It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director James Comey Testified Under Oath That Trump Didn't Obstruct Investigations

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

I mean that's pretty straight forward, the FBI has never been told to stop something for a political reason, in his experience. That would be an attempt...duurrrr!!!!

By the Department of Justice... you know, Attorney General Lynch. No mention of the President.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Indigo5

Do you see Trump asking Comey to end the Flynn investigation in the quote “I hope you can let this go”?

I’m no lawyer, but I can’t see any judge or jury in the United States prosecuting someone for expressing a hope that the future turns out well for his friend.

a) It now came out that he asked the Director NSA and Director of National Intelligence to make statements denying any evidence of collusion as well.

b) There is a difference between a guy in a bar telling a woman he'd like to nail her and the woman's boss saying the same and then firing her when it doesn't happen.

DNI Coates is about to testify..
Comey testifies next week.
Flynn has refused to abide by supeona's...declaring the 5th for all docs and testimony..not cooperating.
Trump has been interviewing legal teams/outside counsel to represent him.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join