It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director James Comey Testified Under Oath That Trump Didn't Obstruct Investigations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: six67seven
But but but

Comey is really good at leaving a papertrail

But but but Comey is the new "Russians" that will take down Trump

Butt butt butt hurt left wing media and tards!

Get used to the phrase "Former President Trump," you butt hurt phony conservatives.

There will be a long time to get used to that.. just under 4 years at least, assuming he doesn't run for a second term, which I don't think he will.

Well under four years.

If not, will you leave ATS? I will if he is.

+5 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

But but but

Get used to the phrase "Former President Trump," you butt hurt phony conservatives.

There will be a long time to get used to that.. just under 4 years at least, assuming he doesn't run for a second term, which I don't think he will.

Well under four years.

Whatever gets you through the day

About 4-6 weeks ago you said Sessions would be out of his job by the Friday of that week... You're not very good at getting things right.

edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But but but

Well under four years.

Excellent challenge, though understand that liberals don't keep their promises - ever

edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Just flipped to CBS this morning and they are still pushing the Comey memo crap.

Journalism is dead, RIP
Little truth or integrity in the news anymore. It's all about pushing agendas! Basically the TV is just a trance vision device/medium used to manipulate the mind set of the sheople and masses which is sufficient to keep TPTB in control!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I am just going to assume he's guilty of obstruction of justice because I'm a Democrat. A least I'm honest.

unfortunately it destroys your integrity. guilty until proven innocent is not how our justice system is supposed to function nor is it american. im sure one day youll look back as many of us do, myself included, and shake your head at your younger self.

edit: and maybe its just a quip to be funny, hard to tell through text. if so cheers.

No different than you assuming there is no evidence to the contrary.

For months and months we heard about Hillary was on the edge of being indicted. I think the media just inflates everything to make money off ratings.

link   
The MSM keeps pushing the phony stories until their master polling pr firms say the message is instilled into enough people.

Only then do they quit and move to the next agenda.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But but but

Well under four years.

excellent challenge.

I'm a "put up or shut up" kind of person. If you can't put your money where your mouth is then.....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
The left will keep trying until something sticks. If not, some will probably resort to violence, which will be unfortunate. I had never liked Obama, but I never hated his supporters. It's seems different with Trump, the left hate him to the core and many hate his supporters just as much. Division make us all weak, we should realize that. This political hate will not get us anywhere as a country. Wait 4 years and try again. Heck we waited 8 years for Obama to be gone.

You don't think Obama was subjected to some hateful hyperbole during those 8 years? I remember December 2008 people were talking about the "failed Obama presidency" before he was even sworn in!!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

I am just going to assume he's guilty of obstruction of justice because I'm a Democrat. A least I'm honest.

unfortunately it destroys your integrity. guilty until proven innocent is not how our justice system is supposed to function nor is it american. im sure one day youll look back as many of us do, myself included, and shake your head at your younger self.

edit: and maybe its just a quip to be funny, hard to tell through text. if so cheers.

No different than you assuming there is no evidence to the contrary.

For months and months we heard about Hillary was on the edge of being indicted. I think the media just inflates everything to make money off ratings.

where did i say that? innocent until proven guilty means, wait until the courts have done their job, then let the chips fall where they may. due process is the key thing. i agree they are working it like crazy cause this is the biggest windfall theyve had for their failing empire in a very long time.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Many on the right did not like him, but the level of hate is not the same as what we have with Trump currently. We do not see riots and assaults on his supporters, like we do Trump's.
edit on 18-5-2017 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
So the entire GOP are pathological liars. All these lies to destroy one woman and our country to hand over to the Bear Kingdom and rich corporations. I feel sick for the American children and our defenders, volunteer soldiers.

The only reason you should feel sick for the volunteer soldiers is that every single one of us that has a security clearance knows Clinton should've been prosecuted but wasn't because of politics. If any one of us did what she did we'd be doing 10 or 20 in Leavenworth.

+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The fact this wasn't even mentioned in the NYT article is proof of either a) complete incompetence on behalf of the "journalist" or b) it was deliberately left out because it would look bad for the narrative they were trying to push. Either way, it's just more cause for voters to not trust these people anymore.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

So the entire GOP are pathological liars. All these lies to destroy one woman and our country to hand over to the Bear Kingdom and rich corporations. I feel sick for the American children and our defenders, volunteer soldiers.

The only reason you should feel sick for the volunteer soldiers is that every single one of us that has a security clearance knows Clinton should've been prosecuted but wasn't because of politics. If any one of us did what she did we'd be doing 10 or 20 in Leavenworth.

You guys really have an unhealthy obsession with Hillary Clinton lol.

She's not the POTUS. Get over it!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

...and you guys have an unhealthy obsession of trying to slander the President if the United States for NO REASON AT ALL other then being mad, salty and throwing tantrums.

How about yous guys grow up? Kthxbye.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

She's not the POTUS. Get over it!

Bullet......dodged.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The fact this wasn't even mentioned in the NYT article is proof of either a) complete incompetence on behalf of the "journalist" or b) it was deliberately left out because it would look bad for the narrative they were trying to push. Either way, it's just more cause for voters to not trust these people anymore.

Exactly, if these people were journalists instead of propaganda spewing, bought and paid for talking heads, this little tidbit about Comey testifying would have at least been mentioned.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Ummm, this is about the DOJ not the president.

Apples and bowling balls.

But everyone already knew that, right?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The key, I suppose, is to simply "seed" it in the minds of audiences. Eventually it gets to the point where it starts to sound right.

Remember, people are ignorant.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

than hopefully mullier will investigate Hillary as well, who cares. I would LOVE that.

and, I call bull that you have security clearance and KNOW Hillary should have been prosecuted. LOLOLOLOL

the republicans control everything, why hasn't an investigation into Hillary already started??????????????

edit on 18-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Use your brains. Nobody tried to influence anything. I'm pretty sure he would have mention the President if it was that big if a deal. He was under oath as well.

Edit01: I take that back, the only influencing is the DNC during the elections. Makes me wonder why the left is on a suicide run...
edit on 18-5-2017 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join