It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Comey does no investigations himself. Career agents do all the investigation. Comey is just head of the agency and as one man can be replaced. Those investigations don't miss a beat. Their findings don't just sit in a drawer is all that changes.

Oh so how do YOU have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the FBI?

I do....and he is correct.

If you think that the FBI won't miss a beat with this transition then you are truly willfully deluded.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Trump's own words make me a liar, do they?

Trump told NBC's Lester Holt: "And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

Where in your pathetic quote does Trump say that the Russian investigation is the reason he fired Comey?

In the interview that you spliced, Trump tells Holt that Comey was fired for his gross incompetence on how he handled the Clinton investigation.

Mind you, that the same source you cited, can't even report correctly that Trump himself is not under investigation by the FBI.

So we are back to square one, where's your evidence that Trump fired Comey for the Russian investigation?

You must be getting your news from Colbert.

edit on 5/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Comey does no investigations himself. Career agents do all the investigation. Comey is just head of the agency and as one man can be replaced. Those investigations don't miss a beat. Their findings don't just sit in a drawer is all that changes.

If you think that the FBI won't miss a beat with this transition then you are truly willfully deluded.

If you think the 35,000 other employees at the FBI rely on one man to do their job......well then who is truly deluded??

Stick to what you know (who knows what that is).....You're making yourself look bad.
edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

It's true, Krazy. No one here is deluded but you. Those investigations continue on to completion. They won't miss a beat.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Lol. Can your head get shoved any further into the sand? I mean WOW! The mental gymnastics you are using here to say what you just said are making my head spin.

I post a quote that is literally Trump saying he fired Comey over the Russia investigation and you argue with me that isn't the case.

So we are back to square one, where's your evidence that Trump fired Comey for the Russian investigation?

No we aren't. I have learned a valuable piece of information in this exchange. Talking to you is the same as addressing a brick wall.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If you think the 35,000 other employees at the FBI rely on one man to do their job......well then who is truly deluded??

Stick to what you know.....You're making yourself look bad.

If you think that the FBI won't miss a beat with this transition then you are truly willfully deluded. Besides, even if they continue on like nothing happened, it STILL doesn't validate Trump's decision here. It is STILL obstruction of justice. Or attempted at least.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Responsibilities
Along with the Deputy Director, the Director is responsible for ensuring that cases and operations are handled correctly. The Director also is in charge of staffing the leadership in any one of the FBI field offices with qualified agents.

wiki

Looks to me like the Director has no impact on the actual investigating other than to ensure they investigations are properly handled. Now the Deputy Director is handling that aspect of the Director's duties. Trying to find anything that states the Director is to be involved with an actual investigation in any capacity other than oversight.

Meanwhile, the topic of the thread seems to have gotten lost, so I went to cnn.com and searched for "seth rich" in the search function built into their website, this is the result:

Looks to me like they aren't covering anything at all related to Seth Rich other than the initial story.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I post a quote that is literally Trump saying he fired Comey over the Russia investigation and you argue with me that isn't the case.

Spell it out for us then, because in your quote Trump mentioned nothing about why he fired Comey.

Use bolds and quotes to emphasize the part where Trump says why he fired Comey.

edit on 5/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

But the dems said Comey was bad at his job and needed to go.

So even if you are right that a beat will be skipped with Comey gone, wouldn't that be made up for by placing someone who was actually competent at the job.

Its like the coach of a football team. Sure, firing a coach will lead to short term set backs, but keeping a terrible coach just to avoid these setbacks will never result in a win.

Remember, it was the dems themselves who said Comey needed to go, so why not now instead of later in the investigation?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm not your third grade reading teacher. I'm not going to hold your hand so you can understand the words you read better. I don't like you enough to do that.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

If you think that the FBI won't miss a beat with this transition then you are truly willfully deluded. Besides, even if they continue on like nothing happened, it STILL doesn't validate Trump's decision here. It is STILL obstruction of justice. Or attempted at least.

If Trump himself is not under investigation, then how is the firing of Comey obstruction of Justice?

Even Alan Dershowitz, longtime Trump hater, disagreed with the legal premise of an 'obstruction' case, as has been quoted already three times in this thread.

link   

Go ahead and move that goal post.....

Don't you know the word "besides" in a argument pretty much admits you're wrong....

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
But the dems said Comey was bad at his job and needed to go.

So even if you are right that a beat will be skipped with Comey gone, wouldn't that be made up for by placing someone who was actually competent at the job.

Why are you assuming that someone more competent will be placed in charge? AGAIN the Dems want an independent investigator placed in charge, something that Trump is adamant about not doing.

Its like the coach of a football team. Sure, firing a coach will lead to short term set backs, but keeping a terrible coach just to avoid these setbacks will never result in a win.

Remember, it was the dems themselves who said Comey needed to go, so why not now instead of later in the investigation?

Because there is more going on here than just the Dems' wants.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm not your third grade reading teacher. I'm not going to hold your hand so you can understand the words you read better. I don't like you enough to do that.

Because you know you are wrong, and you can't prove what you are saying is true.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

You mean this? Oh wait, you guys are pretending that link doesn't exist. Sorry.

I would be hesitant to jump on the crowdstrike bandwagon. Here is a link to many things about them that I found from digging on my own and post3d in an old thread about...this link just encompasses a lot of what I found independently.....and has links to back up in article as well...

Link

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Trump's words speak for themselves. I stand by that. Being Captain Caps Lock isn't going to change that or anything.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Trump's words speak for themselves. I stand by that. Being Captain Caps Lock isn't going to change that or anything.

Which words? Show me Trump's words where he says 'I fired Comey because of Russia.' Oh, that's right, you can't. Because you get your news from CNN.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I would be hesitant to jump on the crowdstrike bandwagon. Here is a link to many things about them that I found from digging on my own and post3d in an old thread about...this link just encompasses a lot of what I found independently.....and has links to back up in article as well...

Link

I've already seen that irrelevant attempt at character assassination against CrowdStrike. It has nothing to do with the Russian investigation so I don't care about it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Responsibilities
Along with the Deputy Director, the Director is responsible for ensuring that cases and operations are handled correctly. The Director also is in charge of staffing the leadership in any one of the FBI field offices with qualified agents.

wiki

Looks to me like the Director has no impact on the actual investigating other than to ensure they investigations are properly handled. Now the Deputy Director is handling that aspect of the Director's duties. Trying to find anything that states the Director is to be involved with an actual investigation in any capacity other than oversight.

Meanwhile, the topic of the thread seems to have gotten lost, so I went to cnn.com and searched for "seth rich" in the search function built into their website, this is the result:

Looks to me like they aren't covering anything at all related to Seth Rich other than the initial story.

I'd be hesitant to count on the Deputy either...he should likely defer to another with the allegations levelled at his wife and the donations for her campaign from a powerful Clinton friend....could easily be seen as a conflict of interests if he's going after the Trump administration....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Link

I've already seen that irrelevant attempt at character assassination against CrowdStrike. It has nothing to do with the Russian investigation so I don't care about it.

It has everything to do with it actually. Crowdstrike is the company that initially claimed it was Russians and was hired by the DNC.

If you can't read all information included from the very beginning and read related articles then how can you draw a logical conclusion.

What do you know about crowdstrike other than that they claim to have found Russian code while investigating when hired by the DNC to do so?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join