It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking....Trump's AG he tried to scapgoat threatened to resign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The Deputy Attorney General, who Trump tried to blame for firing Comey was so upset for being used like a puppet on a string by Trump as an excuse for firing Comey, according to the Washington Post, threatened to resign

twitter.com...

Ashley Parker‏Verified account @AshleyRParker 10m10 minutes ago
More
• NEWS: @SariHorwitz scoops that Deputy AG threatened to resign as the Trump White House made him the Comey scapegoat. wapo.st...

edit on 10-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Interesting.

Good ridance I say. Trumps administration doesnt need hangers on. Especially in this time of near chrisis.

+2 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The Deputy Attorney General, who Trump tried to blame for firing Comey was so upset for being used like a puppet on a string by Trump as an excuse for firing Comey, according to the Washington Post, threatened to resign

twitter.com...

Ashley Parker‏Verified account @AshleyRParker 10m10 minutes ago
More
• NEWS: @SariHorwitz scoops that Deputy AG threatened to resign as the Trump White House made him the Comey scapegoat. wapo.st...

LOL...ahhh...the libtard MSM is back with its " sources told us on condition of anonymity due to the sensitive nature " excuse...

Guess we are in for another round of those with Comey being fired...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I hate it when my boss makes me work too.

Sucks!

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
Good riddance I say. Trumps administration doesn't need hangers on.

With Comey out ... the level of the swamp can be lowered another notch.

You have to expect certain people to throw fits. LOL

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Can somebody point me to this Deputy Attorney General letter that people in the media were discussing today? I didn't catch much of what they were saying.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can somebody point me to this Deputy Attorney General letter that people in the media were discussing today? I didn't catch much of what they were saying.

Is this New York Times write-up describing said memo/letter?
www.nytimes.com...

if so, why would the Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein be upset? He made a sound recommendation to President Trump.

IMO, something's weak and fishy about this thread.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Rosenstein...

Lol..

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
No one finds it funny that these people could go public and destroy the entire White House if this claim is based in fact?

Ludicrous Online Lies, by the Mainstream Media, is there a forum like that to send this to? There should be one...

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What Trump did turns out to be a gross violation of the law. He’s trying or he is influencing the direction of criminal investigations which is a crime therefore an impeachable offense

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Oh...and Sari is also a beacon of journalism with no values after her massive plagiarism scandal with WaPo...the fact they kept her on after lets me know what type of news they tend to relay....

link

“Plagiarism is one of journalism’s unforgivable sins.” That’s a quote from The Washington Post’s internal code of standards and ethics. “Attribution of material from other newspapers and other media must be total,” the code states.

Sari Horwitz, a 27-year veteran, three-time Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter for The Post, a woman almost universally liked and respected here, violated that standard twice within a week, copying and pasting material from the Arizona Republic on March 4 and March 10 in online stories (published in print on March 5 and 11) about Jared Lee Loughner, the man accused of shooting Rep. Gabrielle Giffords in January. As a result, she was suspended from The Post for three months without pay.

And oddly enough a few of you here may remember the guy she plagiarized about...name ring a bell anyone?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What Trump did turns out to be a gross violation of the law. He’s trying or he is influencing the direction of criminal investigations which is a crime therefore an impeachable offense

Can you quote said law(s)?
How is firing a director influencing the direction of current investigations?
Does the FBI stop and wait until a new director is seated?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Guessing you're talking about these?
Comey firing letters - all 3

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You know what is the worst thing, you cannot read one article anymore and believe it, everything has to be scrutinized. I don't know if there is any basis for this, seems like everything lately is twisted from all sides. Is there any truth to this article from the Washington post, I do not know. I bet the people in the White house are getting tired of every single thing they do being twisted into misconceptions. I can see them all resigning shortly and then what. It isn't Trump that is a problem, our society has gotten dysfunctional, nitpicking at every single word said and twisting the words taken out of context.

Our society will soon crash, our nation will crumble. It would be best for our military to use the nukes than to let our nukes get into the hands of some radical group that will try to take over our government. Just start a war with Russia. All the nukes will be gone on both sides.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I hate it when my boss makes me work too.

Sucks!

Trump HAS NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH AN FBI INVESTIGATION!!!!

An FBI head is supposed to be INDEPENDENT of politics...

That's why they have 10 year terms

Richard Nixon got impeached because he tried to get the head of the CIA to intervene in a FBI criminal investigation.

They had him on tape doing that. Once they had that tape he had to resign.

Trump is in dangerous waters. This is an abuse of power and likely a crime

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

One of these things is not like the other.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

All we have is what's in these news outlets. None of us are flies on walls.

One believes what they find credible to their own logic.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

How can you rationalize this thought?

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can you quote said law(s)?
How is firing a director influencing the direction of current investigations?
Does the FBI stop and wait until a new director is seated?

The law is clear. Not even a president can interfere with an FBI criminal investigation particularly when it involves the president, which this case does.

Richard Nixon got impeached for this. Its called OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE...Its a crime

The crime of obstruction of justice, in United States jurisdictions, refers to the crime of obstructing prosecutors or other (usually government) officials. Common law jurisdictions other than the United States tend to use the wider offense of perverting the course of justice.t

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
link   
I just don't get the people that want Trump to fail. To me, anyone who is cheering for a sitting President to fail is really cheering for our country to fail. And that begs the question of "why"?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join