It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Grambler

I don't think it's the governments job to protect private organizations.

I agree with this is principal. But the DNC isn't exactly just aa private organization. They have access to top secret intel, get special privileges when it comes to our election system such as default having candidates for major offices like presidents, and I believe get tax money.

But if you feel this way, then surely you feel that the Russia hack story and therefore the Trump/Russia collusion story are no big deal at all, and are probably upset at the media and democrats going crazy over it.

After all, as a private organization, this is no different than when sony got hacked.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So the whole FBI has been fired? Trump fired Comey so everyone just quit and went home?? Are you saying there isn't an ongoing investigation because Trump shut it down???

You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about....and not just on this subject....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Uh that isn't what he is saying at all. Apparently you are missing the point. It doesn't matter if the investigation is ongoing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

So the whole FBI has been fired? Trump fired Comey so everyone just quit and went home?? Are you saying there isn't an ongoing investigation because Trump shut it down???

You obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about....and not just on this subject....

Stop being coy. You know damn well that isn't how obstruction of justice works. Even if the investigation continues on, the new head of the investigation has to take time to bring himself up to speed on it. Evidence may have been lost in the transition and not to mention Trump is picking the replacement!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Right, because the investigation is a joke.

There was no Russian collusion and there was no Russian Wikileaks connection.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I agree with this is principal. But the DNC isn't exactly just aa private organization. They have access to top secret intel, get special privileges when it comes to our election system such as default having candidates for major offices like presidents, and I believe get tax money.

And if they want to continue to receive certain benefits, they need to get their crap secured.

But if you feel this way, then surely you feel that the Russia hack story and therefore the Trump/Russia collusion story are no big deal at all, and are probably upset at the media and democrats going crazy over it.

I think the Russian hack aspect and the possible ties between Trump, people around him and Russia are two separate issues. The hack issue is old and, frankly, tiresome. The Trump-Russia issue is still developing and is more relevant because it involves the president of the US and people within his circle.

And I really don't see the Dems and the media going crazy over the issue. I hear and see them talking about the issue, but I think that people are blowing this way out of proportion.
edit on 16-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why and how would evidence, evidence that hasn't surfaced at all yet, be lost during the transition of FBI directors?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: butcherguy

That is not an option at this point. For one, Comey may not even take the job back. For two, Trump never backs down from a fight. Hiring Comey back would require him admitting he made a mistake which would be an acquisition of defeat in his mind. Not happening.

Yep.
That is why I said... "What if?"

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Why and how would evidence, evidence that hasn't surfaced at all yet, be lost during the transition of FBI directors?

I can't say, but it is a question that shouldn't have been asked in the first place but has to be asked because of Trump interfering with the investigation.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I can't say, but it is a question that shouldn't have been asked in the first place but has to be asked because of Trump interfering with the investigation.

How did Trump interfere with the investigation?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That is not an option at this point. For one, Comey may not even take the job back. For two, Trump never backs down from a fight. Hiring Comey back would require him admitting he made a mistake which would be an acquisition of defeat in his mind. Not happening.

Yep.

What if Trump quits the Presidency and joins a folk band? Who cares? It isn't going to ever happen.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

How did Trump interfere with the investigation?

Firing Comey for investigating the Russia connection and asking for a loyalty test.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yep.

What if Trump quits the Presidency and joins a folk band? Who cares? It isn't going to ever happen.

You seem to care a lot.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Stop being coy. You know damn well that isn't how obstruction of justice works. Even if the investigation continues on, the new head of the investigation has to take time to bring himself up to speed on it. Evidence may have been lost in the transition and not to mention Trump is picking the replacement!

once again your lack of knowledge is staggering......

Heads of any agency don't conduct any investigation by themselves personally. Hell they don't even work the case at all and are only there to run the day to day operations of the agency and answer questions about the agency....Why do you think Comey didn't even have the correct answers in the last hearing?? Because he is a figure head that's why!!

I can personally attest from my years in law enforcement that no Sheriff, Chief, or director works cases....How many investigations have you been involved in? How many times have you worked a case as a director or chief or even Sheriff? Do you even have any direct first hand experience with Law Enforcement?? Were you ever an investigator?

Do you not know they have employees called investigators that do that....Just admit, you like everyone else are just crying over spilled milk...If you really think Comey was directly handling the investigation then you're even more dense than you moronic comments lead one to believe....

BTW ever heard of Chain of Custody??? hahahahahahahaha lost evidence!!!! LAUGHABLE
edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Comey does no investigations himself. Career agents do all the investigation. Comey is just head of the agency and as one man can be replaced. Those investigations don't miss a beat. Their findings don't just sit in a drawer is all that changes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Firing Comey for investigating the Russia connection and asking for a loyalty test.

He didn't fire Comey for investigating Russia, nor did he ever say that was the reason.

When asked about loyalty, he was referring to loyalty to the constitution and to the people, not to a partisan administration.

He even said this specifically, and yet the media can't even report correctly that Trump himself is not under investigation.

Get your facts straight.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Comey does no investigations himself. Career agents do all the investigation. Comey is just head of the agency and as one man can be replaced. Those investigations don't miss a beat. Their findings don't just sit in a drawer is all that changes.

Oh so how do YOU have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the FBI?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I do....and he is correct.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Intimate?

Is it intimate knowledge to know that the FBI Director, himself, doesn't actively participate in investigations?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

He didn't fire Comey for investigating Russia, nor did he ever say that was the reason.

Trump's own words make you a liar here:

Trump told NBC's Lester Holt: "And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

When asked about loyalty, he was referring to loyalty to the constitution and to the people, not to a partisan administration.

He even said this specifically, and yet the media can't even report correctly that Trump himself is not under investigation.

How about you prove it if you are so confident this is true?
Donald Trump 'asked James Comey to pledge his loyalty, but he refused' before President fired him

Get your facts straight.

Well if you don't source your claims I'm not going to believe you.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join