It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Good riddance. He politicized the FBI, and now nobody on either side of the political aisle takes them seriously.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Are you one of his victims?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
But Trump said he fired Comey because of what he did to Hillary Clinton

Where do you people get these fake news lines?

Cause that's not what he said.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Are you one of his victims?

Lord, I hope not.

But given his track record, he could have Bill Cosby'd me at some point.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Tempter

I live in the midwest (the heart of it). And I saw ONE "Trump" sign. ZERO bumper stickers or hats.

Strange, me too and there were 4 homes on my street alone that had Trump/Pence signs.. and not my house. I dont like tacky clutter in my yard. Many signs between Missouri and Illinois... and down the highway a banner that was for Trump.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

She's LITERALLY an also-ran public figure ("actress") who has aged out of her niche. Why can't you just move on?

No, she only wants people to think that. The Clinton Foundation is the root of the corruption in DC. All trails lead back to it. Bill Clinton is just a good ol' boy with no morals and a likeable face... who Hillary rode to the top. She controls the Clinton Foundation.

She's going down this time. I'm just curious how many will fall with her.

TheRedneck

oh my.

I'm tired now. Goodnite, all.

Goodnight sweetie.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well now that Comey is free from federal ties, he can spill the beans.

Common Comey tells about the true Hillary dirt and corruption, I know you got a lot to talk about

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Comey's protection of Hillary was going just swimmingly...until it was revealed that Weiner's laptop had Hillary's classified email on it.

Wasn't that information forced out by a local NY law enforcement agency?

Comey did not protect Clinton. That is nothing more than a conspiracy concocted by the ignorant and it's that ignorance that led to Trump doing what he did. He had to restore "public confidence".

It's pathetic.

Just out of curiosity, how do you justify such devotion for the life-long defender and enabler of a proven (and disbarred) serial sexual predator and rapist?

Just wondering...

Which sexual predator/rapist are you referring to?

You're kidding, right?

Bill Clinton.

His fat, cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, diaper-filling, entitled, drunken grifter of a wife has spent the last 40 years covering up his sex crimes.

Were you unaware of that?

Oh, I thought you were referring to Comey defending a sexual predator/rapist, but you were talking about Hillary?

Well, I'm not a big fan of Hillary, but I was talking about Comey.

Comey did his job. If you wan't to talk about Hillary defending Bill's sexual adventures, take it to someone else that gives a damn.

link   
a reply to: Advantage

Who give a flying toss.

You guys are re living the glory of the election while ignoring the present.

Come on back to reality any time you want. Trump won, and now he's screwing up the country faster than he can tie his own shoes or spell the word Constitution.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Some of Trump's associates are under investigation. Trump is not. Does the name Flynn ring a bell?

TheRedneck

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I live in the midwest (the heart of it). And I saw ONE "Trump" sign. ZERO bumper stickers or hats.

You're a liar. Plain and simple. You've just outed yourself. Those signs were everywhere. You're a liar.

Liar.

link   

Hillary would have gotten rid of Comey had she won.
The faux outrage is so intellectually dishonest,
Nobody believes it. lol,

Remember when Pelosi said of Comey:
"Maybe he is not in the right job"

Too much fun watching the hamster wheel turning!

link   
Unfortunately just because he is no longer gainfully employed by the FBI doesn't mean his federal clearance or life long NDA just goes away.

There may however be an anonymous leak to Wikileaks or DC leaks coming soon.

link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Xcathdra
How the # are Democrats arriving at this conclusion -

Washington Examiner‏Verified account @dcexaminer 18m18 minutes ago

Democrats warn of "constitutional crisis" after Trump fires Comey washex.am...

I was listening to the radio on the way home. A popular talk show host had some Dem politicos on.

Basically, After asking over, and over, and over he got them to admit that they are not "mad" that Comey was fired but they will need to make a big deal about it as supporting Comey is being "against Trump"

Democrats learned NOTHING from their loss on Nov 8, 2016. They still think that they can win a majority in the 2018 mid-term elections solely by throwing stones at Donald Trump.

Their stated goal is to not let any investigations end before that election, unless evidence is found to bring about a Trump/Trump Family Member/Trump Associate prosecution.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Who give a flying toss.

You guys are re living the glory of the election while ignoring the present.

Come on back to reality any time you want. Trump won, and now he's screwing up the country faster than he can tie his own shoes or spell the word Constitution.

Did you see what I was replying to?? Nope. Just want to whine about a response that you dont like. Youre absurd...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

But Trump said he fired Comey because of what he did to Hillary Clinton

Where do you people get these fake news lines?

Cause that's not what he said.

CNN and MSNBC are busy with as much BS as possible right now.

link   

originally posted by: Tempter

You're a liar. Plain and simple. You've just outed yourself. Those signs were everywhere. You're a liar.

Liar.

I was in Iowa and Wisconsin in late September 2016 and I saw pretty much nothing but Trump signs with a few Ted Cruz and Bernie dead-enders. I honestly don't recall seeing any signs for Bill Clinton's wife.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hillary would have gotten rid of Comey had she won.
The faux outrage is so intellectually dishonest,
Nobody believes it. lol,

Remember when Pelosi said of Comey:
"Maybe he is not in the right job"

Too much fun watching the hamster wheel turning!

And Pelosi was wrong. Comey is a man of integrity, has always been committed to his job, regardless of the political environment, and we as a nation and political machine drug him in to the middle of an immature political cat-fight between two parties that seem to be comprised of a bunch of little bitches.

Think about this: Trump just acted-out the very thing Pelosi was thinking.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

You may want to check and see how many republican constituents are thrilled about the AHCA passing the House. You shouldn't forget about how many old people are proud republicans. They aren't going to forget how quickly their elected representatives screwed them to push through some quick tax cuts for their corporate pals, or the wealthiest sections of the population.

The Democrats may clean house come 2018 based on that alone.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Comey's protection of Hillary was going just swimmingly...until it was revealed that Weiner's laptop had Hillary's classified email on it.

Wasn't that information forced out by a local NY law enforcement agency?

That's right...it was the NYPD that forced Comey's FBI to reopen the Clinton email investigation.
He would've sat on the evidence til after the election.

BREAKING BOMBSHELL: NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state.

The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

truepundit.com... play-perjury/

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join