It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am guessing many here still pushing the Russian narrative never researched the Vault 7 Wiki release. It clearly shows that the CIA has captured attach techniques from other countries and has the ability to use these same techniques to implant false trails.

Now...are we to believe the CIA has these things and developed them but only to better understand them and not actually use them? If you don't know what I am talking about then search UMBRAGE in wikileaks and hone up on knowledge of what our government is actually capable of.

As a side note, this release was damning enough for Apple and Samsung to release a presser on closing whatever security holes were compromised by the CIA....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The penn ultimate Trojan horse

Follow the digital trail

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I am guessing many here still pushing the Russian narrative never researched the Vault 7 Wiki release. It clearly shows that the CIA has captured attach techniques from other countries and has the ability to use these same techniques to implant false trails.

Now...are we to believe the CIA has these things and developed them but only to better understand them and not actually use them? If you don't know what I am talking about then search UMBRAGE in wikileaks and hone up on knowledge of what our government is actually capable of.

As a side note, this release was damning enough for Apple and Samsung to release a presser on closing whatever security holes were compromised by the CIA....

The problem is that while they may have the ability to do so, does not mean the CIA have used those techniques.

Those that dismiss the Russia aspect, while the FBI is still in the middle of investigating it, are being just as illogical as those that are saying it's a foregone conclusion.

That's why I find it more logical to wait-it-out and see what comes of this investigation. All you are doing is complaining about the other side of your very own coin.
edit on 16-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The problem is that while they may have the ability to do so, does not mean the CIA have used those techniques.

Those that dismiss the Russia aspect, while the FBI is still in the middle of investigating it, are being just as illogical as those that are saying it's a foregone conclusion.

That's why I find it more logical to wait-it-out and see what comes of this investigation. All you are doing is complaining about the other side of your very own coin.

Kinda like having the ability to nuke but not usin....oh...wait....we did.

Or maybe like having the ability silence a narrative by burning books in the US but that's illeg....oh wait we did.

To actually believe that we have the capability to do something yet not do it is naive at best.

The whole purpose of the CIA and NSA is exactly this. It has been proven by Snowden and Wikileaks in undeniable fashion.

And yes...they are in the midst of an investigation which they have consistently said they have found nothing from...yet they continue....
edit on 5/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fake news is the official story. A robbery right and nothing of value taken even without knowing anything about politics or the previous testify drop offs......even then it does not look like no dam robbery.

Lets say for a second Hill had nothing to do with it....it was no robbery.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The police didn't lie. They said they were told to stand down.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not to mention there are actually names to the story and investigators, unlike WAPO NYT there is absolutely no names just crap pulled straight from their a55 to get more subscribers.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
a reply to: JinMI

The police didn't lie. They said they were told to stand down.

I didn't say anything about police. Only Wheelers new report.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Fake news is the official story. A robbery right and nothing of value taken even without knowing anything about politics or the previous testify drop offs......even then it does not look like no dam robbery.

Lets say for a second Hill had nothing to do with it....it was no robbery.

I would love to see a diagram on the number of robberies in the US that ended with nothing being robbed and the victim being shot twice in the back personally.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Amazing how many are out tonight in full force to bury this story....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There is more evidence about Seth being the leak then there is of trump and Russian collusion.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUPain't it weird first seth dies then macfadyen as they say no such thing as coincidence . the reason cops had to give up rich's laptop was because democrats could not risk a computer forensics lab going over it that they do not control.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Thanks for the insite

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

To be honest, I only paid attention to Wiki-leaked leaks when they were Anti-Hillary, back in 2016. But I do appreciate tidbits from the "Vault 7" release(s) that ATS members have posted.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honesty and integrity go along

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Rod Wheeler on Hannity now.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

To be honest, I only paid attention to Wiki-leaked leaks when they were Anti-Hillary, back in 2016. But I do appreciate tidbits from the "Vault 7" release(s) that ATS members have posted.

I don't blame you....they released more info in the last year than most that consider themselves educated would read in their lives.

I'd be shocked if any of the "journalists" these days spent more than a couple hours on whatever piece they were writing.

I can even prove my point by asking that those that think these "journalists" are doing a good job to simply look at the timeline from the actual incident to the story hitting the net....couple that with with the fact they have a single or two unnamed sources feeding themwhatever info they want and knowing they'll report it with the same bias....voila...baised, lightly researched hit piece.

Ever played the game telephone? I feel like that is what's happening right now....I play it with my family at our dinner table a few times every couple weeks....its amazing what the difference is from the original every single time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Saw wheeler just on Hannity. Here is some of the things he said.

He said he did not see Richs emails or computer, and the police say they don't have the computer and the FBI also says the same (big surprise)

He wonders why the FBI is involved if its a simple murder investigation.

He claims that his source is credible in the FBI that says this (I mean I guess he wasn't going to say he wasnt)

He says that after he was hired he called the police and asked questions and they said they would get back to him and never did. He later learned from the family that a high ranking person from the DNC called them and asked why Wheeler was snooping around.

No smoking gun but it does raise some interesting questions. However, as predicted, the laptop will never turn up, and we will probably never know the truth.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Saw wheeler just on Hannity. Here is some of the things he said.

He said he did not see Richs emails or computer, and the police say they don't have the computer and the FBI also says the same (big surprise)

He wonders why the FBI is involved if its a simple murder investigation.

He claims that his source is credible in the FBI that says this (I mean I guess he wasn't going to say he wasnt)

He says that after he was hired he called the police and asked questions and they said they would get back to him and never did. He later learned from the family that a high ranking person from the DNC called them and asked why Wheeler was snooping around.

No smoking gun but it does raise some interesting questions. However, as predicted, the laptop will never turn up, and we will probably never know the truth.

You bring up an excellent point....why is the FBI involved? I dont recall the last murder in atlanta they were involved in...

Hell....their involvement in the I-85 bridge collapse was next to null and that cost millions in repairs and to businesses...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join