It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do regressive leftists have a weird obsession with Nazism?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: TheTory

Are you that dumb? You said "one of the greatest threats facing the world today".
Is Antifa one of the greatest threats facing the world today?

Yes, insofar as they are totalitarian.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You mean historically? Well you don't have to worry about that one.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Are you that dumb? You said "one of the greatest threats facing the world today".
Is Antifa one of the greatest threats facing the world today?

Assuming the United States is the model for world democracy (an arguable point, but still an oft repeated one) and assuming the United States is the preeminent democratic superpower in the world (which isn't as debatable, as we are undeniably the most powerful non-communist nation in the world), his statement is fairly accurate. ANTIFA is anti-democracy. They are pushing for an echo chamber, not civil rights or equal voices and they have used violence and threats to push their agenda. If they were to succeed in the US, Democracy in this country would yield to an echo chamber enforced via threats of physical injury and destruction of property... in other words, ANTIFA is a domestic fascist group that uses domestic terrorist tactics to advance their platform.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Because they'll never understand that a "democratic" majority will never agree with them. And with Hitler being "democratically elected" A Republican form of government must be "wrong"! They've become everything they say they "hate". Pay them no mind. Let them stew in their own "hate".

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Well you are right but I think it has more to do with the fact that groups actually have a history of clashing.

Nazi's ride on the right. Except for maybe that one guy you mentioned.

If two groups show up at a rally and are going to antagonize each other I'm pretty sure they know who is who and that Trump or Hillary are not anywhere near the melee.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We still have the Constitution and MOST of us would give our lives for it. So the threat is not from either side here in America.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Totalitarian anarchists?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
BTW I apologize for the name calling. Sometimes I just get too upset and passionate.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

We still have the Constitution and MOST of us would give our lives for it. So the threat is not from either side here in America.

I'm not sure I agree with your optimism. The Constitution has very much become at risk in the country's present partisan crevasse. While few have argued against the Constitution as a whole, virtually every portion of the Constitution has been singled out for attack from various partisan groups on both sides. Then there have been portions attacked by both sides in DC, such as freedom of speech and security against illegal search and seizure. The Patriot Act was supported by both parties, the TSA is supported by both parties, infringement on speech is supported by both parties depending on circumstances, etc. It isn't a huge leap to say the Constitution is in danger of being stampeded by Kept Voters and their agendas to fundamentally change the USA... an act which really can't be done unless the Constitution is also "fundamentally changed."

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
1. Who benefits most from being victims of the Nazis?
2. Who are the biggest backers of the leftist groups?

There's your answer.

Clear and concise, for those with eyes to see and a mind to think.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Totalitarian anarchists?

What would you call a group that assaults anyone who disagrees with their echo chamber and wants to burn the government to the ground if they don't appease their demands?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Actually you do have a point. I see the 2nd Amendment being chipped away everyday by both parties.
It's like nobody cares about the Constitution anymore.
Now I am sad.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think The Nazi's just reached into their magical mixed bag of "isms" and pulled out whatever suited the moment.
not sure that regime could really ever be categorized. That's what might make them a go-to for either side of American politics.
Have we, in post WW2 had any leaders that spoke only to what suits them? With an inability to self-deprecate, or admit shortcomings?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'd call them by their name.

You want me to label them, right? Can't do it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'd call them by their name.

You want me to label them, right? Can't do it.

It's hard for them to label it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I meant, I can't do it either, not because it is hard but because there is not enough to go on to get it right.

If we go by the terms themselves then it can't be.

If we go by their actions and they act like burdman said then they can't be anarchists but they may also not be totalitarian. Too vague of a what if.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I completely understand. This partisan bull# has got to go on ATS. It's infecting ATS like a virus.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 2017-05-11T22:40:33-05:002201711America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Comparing your political opponents to Nazis is an argument used by both sides, all sides. That said, only the Right has actual Nazi's among their ranks.

And only the left have suicide bombers in their ranks.

Your turn.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

edit on 5/11/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join