It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PAY DIRT!! The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey, and A lot of People Are Gonna Love It!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No. The real reason the Trump fired Comey is because he wouldn't drop the investigation into Russian ties. Trump said so himself, twice.

Prove it.

You have no evidence.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I posted this FB post from NesraNews on another thread. I'm only going to post the first page here because there are 5 pages of posts continued from the first page.
Please click on the link at the bottom of the quote and read the entire thing.
Of course, come back here to comment, if you wish.

From Nesaranews... "In one masterstroke, Trump has eliminated a truly toxic and dangerous enemy to his administration and our country, dealt a horrendous blow to the Clinton/Obama and deep state machines, begun the restoration of the integrity of the FBI and the DOJ, and gained incredible ammunition to begin hunting the foul creatures in the swamp."...

History of this historical Swamp drama, soon to be eradicated: -------- Пересылаемое сообщение -------- От кого: Dr. James Wickstrom Кому: Nina Sidorova Дата: Четверг, 18 мая 2017, 13:12 -07:00 Тема: THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE COMEY SCAM.

Subject: Dropping the Hammer on Comey... Brilliant!

There are very few crime/mystery novels that approach this true story for compelling drama, intrigue and brinkmanship (with the nation in the balance). Don’t believe the fake-media story that Trump made a mistake or huge gaffe by firing Comey.
Don’t believe the media narrative from the left that it was an attempt to silence Comey from some investigation into Trump.
Don’t believe the RINO narrative that Comey is a good guy just trying to do his job in terrible circumstances and the timing was bad.
Don’t believe the lie that Comey was admired and respected by career FBI investigators and agents.
Don’t believe the lie that Trump’s “tweets" are not professional and have no strategic purpose. His tweets are weaponized and deadly.
James Comey is a poisonous snake of the highest order… a deep-water Swamp Denizen who has been highly paid to deliberately provide cover for high-level corruption by the Clintons and Obama. He is has been central to trying to destroy the Trump campaign and then the Trump administration from the start. He is as dirty as they come in DC. He had highest-level cover (the FBI no less) and was deep into an effort to eliminate Trump.

Trump had to move hard, fast, and at exactly the right time to cut the head off the snake without getting bitten by the snake or being finished by the other swamp denizens.
Begin by noticing how the President fired Comey when Comey was 3,000 miles away from his office, that Comey had no inkling he was being cut, that all his files, computers, and everything in his office were seized by his boss Sessions and the justice department.
This was not a violation of protocol, it was tactical. Notice how Prez Trump compartmentalized the strike and did not inform any of his White House “staff” to prevent leaks.
Notice how he emasculated Comey and the swamp denizens by letting them know in a tweet that the Attorney General got information (surveillance “tapes” from the seizure of Comey’s office) to let Comey and his handlers know that Trump’s DOJ has the goods on them. This was a brilliant, strategic and totally imperative move at exactly the right time against horrible, evil and corrupt powers infesting our government.

The swamp is on notice that the President is on to them, they are sweating bullets because their criminal games of corruption are being pursued and they know it. They are screaming and ranting because they are desperate denizens of the swamp who are beginning to realize they are roadkill.

Continue reading here.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
PAY DIRT!! The OP's real intent....

FFS first, in your title you claim it's "The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey"

..then you go on (in your first line) to say

So far this is a solid theory, I hope we find out the truth..

So, which is it, the real reason? Or a solid theory?
LOL , It's not a theory it's not real, it's just a fake thread from fake news sources from last year.
edit on 23-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cigarmikey
If you cannot see that trump is a con artist then you've no hope
a reply to: Kantzveldt

The Greatest con artist ever to be sworn in...Period!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

It has to be considered. Comey needed to go, and was truly a hindrance to any real justice. All of the scrambling makes sense, too, because if Hillary is guilty, she's not going to be the only one! Investigate her enough, and a lot of other people will be caught up in the nets as well.

Hope they get a nice haul!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Comey needed to go, and was truly a hindrance to any real justice.

What are you basing this wildly inane speculation on exactly? Hopefully something more than your incredibly astute intuition...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

WOW! thank you for this! So basically most everything I said was pretty close to being right....That Trump was feeding the media this Russian garbage so he could get everything in place to go after the Clintons Lynch Obama Podesta Comey etc.!!

That Mueller is being brought in as special investigator to actually Investigate the Clinton Foundation and all the corrupt losers involved with Pay to Play to DC.and all other major corruptions that Thank you so much for this post and now I'm jumping over to other thread.

Pax

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I get the obstruction claim from how its suggested. I am just saying which one is it now. The sources of one claim or the other should have had both no? So I'm thinking at the very least one source is making things up.

You can define take the pressure off as obstruction while being ok with Obama having more leniency after the election. My concern is the hypocrisy of what Obama said to start with be ignored by the people calling Trump out with no evidence still and again.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: UKTruth

The Maxine Waters types... which you fit in with.

Oooooh BURN!

PS: I'd take Maxine Waters over Trump any day of the week!

Now it all makes sense!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

PAY DIRT!! The OP's real intent....

FFS first, in your title you claim it's "The Real Reason President Trump Fired Comey"

..then you go on (in your first line) to say

So far this is a solid theory, I hope we find out the truth..

So, which is it, the real reason? Or a solid theory?
LOL , It's not a theory it's not real, it's just a fake thread from fake news sources from last year.

Yes. I know that honestly, I just felt it was apropos to point out an opening of hypocrisy and how it went from there. To me, if someone starts off a post with sensational and completely inaccurate hyperbole, then anything that follows isn't worth the digital footprint it leaves behind.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: sled735

WOW! thank you for this! So basically most everything I said was pretty close to being right....That Trump was feeding the media this Russian garbage so he could get everything in place to go after the Clintons Lynch Obama Podesta Comey etc.!!

That Mueller is being brought in as special investigator to actually Investigate the Clinton Foundation and all the corrupt losers involved with Pay to Play to DC.and all other major corruptions that Thank you so much for this post and now I'm jumping over to other thread.

Pax

You're welcome.

Now, I'm just sitting back waiting for the REAL show to start with my bowl of popcorn.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrogGod

Prove it.

You have no evidence.

www.youtube.com...

to quote Trump, "When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story"

So there is the example of Trump in his own words admitting that he fired Comey because (in his mind) the collusion issues were made up.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I'm patiently reexplaining the facts to someone who, obviously, isn't up to speed.

I don't trust the Russians to tell the truth. I don't trust Spicey to tell the truth either, but at least he didn't deny the conversation took place. He went on to tell us how to think though.

So, what you are saying is, you don't trust Trump, or Spicer or any Russian, but you do rust an anonymous source, and a newspaper known to lie.

Got it.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Comey needed to go, and was truly a hindrance to any real justice.

What are you basing this wildly inane speculation on exactly? Hopefully something more than your incredibly astute intuition...

Stat with the FACT that Comey admitted that Hillary committed a felony, and still refused to push for her to be charged. That alone is enough.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yet here you are, A "grammarian" still posting in a thread filled with "completely inaccurate hyperbole" Making the same point over and over, after I admitted I could have chosen a better title for the thread, but that's all you got to say! Just like the Left, Go after the messenger NOT the message.....Oh how, as you like to say, " APROPOS " Lol

The real issue you have is that a lot of what has been put forth here in this thread and in others regarding the just firing of a corrupt man, is starting to come to light....and you can't admit that you were wrong.

Pax

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think if we would have been thinking more clearly, we should have paid more attention, to why AG Lynch, DID NOT RECUSE HERSELF FROM THE INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY'S EGREGIOUS AND TREASONOUS ACTIONS!!

I know it bothered me but not enough to see the bigger picture!!

Pax

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: FrogGod

Prove it.

You have no evidence.

www.youtube.com...

to quote Trump, "When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story"

So there is the example of Trump in his own words admitting that he fired Comey because (in his mind) the collusion issues were made up.

No, not BECAUSE it was a made up story. I read he did it because the investigation was going no where, and it was taking up too much of his time when he needed to spend it on IMPORTANT issues. He knew nothing was going to be found, so he put an end to it.
By the way, the investigation didn't stop just because Comey is gone, but now Congress and the FBI can continue without certain people blocking the path.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Fire the head of the FBI when he is out of town and have your boys from the DOJ sweep in and gather all his dirty secrets. Hahaha these clowns in DC are two steps behind.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

I'm patiently reexplaining the facts to someone who, obviously, isn't up to speed.

I don't trust the Russians to tell the truth. I don't trust Spicey to tell the truth either, but at least he didn't deny the conversation took place. He went on to tell us how to think though.

So, what you are saying is, you don't trust Trump, or Spicer or any Russian, but you do rust an anonymous source, and a newspaper known to lie.

Got it.

Spicer and National Security Advisor, McMahon, have both addressed the conversation, didn't deny it's authenticity, but "mansplained" to the press and the American People what President Trump really meant by his words. So, yes I believe that the conversation happened, and no, I don't believe the Russians.

edit on 25-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So, a poll conducted by Fox (as I'm sure we can all agree is very right leaning) has shown that:

Fifty-three percent said that the former top cop should not have been ousted from the FBI, according to the poll, while 34 percent said Trump made the right choice in ousting Comey.

and that:

More than two-thirds of respondents - 68 percent - also applauded the Justice Department's decision last week to appoint a special counsel to oversee the law enforcement investigation into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia. Twenty-nine percent did not approve.

Source

Seems as though OP, your particular brand of "theories" convince an extremely small demographic, nevermind a majority of Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join