It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

A point worth remembering, inside this echoing shell of what was once an interesting, sometimes fascinating UFO and conspiracy forum.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video that needs to be heard:

Published on May 25, 2017
So much criminality in Washington D.C. Who would have thought that the swamp was so big?
Now we find out that people that we trusted as our elected officials were running the biggest spy ring in history.

There are no secrets in the world, except the one that most Americans don't know--that the Deep State has turned our government into a corrupt cesspool of immorality and greed.

Join Betsy and Thomas as they outline the recent updates on Capitol Hill, the seizure of Debbie Wasserman Schultz computer, the coverup of the Pakastani Awan Brothers, and the traitors that stand among us.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Good call paxnatus!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey, Y'all....I have not been on ATS for a little bit but in light of everything that is now public knowledge I feel my thread should be brought back up. The purpose is to show that events are beginning to unfold just as I had theorized and many here had hoped.

I do not wish to step on the toes of recent and hot threads relating to the investigation of many from the DNC by any means but to simply join the conversation, without repeating many of the facts already covered.

So if you are interested in a civil debate and more importantly the consequences of not being able to trust our own justice system and the fallout that determination could have worldwide then let's talk about it, while also looking for a solution that goes beyond party politics.

Thanks as always for your time...

Pax

edit on 6/27/2017 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join