine nor face prison time?

This same feckless individual wants to lower the boom on President Trump about passing along classified information??? What a living joke he is!!

Pax

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I'm pretty sure trump fired Comey to stop the Russian probe. Since he said it.
Twice.
Why try to come up with alternative facts.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
By the way if anyone wants to learn the real reason why Trump must be brought down...

pastebin /hgW5q5Kx

FBI Anon /Pol/ Thread

edit on Kam531139vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday2031 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

HAHAHAHA No that is just biased reporting on hearsay!! No one has any evidence and that's what you need to try someone and/or convict..Otherwise it's just an opinion.. FACT vs. Opinion!!

Just like your opinion on an opinion piece in a biased newspaper....No facts!

Pax

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So "some say" is a good enough source to refute the truth of this report, a report that the White House doesn't deny?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So FOX news is now also fake news (or is at least in the context of this thread).

The little cult following gets more bizarre each and every day.

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ever stop to think this is exactly what the White House and Trump want people to focus on? This way they can get all their ducks in a row to pounce on the CLINTON's!

No i know you didn't stop and think about this. I mean especially if you are referencing CNN as being a factual legitimate source!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

No that is just biased reporting on hearsay!!

That's not what Sean Spicer said.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the Times story but said it was Comey's "grandstanding and politicizing" of the Russia investigation that put pressure on the administration's ability to engage Moscow.

"The President has always emphasized the importance of making deals with Russia as it relates to Syria, Ukraine, defeating ISIS and other key issues for the benefit and safety of the American people," Spicer said in a statement to CNN. "By grandstanding and politicizing the investigation into Russia's actions, James Comey created unnecessary pressure on our ability to engage and negotiate with Russia."

He added, "The investigation would have always continued, and obviously, the termination of Comey would not have ended it. Once again, the real story is that our national security has been undermined by the leaking of private and highly classified conversations."
www.cnn.com...

So, once again, the White House is spinning the President's actual words and blaming inside leakers.

edit on 20-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So "some say" is a good enough source to refute the truth of this report, a report that the White House doesn't deny?

You know that statement really doesnt make much sense , right ?
Reread both articles that you linked , think ,. and ye shall know.

+6 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So you don't have the document that makes that claim? No one has it?

Then you are arguing in circles. You have proof beyond reported rumor made by a source that doesn't even have a name who claims to have a document no one has actually seen and you can't see.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What makes no sense is pretending something didn't happen and claiming that reports are fake news all the time.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I wonder why the White House and Sean Spicer didn't think of that? Instead, they're blaming the person who leaked the conversation. Maybe it was leaked by Putin!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What makes no sense is pretending something didn't happen and claiming that reports are fake news all the time.

So basically, now your argument is to say that because there are so many reports, they *have* to be true?

That's a bad argument too.

You know how this works. All it takes is for one supposedly credible source to run with a story and then all the others will report on it too. If it turns out false, then everyone points the finger at the first who failed to do due diligence. Standards for journalistic integrity have been lower and lower all the time.

Don't you recall how the Golden Shower dossier turned out to be completely discredited and BuzzFeed took the fall for that?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I wonder why the White House and Sean Spicer didn't think of that? Instead, they're blaming the person who leaked the conversation. Maybe it was leaked by Putin!

Maybe because it doesn't matter what they do or don't say? People like yourself are so convinced that everything that is said is true without asking for tangible proof (like an actual document you can set eyes on), that it won't matter what they say one way or the other.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So basically, now your argument is to say that because there are so many reports, they *have* to be true?

No. The real reason the Trump fired Comey is because he wouldn't drop the investigation into Russian ties. Trump said so himself, twice.

This report is true because the White House has addressed the conversation, spun it the best they could and lamented over our nation's security because of inside leakers, leaking " private and highly classified conversations".

edit on 20-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Russians offered to provide transcripts of their entire conversations. There were no takers. Not even John McCain or Lindsey Graham, or Nancy Pelosi, or Chuck Schumer .....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Maybe they leaked it anyway, to the media.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
With Comey out, so it begins!

By Sara A. Carter | Circa An update on Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina's conversation with Hillary Clinton over Dr. Muhammad Yunus' removal from Grameen Bank. While secretary of state, Hillary Clinton made a personal call to pressure Bangladesh’s prime minister to aid a donor to her husband’s charitable foundation despite federal ethics laws that require government officials to recuse themselves from matters that could impact their spouse’s business.

nation.foxnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">source

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Look, I just want to see the things they're making crap out of.

I wanted to see the transcript of Flynn's conversation with the Russian Ambassador. All we got was a highly edited version that someone told us about. Anonymous people again. We never got to see the transcript for ourselves.

Now with all these memos and scripts and things that anonymous sources say they have and are reading, I want to see them for myself.

If they're bad, I want to see it and know.

I don't want to have it filtered through some anonymous person's interpretation or only get selected bits that person thinks is important.

Don't you see why having the full record of these alleged documents is important? Aren't you curious to actually see them for yourself? If they're that bad and the source has them, why don't they just leak the whole thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join