It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Your theory OP is as good as any

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thought you'd never ask......Well what do you know, The New York Times! According to you the most credible news source out there!

INVESTIGATING DONALD TRUMP, THE FBI SEES NO CLEAR LINK TO RUSSIA ...

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank. Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

The New York Times

pAX

Dated October 31, 2016. Happy Halloween.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder how long it will take Trump to fire Mueller? Will you find that fine and dandy too?

I haven't been on top of the news today. (Grad parties) Did Mueller do something wrong already?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: Sillyolme

Thought you'd never ask......Well what do you know, The New York Times! According to you the most credible news source out there!

INVESTIGATING DONALD TRUMP, THE FBI SEES NO CLEAR LINK TO RUSSIA ...

WASHINGTON — For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank. Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government.

The New York Times

pAX

Dated October 31, 2016. Happy Halloween.

WHAT was learned between October 2016 and February 2017...to make the New York Times change its tune and begin pushing the Trump-Russia collusion theory?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump can't fire Mueller as far as i can tell.

He'd have to order Rosenstein to do that, and Rosey could refuse.
[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/19/politics-could-still-block-muellers-investigation-i-know-i-wrote-the-rules/]Link[/url ]

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes I know the article is dated October 2016! That is the whole point!! The FBI the same FBI Comey was director says they have been investigating Trump for months and CAN FIND NO LINK TO RUSSIA!! Why are we wasting tax payers money investigating this BS AGAIN!! And for "silly" out there this is out of your HIGHLY credible News source "The NY Times!!

So if they never print anything but the absolute truth.....Well there ya have it! Case Closed!!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

Old news, he even admitted that he feared the Comey investigation into his corruption with Russia was the inspiration for the firing.
Perhaps he was unfamiliar with Nixonian history as he's repeating it!
How in denial do you need you get?
The liar ADMITTED IT! *__-

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Okay so truthfully even if Comey has a scratch pad where he scribbled notes.....And he is going to say Trump passed on Classified info. to Russia.....We are all gonna say...."Yes but there was no INTENT TO DO THAT" I mean the exact reason he let Hillary walk!!

As for Trump threatening Comey? It didn't happen...Trumps comment stating "You better hope there are no tapes" Was a warning stating that Trump is well aware that information is being leaked from the WH like a fountain...He is saying this to make a point meaning someone wire taped Trump and Flynn and then leaked those transcripts to the press...in other words trump meant if they did it to me, they sure as hell can do it to you....But better yet since Comey admitted this information to Trump...it was Trump's way of rubbing Comey's face in it! "you did it to me" i bet your wondering if i did it to you!! Which Comey deserved!!

But I want to know what Robert Mueller is really going to investigate...Rest assured he is not going to tell us....so maybe they leak that the investigtion is about Russia and Trump and anything else the media will chew on and the truth is he has been brought in to investigate the Clinton Foundation!!! GOD ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!

As far as Dick Morris is a Hillary hater....yes he is!! But that was only after spending years working for both Bill and Hillary...he was very close to both for a very long time, I trust him!!

And I can't remember who asked about the firing of the Director of the FBI that it's not hard to do....Oh yes it is! The last time the FBI was called into question for wrong doing....was when Bill Clinton was going through his Impeachment investigation...a Criminal Investigatin! There is NO CRIMINAL investigation into Trump as of this moment....

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wow, someone should call Trump and tell him about the accidental genius of his actions.

It seems he, nor any of his staff seem to realize it. Generally when Trump does something "amazing" he loves to tell everyone about it. Over. And over. And over again. On Twitter.

So that leads me to believe a bunch of folks with zero political experience have somehow figured out something that all of his staff and advisors haven't figured out yet...

Impressive!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Watch Comey fumble all over the place when this Representative says to Comey...." Sending classified information to people who lack security clearance is a freaking FELONY!! He goes onto say "Most everyone with an ounce of commonsense KNOWS this is Illegal!! and yet you expect us to believe that Clinton didn't know it was illegal to pass along classified information or to house that information on a personal email server!!

Watch.....

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Finally, someone figured it all out. Very well done. It was the best of several bad choices, and the one where the long term rewards will outweigh.

The one benefit of being chased by attack dogs is that you always know which direction they are traveling. A predictable opponent is a defeatable opponent. You just need to survive long enough to exploit the directionality of their action.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Another "But Clinton ..." diatribe.

Zzzzz ...

Wake me when you come up with something original.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

hey let the man get on with his job

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I've never been fooled by the media. Trump did the logical thing and replaced the 2 operatives (lynch- Comey). They've been fabricating a fake case against Trump all along. While ignoring the Clinton Foundation and other serious scandals.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The real reason Trump fired Comey? Because he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation.

“I just fired the head of the FBI,” Trump, according to a document read to the Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

www.foxnews.com...

This is what Trump told those Russians in the Oval Office the day after he fired Comey.

I bet you thought the same exact thing when another Potus told Russians he'd be way more flexible after he was re elected yah

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

LOL Non sequitur. Besides, Obama hadn't just fired the head of the FBI, who was inconveniently investigating his campaign and chief advisors, and maybe him.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

interesting how the pendulum swings back and forth. With enough force to destroy both sides. This should be interesting. The plot thickens in end times. You know Pandora's box is ready to be unleashed.
And it's gonna hurt.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am not sure where to place this, so MODS please move if I am in the wrong forum..Thank you in advance...

So far this is a solid theory, I hope we find out the truth..but it's going to take some time. The idea that Trump fired Director Comey due to collusion really does not hold any factual evidence. This is nothing but hearsay that the media is running away with. Yet, why are so many people on board?

A. President Trump did Collude with the Russians and is guilty of all he is being accused of?

B..Based on the way the 2016 election played out President Trump looks guilty, therefore he must be.

C. He is being set up by someone on the left?

How about this.....What is the easiest way to pull something off with the right hand in front of people's faces? Get them to focus on the Left!

Here is probably the most accurate reason why Trump fired Comey and all the left are screaming for his Impeachment....

PAY TO PLAY! YES! The CLINTON FOUNDATION Investigation!! Dick Morris has laid this out very well in this short video! I will summarize for those who don't want to watch or can't right now...

When Trump won the election there were 4 Independent investigations going on into the Clinton Foundation. Yet No one was getting anywhere because of the Attorney General Loretta Lynch..Yes the same woman who met with the husband of the key person of a criminal investigation on the tarmac the day before a verdict was being handed down in her email scandal case. Who also happened to be the Democratic Candidate in the Presidential election of 2016. Every time these investigations moved forward with enough evidence to form a grand jury either Attorney General Loretta Lynch blocked any further action or her good friend Director of the FBI James Comey did.

So one of the first things President Trump did was fire all the US Attorney's that had been appointed by the Obama Administration and replace with his own people. This is not unusual, every President does this if party of incoming president is different than preceding president. So that got rid of Attorney General Loretta Lynch yet Director Comey was still in place. According to dick Morris, it is almost unheard of and impossible to fire the head of FBI. So Trump had to act when the opportunity presented itself. knowing full well the back lash that would ensue.

And guess what? Now with Comey out of the way, all four investigations of the Clinton Foundation are free to go forward!! So go back and look at the biggest donors to the Clinton Foundation, you will find that most link back to the media!! This is the reason the media has created a "sh** storm" surrounding President Trump and the Russians they cannot afford to have these investigations go forward!

This makes a lot of sense to me ....so what do you think ATS? Right on? or way off? Looking forward to your answers.

Pax

Right on? or way off?

WAY OFF!
This post is no different than fake news.

I guess a lot of trump supporters on this site understand the gullibleness of his supporters, so i guess it's easy to create a thread on this site with no facts or evidence to back it up.Its disheartening to see a lot of you posters use the same mind games that trump uses on his supporters.

Please stop using these mind tactics on these posters.. because you understand how gullible they are. It's not right to take advantage of the very weak minded...for some virtual stars and fake popularity on a conspiracy website.

edit on 21-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

LOL Non sequitur. Besides, Obama hadn't just fired the head of the FBI, who was inconveniently investigating his campaign and chief advisors, and maybe him.

here is a thought. COmey told trump he wasnt under investigation,but if h e Is he lied to a sitting president. SOmething even if you are investigating them is wrong.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There has never been any collusion with Russia from Trump. Anyone who actually believes this is being intentionally obtuse and are simply blinded by their dislike of Trump.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join