It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

No i know you didn't stop and think about this. I mean especially if you are referencing CNN as being a factual legitimate source!

My first source, in your thread, was FOX NEWS, the president's favorite and go to news channel. They wouldn't push "fake news" would they?

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 20-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

and you would think somebody would have scanned it in and posted it on a webpage, like that silly alleged draft memo from February on some religious discrimination decree that turned out to be complete nonsense.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It has already been pointed out to you that Fox is reporting on the article the NYT came out with. The New York Times is the primary source on this one.

+4 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

If any of this hearsay were true, why would former Director Comey care now? I mean all President Trump needs to do is claim he didn't mean to! Is Comey going to try and argue the very precedent he put into place when the FBI's investigation found that former Sec. of State Hillary DID INDEED SEND, NOT LEAK BUT SEND CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ON HER PRIVATE EMAIL BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE THE INTENT WAS NOT THERE??!!

HELL NO! He is the one that interpreted the law to get Clinton off with no charges!! It's ridiculous!! That even though she broke the law, hey she didn't mean to!!

They have nothing on Trump and Comey was preventing the investigations into the Clinton Foundation from going any further!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus>>>> Comey was compromised. He's done some weird stuff in his personal life but he's not stupid. Yes, he ACTS like an incompetent moron when it comes to handling investigations of the Clintons and friends, but in the past he had good job performance and integrity. So he let Hillary off the hook. He didn't cost her the election, he practically gave it to her when he could have derailed her completely. Then he turns around and goes chasing a wild goose over Trump and Russia. He's Jeckyll and Hyde retarded. He had to go, Trump realized it a little late, but he did the right thing. Now I hope they go after Hillary BIG TIME and by that I mean they release the stuff on her that will send her and her creatures to the gallows. Or Trump will cut a deal and they'll kiss his ass for as long as he wants the job.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I just saw that there's an extensive thread on the topic of this leak: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If any of this hearsay were true, why would former Director Comey care now?

I'm unaware of Comey's reaction to this new news.
edit on 20-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Clinton investigation is not new, while Trump very early on said he, "wasn't going to prosecute her" anyway, and neither did Comey.
Any Clinton foundation money has to be used in the proper manner, including not being allowed to use it for political purposes, and she doesn't seem to have been done for that, Ironically Trump has, and only got an IRS slap on the wrist for it..lucky for him Eh? another priviledged American gets his bum licked, while a pleb would be in the pokey for doing that. That's something to think about rather than this stupid lefty, righty slanging match as if only one party is God's party, when that's further from the truth above anything else.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And, it's already been pointed out to you that the White House isn't disputing this conversation's validity. They're spinning what Trump meant and lamenting that there is leaker, leaking classified information. Although, I fail to see why Trump calling Comey "crazy" and a "nut job", etc., is considered classified.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Except for the fact that Trump himself, already admitted to firing Comey because he didn't agree with the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and the Russians.

He's also on record stating to the Russians that he got rid of a lot of pressure by firing Comey and ending the investigation, so he thought.

The man has basically admitted to obstruction of justice, both on national tv and straight up to his Russian friends.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

That's it? There are only three possible explanations? How about:

D) Nice speculation

E) Here we go again with the idea that Comey did any actual investigating.

F) Kowtow to what? Do you have knowledge of some request?

G) more speculation

H) grow up

edit on 20-5-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Paxnatus, I think you are much more clever and strategical in your thinking than Mr. Trump is.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Your tautological garbage is getting old.

This line of reasoning is as bad a flat earther material.

So sad!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The White House isn't disputing this conversation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the Times story but said it was Comey's "grandstanding and politicizing" of the Russia investigation that put pressure on the administration's ability to engage Moscow.
www.cnn.com...

You can only go far calling everything you don't like, that implicates Trump, "Fake News". I originally used FOX NEWS as a source, because Trump loves FOX NEWS for being "Fair and Balanced". They'd never report a fake news story to make Trump look bad, right?

You cant dispute a non existent document.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The fact that people are still doubting and underestimating Trump only shows how intelligent and calculated he really is.

I know some of you just vomited in your mouth.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The White House isn't disputing this conversation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer did not refute the Times story but said it was Comey's "grandstanding and politicizing" of the Russia investigation that put pressure on the administration's ability to engage Moscow.
www.cnn.com...

You can only go far calling everything you don't like, that implicates Trump, "Fake News". I originally used FOX NEWS as a source, because Trump loves FOX NEWS for being "Fair and Balanced". They'd never report a fake news story to make Trump look bad, right?

You cant dispute a non existent document.

Of course you can! The White House could easily dispute that this conversation's validity. But they haven't and they aren't. They're lamenting that there is a leak.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

If a president talk about something he has deemed it un classified though. this is a investigation based on semantics. H edont have to say out loud I AM UNCLASSIFYING THIS.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Any Clinton foundation money has to be used in the proper manner, including not being allowed to use it for political purposes, and she doesn't seem to have been done for that,

Now I don't know where you are getting or not getting your information but rather than list dozens of examples proving the Clinton Foundation is a RICO, I will point out one of the most obvious ones...

The activists claim the Clintons squandered away billions of dollars which was intended to be used to rebuild Haiti after the horrific earthquake in the small country back in January of 2010. Hillary’s husband, former President Bill Clinton, acted as the United Nations special envoy to Haiti while Haiti was undergoing reconstruction. As secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton was in charge of the United States Emergency relief response and plans for recovery. According to the protesters, a portion of the money that was intended for the recovery was actually given to investors the Clintons’ favored. They added that organizations and people who are associated with the Clinton Foundation received an unfair advantage when Haitian commodities were auctioned off—including the rights to mine gold.

source[ur l=http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-email-213110?o=1]politico.com[/url]

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

He also didn't have to say, out loud:
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,”
“I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”
“I’m not under investigation.”

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Did you just defend the Clinton foundation?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The real reason Trump fired Comey? Because he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation.

“I just fired the head of the FBI,” Trump, according to a document read to the Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

www.foxnews.com...

This is what Trump told those Russians in the Oval Office the day after he fired Comey.

Or.. Maybe he is innocent, and everyone around him knows it, but Comey wont drop the investigation because he is being ordered by someone to keep it going, to further sway public opinion against him, so he fired him. And a lot of other reasons, like his "failed" investigation against Hill.
edit on 20-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join