It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN ignoring SETH RICH

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

No. It doesn't. It is character assassination and it doesn't taint the data. The only thing that counts is disproving CrowdStrike's data.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

CrowdStrike disproved their own data by being caught in several contradictions and lies.

Also, the FBI was never given access to Clinton's server(s). Comey was totally ok with this, apparently.

You think that might have something to do with Comey's firing?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

That's right. Trump said (and I heard it with my own ears) that Comey wasn't doing a good job. Period. That's why he got dismissed.

If you watched Comey's last hearing before the Senate committee, you could understand why he was terminated. It was not good.

Also, after all this time, when Sally Yates testified that no one from the FBI had talked to her about the unmasking of names and the leaking to media, I was gobsmacked, and I'm sure others were as well.

edit on 16-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Remember that upon his firing Comey wanted to testify publicly in front of Congress.

Meaning he could just refuse to answer anything on the basis of classified info.

Congress wanted him to testify behind closed doors, no media, so that any classified info could be revealed to Congress in a classified setting.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yep! Then he backed out!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Getting back to CNN, remember this: Intelligence agents are allowed to pose as journalists and reporters.

I am beginning to wonder if there aren't some deep state fifth column posers on that station.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Getting back to CNN, remember this: Intelligence agents are allowed to pose as journalists and reporters.

I am beginning to wonder if there aren't some deep state fifth column posers on that station.

Oh I wouldn't be surprised. It's been that way since the Cold War.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If reports on how many ice cream scoops served is legitimate then the new information on Seth Rich is certainly a story of note.

CNN a proven fake news producer who promotes Trump derangement that libs love.

Why on earth offer a glimpse of truth and go against a beautifully constructed "Muh Russians" theme.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Is the clinton body count up to 52 now?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No. It doesn't. It is character assassination and it doesn't taint the data. The only thing that counts is disproving CrowdStrike's data.

It's not character assassination when the conclusion was drawn at will.

Here are a couple stories to throw a wrench in your thoughts on Crowdstrikes findings as well as that more recently in the news of NoKo being responsible for the ransomware attacks.

Link 1

Link 2

Odd how one group can use another's code and have everything blamed on them right? Similar to what wikileaks released about the NSA tools....

So Crowdstrike found a chunk related to a Russian hack years before and decides because this code is in there that Russia did it.

Again...I have asked this in every thread that takes the Russian hack thing at face value.....you have state sponsored hackers that are going after a prize, a specific prize. Do you really think they are going to make a mistake like this? Hell...I used to use Tor and download anything I wanted with no possible trail leading back to me and I'm an old hacker way out of practice. But professional hackers hired by the Russian government conveniently left old code in....kinda like NoKo did a few days ago right?

The narrative that those in power want us to believe is simply ridiculous....and yes, this is coming from an old hacker for private, government and public white hat pen testing/hacking.....I can tell you neither myself nor anyone I ever worked with would have been this stupid.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

All CNN has left is the left wing crazies! They love to hear the hate-filled hyperbolic rants against the president. It's their "entertainment" for the day.

CNN has to keep performing their daily lie-fest just to keep what base they have left tuning in. If they lose them, CNN is history. No one with a smidgen of common sense believes them anymore, imo.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's not character assassination when the conclusion was drawn at will.

Here are a couple stories to throw a wrench in your thoughts on Crowdstrikes findings as well as that more recently in the news of NoKo being responsible for the ransomware attacks.

Link 1

Link 2

Odd how one group can use another's code and have everything blamed on them right? Similar to what wikileaks released about the NSA tools....

So Crowdstrike found a chunk related to a Russian hack years before and decides because this code is in there that Russia did it.

Again...I have asked this in every thread that takes the Russian hack thing at face value.....you have state sponsored hackers that are going after a prize, a specific prize. Do you really think they are going to make a mistake like this? Hell...I used to use Tor and download anything I wanted with no possible trail leading back to me and I'm an old hacker way out of practice. But professional hackers hired by the Russian government conveniently left old code in....kinda like NoKo did a few days ago right?

The narrative that those in power want us to believe is simply ridiculous....and yes, this is coming from an old hacker for private, government and public white hat pen testing/hacking.....I can tell you neither myself nor anyone I ever worked with would have been this stupid.

And they believe it too

One helluva job

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The same people believe this with no proof that believed Ghadaffi and Assad b attacked their own innocent civilians (risking world wide retaliation at a point when they were winning their respective wars) and left proof of it, and also believe that the people we armed against those two were moderate rebels.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
someone must have posted something about seth rich in the right-wing Russian run blogs, since I see 2 different threads about him all of a sudden....amazing that you right-wingers that bash CNN all the time, don't have have one bad thing to say about Russia...

edit on 16-5-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I am well aware of with whom the Deputy Director is in a conflict of interest. I was just pointing out to some posters who seem to not be able to grasp the scope of duties of the Director and Deputy Director that their ideas are in conflict with the stated scope of those duties. Several analogies have been given already but the concept seems to be lost on some.

I wonder if there have been any other stories CNN has ignored or glossed over either recently or in the past? Pattern of behavior and all that...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
someone must have posted something about seth rich in the right-wing Russian run blogs, since I see 2 different threads about him all of a sudden....amazing that you right-wingers that bash CNN all the time, don't have have one bad thing to say about Russia...

Uh... Russia is too cold.

Thats one bad thing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Russia acquiring 20% of our uranium deposits......very bad.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

And that makes sense how? I can't speak for the rest of the "right wingers" but for me, it isn't about bashing Russia...its about the truth of the matter and that I don't believe the Russian hack narrative based on research and detailed knowledge of how hacking occurs.

Outside of the Russian narrative about the hacks, what do you regularly bash Russia for? Post some links up to your threads or posts here....would love to read how they have affected your life.

I mean I could go and get all world peace and bitch about Syria and whatnot, but I tend to stick closer to home. And when home throws a dead fish my way I'll say it stinks.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Are we at war with Russia?

Why can't we all get along?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I am well aware of with whom the Deputy Director is in a conflict of interest. I was just pointing out to some posters who seem to not be able to grasp the scope of duties of the Director and Deputy Director that their ideas are in conflict with the stated scope of those duties. Several analogies have been given already but the concept seems to be lost on some.

I wonder if there have been any other stories CNN has ignored or glossed over either recently or in the past? Pattern of behavior and all that...

I am sure there are. Hell...just type in any catch phrase in quotes on every news site search bar and you can see who reports most on what....some, like CNN, actually give you a count on the number of stories with that phrase listed.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join