It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director James Comey Testified Under Oath That Trump Didn't Obstruct Investigations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The desperation and mental gymnastics in this thread are mind boggling.

I always find it interesting that context all of a sudden matters when it goes against your narrative.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: underwerks

Use your brains. Nobody tried to influence anything. I'm pretty sure he would have mention the President if it was that big if a deal. He was under oath as well.

I am using my brain. This isn't about the president. Even though there's pages of people acting like it is.

This is about the DOJ.

The OP is a lie.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

the republicans control everything, why hasn't an investigation into Hillary already started??????????????

I don't think the investigation really stopped. Should it ramp back up, you will know the answer to that question based on whom has recently departed the FBI.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: MOMof3
So the entire GOP are pathological liars. All these lies to destroy one woman and our country to hand over to the Bear Kingdom and rich corporations. I feel sick for the American children and our defenders, volunteer soldiers.

The only reason you should feel sick for the volunteer soldiers is that every single one of us that has a security clearance knows Clinton should've been prosecuted but wasn't because of politics. If any one of us did what she did we'd be doing 10 or 20 in Leavenworth.

And none of us would've gotten a commutation from Obama like that scumbag Manning did. Case in point the servicemen he left languishing in there when he left office for minor disclosures of classified info.

Like this

(post by Arnie123 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: RomeByFire

...and you guys have an unhealthy obsession of trying to slander the President if the United States for NO REASON AT ALL other then being mad, salty and throwing tantrums.

How about yous guys grow up? Kthxbye.

Welcome to the real world where not everyone is a drone who worships the federal government and current POTUS.

You're seriously going to whine about "slandering," the current POTUS?

Oh. That's right. Conservatives have NEVER slandered anyone based on political demographics or partisan affiliation.

Never.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I just read (skimmed ) the transcript of may 3rd congressional hearing and don't see the quote..

Maybe I missed it, but I got the feeling this is all a lie..

Like they took a clip from a different day and are just pushing propaganda..

Here is a transcript..see if anyone else can find it.

www.google.com... sian-interference-in-2016-election/

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: six67seven
But but but

Comey is really good at leaving a papertrail

But but but Comey is the new "Russians" that will take down Trump

Butt butt butt hurt left wing media and tards!

Get used to the phrase "Former President Trump," you butt hurt phony conservatives.

There will be a long time to get used to that.. just under 4 years at least, assuming he doesn't run for a second term, which I don't think he will.

Well under four years.

If not, will you leave ATS? I will if he is.

Challenge accepted. The stench of Fascism has me ready to leave this place anyway. If Trump makes it through four more years he will probably shut sites like this down anyway. Can't have people telling truth to power now, can we?

(post by Arnie123 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: face23785

than hopefully mullier will investigate Hillary as well, who cares. I would LOVE that.

and, I call bull that you have security clearance and KNOW Hillary should have been prosecuted. LOLOLOLOL

the republicans control everything, why hasn't an investigation into Hillary already started??????????????

You call bull based on what?

link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF.

Did you even read the OP? Comeys statements in question are about the DOJ, not the president.

It's right there in the OP.

What is there to argue? The OP took a statement completely out of context and is using it for their own purpose.

You Trump supporters have a name for this type of news...

edit on Thu May 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: face23785

than hopefully mullier will investigate Hillary as well, who cares. I would LOVE that.

and, I call bull that you have security clearance and KNOW Hillary should have been prosecuted. LOLOLOLOL

The one Comey reopened was never "reclosed"....it is still ongoing, just not in MSM because the Republican side is smarter than that. They are letting the dems implode publicly. Gowdy already hinted at it as shown on another thread here.

My theory is this is exactly the reason Comey did everything the way it was done. Clinton and Obama pressured him to close it, which he publicly did even though it was not his place to do then Lynch followed up with the closure being accepted, then he reopened it just before the election...it has not been closed since.

They have been ferreting facts and events out and it is creating a lot of tension in Washington which is what is leading the dems to try to find anything at all to cling to....

If you sit back and look at the actions and reactions of the Democratic party and how the MSM is going after anything and everything to smear the Trump administration, it is very obvious and clear that it is happening because of one thing....fear.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The entire exchange is on the video. He was asked specifically about the administration trying to stop investigations, and plainly said that hasn't happened. Keep spinning.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Wanna talk about smoke and mirrors..

I just read the transcript of may 3rd to see what questions preceded the quote and cannot find it there....

This is kinda "to good to be true" for trump..

The guy who says trump obstructed, said the opposite under oath 2 weeks ago?!?!

Here is the transcript:

www.google.com... sian-interference-in-2016-election/

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

But but but

Get used to the phrase "Former President Trump," you butt hurt phony conservatives.

There will be a long time to get used to that.. just under 4 years at least, assuming he doesn't run for a second term, which I don't think he will.

Well under four years.

Excellent challenge, though understand that liberals don't keep their promises - ever

I issue you the same challenge. If Trump does not complete his term, for any reason whatsoever, will you leave ATS? Dead serious. You know I hate Nazism and this place is infested with those hateful green frogs. Time for you to put up or shut up.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Context.. what a thing it is eh?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fascism is to be feared.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

But but but

Well under four years.

Challenge accepted. The stench of Fascism has me ready to leave this place anyway. If Trump makes it through four more years he will probably shut sites like this down anyway. Can't have people telling truth to power now, can we?

Perfect.

And I'm pretty sure neither Trump nor anyone around him even has a clue ATS exists or would really care.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Fascism is to be feared.

Yes...yes it is.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Full words or truncated. The implication is clear. He fired Comey over the Russian investigation. Your spin doesn't change what the words clearly say and suggest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join