It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking....Trump's AG he tried to scapgoat threatened to resign

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

If you watched the Senate hearings with Comey last week, you would understand why he got fired.

As Trump said, "he wasn't doing a good job." It is that simple. And all the ongoing investigations will continue.

Nothing changes and tomorrow we will see the msm's heads exploding once again and projectile verbal vomit. They are sick and those that watch them are getting sick, too....except those of us immune to their vile disease.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Richard Nixon was impeached for committing multiple infractions...like Bill Clinton was.

Here's what James Comey said about the investigation, as it relates to President Trump, on 3/20/2017.

""I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said in testimony before the House Intelligence Committee.

“That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”"

Source: www.theatlantic.com...

If President Trump had summarily removed James Comey, without any recommendation from his Attorney General, on March 21st, it would have been suspicious. But we're now 45 days past Comey's statement.

Time to get over Hillary's loss, Willtell.

Correct, with Nixon's associates. It was red handed.

With Trump, we get allegation, speculation and partisanship. Give me a break, I demand more. Anything less is unabated ignorance. Months and months and no "joy", nearly the definition of a Red Herring.

I'm not saying that this isn't all TRUE. I'm not saying that. I'm saying there's no evidence, and I won't stand for that.

How would I feel if these allegations were made against me, without evidence? Hell, even if I was guilty I'd still be at least a little offended. This is America!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lolliek

He's already failed. Now we need a president. This nightmare needs to go.

If President Trump has already "failed", there would a host of candidates interviewing with the DNC, to run against him in 2020.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know Trump is succeeding when Sillyoleme tells us he's failing!!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

Even if there was "collusion" with Russia, how did it work?

Did someone in Trump's circle work with Russians to hack into the DNC server and then deliver e-mails to Wiki-leaks?

Or maybe Manafort gave Russia the DNC's Wifi-Password ("IdiotsAtWork"), which allowed Russia to get the E-mails to Wiki-leaks.

Perhaps Candidate Trump intentionally triggered Hillary's seizures and fainting spells, using top-secret psychop techniques, learned from the Russian Secret Police?

I get sick of hearing robot Democrats making the collusion accusation, without saying what could have possibly been done.

DEMS = FAIL

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Really, all this talk about Comey when Lynch swore to protect Clinton. I want Lynch on the stand...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"IdiotsAtWork"...I like that!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Even if there was "collusion" with Russia, how did it work?

Did someone in Trump's circle work with Russians to hack into the DNC server and then deliver e-mails to Wiki-leaks?

Or maybe Manafort gave Russia the DNC's Wifi-Password ("IdiotsAtWork"), which allowed Russia to get the E-mails to Wiki-leaks.

Perhaps Candidate Trump intentionally triggered Hillary's seizures and fainting spells, using top-secret psychop techniques, learned from the Russian Secret Police?

I get sick of hearing robot Democrats making the collusion accusation, without saying what could have possibly been done.

DEMS = FAIL

This is my own speculation, so do not assume I will back this up. (That's how you introduce speculation by the way)

The "collusion" amounts to money changing hands between Trump's business interests and Russian interests, along with anyone else who does business in Russia. Again, I'll just say "Saudi Arabia" and leave the topic at that.

He was an international business man.

Someone please explain to me what effect we expect this "collusion" to have on a Trump presidency anyway? If it IS or HAS I want evidence.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What Trump did turns out to be a gross violation of the law. He’s trying or he is influencing the direction of criminal investigations which is a crime therefore an impeachable offense

Member when Hillary did That? I member.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I hate it when my boss makes me work too.

Sucks!

Trump HAS NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH AN FBI INVESTIGATION!!!!

An FBI head is supposed to be INDEPENDENT of politics...

That's why they have 10 year terms

Richard Nixon got impeached because he tried to get the head of the CIA to intervene in a FBI criminal investigation.

They had him on tape doing that. Once they had that tape he had to resign.

Trump is in dangerous waters. This is an abuse of power and likely a crime

When does the FBi ever stop investigating?

Any change over of personnel occurs when there are ongoing investigations.

Did you throw a fit when Clinton fired the FBI director 6 months into his first term? He was impeached but not for that.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

tomorrow we will see the msm's heads exploding once again, and projectile verbal vomit. They are sick and those that watch them are getting sick, too....except those of us immune to their vile disease.

What I'm looking forward to is the TV coverage when the man who beat their QUEEN, sits down and signs the documents that ENDS OBAMA CARE, and Replaces it with TRUMP CARE. It will be like covering a funeral, for them.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Thank-you. It's much clearer to me now what the collusion aspect could be. That could explain why the Three Stooges (Schumer-Feinstein-Pelosi) are once again demanding Donald Trump's tax returns.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Here are the similarities and differences to Flynn's case.

Flynn was a military officer, who went private citizen. He then took money from Russian TV, applied for a security clearance renewal later, and didn't tell them. He didn't commit a crime, (speculation: though maybe had his clearance revoked), but was fired because "oops" isn't an answer you want from an official in the position Flynn occupied.

If the laws are the same that a private citizen wanting to become president must disclose these things, then Trump must. I would say he is to be held to an even higher standard than General Flynn, this much is true.

However, the difference is very clear...

General Flynn was asked about these things and lied by omission. Security investigations are serious matters. The equivalent would be Trump testifying before Congress. So far, has not happened.

Trump is under no such scrutiny yet, everyone is aware he is an international businessman, and there is no crime in it.

Even if it is discovered that he has major dealings in Russia, please understand the differences of circumstance I mentioned prior.

If I were investigating, I would posit this question to President Trump myself:

What percent of profits and holdings are tied to the Russian government or its subsidiaries?

HOWEVER

Even if it was discovered that President Trump's entire business profit and holdings are via Russian Government, there still is no crime committed. You may not have confidence in his impartiality (who would at that point?) but that is still not necessarily impeachable.

If you start a company tomorrow, and sell a product that happens to end up 100% manufactured, distributed and consumed in Canada, do I have the right to impeach you because I think you won't act in America's best interest? I may not like it, but I can't prove intent.

What I would look for, to impeach Trump, is factual evidence he is working for Russian interests, and I don't mean better relations. I mean to undermine this country.

Short of that, leave the man alone!

Hope that helps.

Final thought to ponder for you buddy. What kind of security threat would the disclosure of all of President Trump's business holdings, by revealing his tax returns, would pose to our country? A great one, I believe. So if he is to disclose it, it should be in a classified setting. This means there will always be speculation if he's cleared that it was "covered up". Damned if you do...
edit on 11-5-2017 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid
I mean, this whole thing is silly.

If you are to believe that Comey was studiously investigating Trump, and now has bee ousted for political reasons, why has there been zero conviction since what? June? Correct me if I'm wrong on the month.

Nothing to see here but a black hole bs.

I took two years after the watergate break in and 9 months after Nixon fired investigators before he resigned. So its still on pace.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

You expected 'the upset people' to be Trumps admins?

Oh.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Falsifying on your security clearance checklist and omitting information is a jailable offence.

A former general taking money from a foreign power and not pre-clearing it with the pentagon is a jailable offence on top of other possible UCMJ punishments.

If Trump knew about both of those while still hiring him and then he and Pence lied about it, that is a serious offence.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I feel like making a thread titled..

"A Trump supporters guide to understanding why us liberals know that Trump fired Comey for investigating him"

Because all the Trump supporters here are having a really difficult time connecting the very obvious dots.

In this situation one of the most obvious dots was Trump using the attorney general's rational for firing Comey. It defies all logic.

If you read the details of the recommendation... you will see that it recommended Comey's firing for being overly harsh and exaggerating claims against Hillary Clinton.. so much so that the FBI sent a letter to the court correcting him.

Now tell me.. honestly. Why in the world would Donald Trump.. a vocal Hillary hater.... a man who said lock her up.. fire a man for being overly harsh and exaggerating claims against her in court?

Oh.. because it has nothing to do with that at all?

Because this same man was investigating Trump and his campaign for collusion with foreign governments?

Bingo!
edit on 11-5-2017 by Lucidparadox because: Update

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I hate it when my boss makes me work too.

Sucks!

Trump HAS NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH AN FBI INVESTIGATION!!!!

An FBI head is supposed to be INDEPENDENT of politics...

That's why they have 10 year terms

Richard Nixon got impeached because he tried to get the head of the CIA to intervene in a FBI criminal investigation.

They had him on tape doing that. Once they had that tape he had to resign.

Trump is in dangerous waters. This is an abuse of power and likely a crime

Nixon was never impeached.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

There is no draining of the swamp.

The muck in it has simply been exchanged for a different collection of filth, not replaced with something better, cleaner, and packed with integrity!

The swamp is now full of big oil gators, banking gars, and financial elites of a different political persuasion is all, but they are all as dirty or worse than what came before, not better, not less corrupt. All that has happened here, is that Trump has pushed the corporatism to a greater level than it ever was before! I mean Jesus, wake the hell UP, for crying out loud!
edit on 11-5-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Wait, I thought it was on the advice Jeff Sessions too? That's what Trump's resignation letter states.

www.pbs.org...

Is Sessions also getting thrown under the bus, too? Is Trump going to start throwing everyone under the bus now that he's tied his own noose?

Talk about passing the buck.

Did you see Franken's take-down of Sessions? Reminding the Senate that Sessions said, under oath, that he would recuse himself from any and all investigations or goings-on related to Russia, and that he himself had not had any communication with them ever. Which was a lie.

Remember? I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join