It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Hillary and Al weren't exactly cozy with each other if I remember correctly.
That may not be a contributing factor.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

But his actions suggest it. Be honest. He's acting rather guilty. Shuffling people around firing others and slandering and discrediting others. He's a sleazy operator. He acts like a crook.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This theory makes no sense.

Trump doesn’t care about the Hillary Clinton foundation.

Why would Trump risk impeachment for this? Its ridiculous

Dick Morris is a well know Hillary hater, he blames Hillary for everything under the sun

Of course all the Hillary haters here love this ridiculous theory even though it makes no sense

Trump fired those prosecutors because a few of them were investigating him

He told us why he fired Comey, its no mystery or secret reason why he did that

And he certainly wouldn't risk impeachment just to get Hillary investigated by doing all that firing.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I'm trusting respected news outlets with decades long reputations for truth and integrity.
That's what I'm doing.
You're trusting a shady real estate dealer. Who's a big fat liar to boot.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I can't say what value they may have until they are published and even then I don't have any experience with determining or interpreting law so would have to wait for a lawyer to say what that is.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You may not get all programming . It's a majority leaning that way. Not a handful.
I think Maxine is out there myself and she's very partisan.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

So far it's only been people who could hurt him in some way.
I don't see house cleaning. I see getting g rid of people who could cause a problem . Even Flynn whom he's still in love with was a sacrifice to save his own ass.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Look Karen...You scared them all away again.
Buwahahaha...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
They still do not think it was an insider that started it all. Without an insider then no one would have known that there was corruption at the DNC. The bottom line is the hacked emails did no lose the election for Hilary, it was what was inside the emails that did.

We keep forgetting that point and unless the "feel the Burn" supporter did not blow the whistle with wiki no one would have bothered.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I'd say the Pay to Play not only applies to the media but also a ton of politicians and government/federal employees. I think the web is vast. They can't take her down without implicating others, so they are all covering for each other. The whole lot of Politicians and high ranking government employees are sleazy, rotten, corrupt, rich, self serving, liars who are out of touch with reality and the normal everyday working citizen.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I think this makes sense. I think that Trump wanted to rid anyone that basically did not do their job out of the picture.

Let the scales fall from your eyes. It's just the opposite. He's gotten rid of a man because he was doing his job.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah because bosses always make requests of their employees that they don't expect their employee to grant.

In what world?
I am a retired business owner. I owned a pretty successful store. I was always polite and respectful to my employees and I expected the same from them. I made requests. I didn't threaten. But I expected my requests be done. Always.

Well your style and mine differred then. I would ask a employee to do something,and if they refused i would make mental note of it. then later find a reason to can them.
right to work is a pain is it not?
I seem to remember on may 3rd comey said he was not asked to stop anything.

I have a great Idea. Lets get the entire membership of ATS to make a bet. If trump Is put in jail the people who were wrong stay gone a entire Week. The winners will be given apologies as well from the Losers and a promise to never post anything again that insults the winners stance on that subject.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: added information

edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: revisions of rules to bet

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ketsuko

Do I have the document? HAHAA! Read the article.

Here's another one: www.washingtontimes.com...

You're so full of crap! Here is the quote from the article YOU linked. After stating this "information" as fact, they go on to say:

The conversation between Mr. Trump and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey V. Lavrov the day after the abrupt firing of Mr. Comey was in a document summarizing the meeting. The document was read to the New York Times.

The truth is this. The NYT "says" an "unknown person" or "undisclosed person" called a reporter (the same one who wrote the incorrect wiretapping article), read the reporter part of a document and the NYT calls this evidence and fact.

They are also full of crap. I'm not saying it is wrong...but this couldn't be much further from fact if the reporter simply dreamed it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Your point? Are you saying that this is fake news too?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The point, which you well know is that hearsay from an unknown person who may or may not have a document, or have seen a document isn't evidence. This is no different that YOU calling the NYT and saying the same thing.

It holds no value what-so-ever. So yes...until otherwise proven...this isn't news. It is words from an unknown person on the phone.

I'm not saying the described situation didn't happen...I don't know. But it is innocent until PROVEN guilty. There is no proof here at all and just a voice on the phone.
edit on 5/20/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The investigations themselves are a sleight of hand.

Once an investigation is started, everything about it moves into the background and ongoing investigations cannot be talked about other than by the media reporting on leaks from anonymous sources. The investigations go on and on and on until they have drifted out of the news and voters minds. What information we get depends on the bias of the source in the media. The real evidence or complete lack of it is hidden and protected because they relate to "an ongoing investigation".

It really is a lose lose situation and the whole thing is more about the next election cycle than getting at the truth. The truth is of little interest to either side. Sad but true IMO.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ok I think you made a wrong turn.
Hillary threads are accessed through the time portal at the end of the hall.
This is a recording.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The truth is the NYT doesn't make crap up just to sell papers. That's the real truth.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The investigations themselves are a sleight of hand.

Once an investigation is started, everything about it moves into the background and ongoing investigations cannot be talked about other than by the media reporting on leaks from anonymous sources. The investigations go on and on and on until they have drifted out of the news and voters minds. What information we get depends on the bias of the source in the media. The real evidence or complete lack of it is hidden and protected because they relate to "an ongoing investigation".

It really is a lose lose situation and the whole thing is more about the next election cycle than getting at the truth. The truth is of little interest to either side. Sad but true IMO.

Better to take scooters advice and just ignore all the media stories and use his Social feeds.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The truth is the NYT doesn't make crap up just to sell papers. That's the real truth.

Actually.... they have been caught lying or posting a false story before. and all newspapers are out to make a buck so sell that crap somewhere else.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join