It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The Democrats have 2 choices -

Blame someone / something else for their loss

or

be forced to admit that they lost to Donald Trump...

What do you think they are going to do? Option 2 is a non starter with democrats.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

It hearkens back to something thats already been said:

Anyone who opposes the Donald must be pro Hillary.

However non equatable the two may be it's the easiest argument Trump supporters can make to score easy points with the rest of the gang.

Trump fires Comey. That was in the cards all along for no other reason than Obama hired him in the first place.

The timing of it all reeks of Nixon Version 2.0. This is going to be more of a sh* storm for the administration than if they allowed him to finish the ongoing investigation that they keep claiming doesn't exist despite the fact that an on going investigation is classified and no matter what the FBI may have in the cards they can not talk about it.

Just stand by, my friend. The Trumpers will rally around this as long as it suits them to do so. They will be the only ones. The GOP isn't going to sit back and allow Trump to sink the entire party. They're going to bail on his ass as soon as it's apparent he's going down.

link   
a reply to: Gin

That is such a load of crap. And you would know it if you paid attention to real life.

And even if it was - they're both GONE NOW! So how long are you going to beat the offal of this dead horse?

WHEN are you going to pay attention to what is happening now, with the people you have elected?

FFS! It's NOT THAT HARD!!!

link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Clinton and Assange became roommates?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
www.propublica.org...

This almost certainly is because the director blatantly lied to the Senate Judiciary Comte. last week, creating a serious issue within the FBI trying to clear the record. He may well see charges filed against him for lying under oath, too.

But you have to prove intent.

Ahhh, j/k...had to do it - just felt warranted.

link   

She's LITERALLY an also-ran public figure ("actress") who has aged out of her niche. Why can't you just move on?

No, she only wants people to think that. The Clinton Foundation is the root of the corruption in DC. All trails lead back to it. Bill Clinton is just a good ol' boy with no morals and a likeable face... who Hillary rode to the top. She controls the Clinton Foundation.

She's going down this time. I'm just curious how many will fall with her.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Comey's protection of Hillary was going just swimmingly...until it was revealed that Weiner's laptop had Hillary's classified email on it.

Wasn't that information forced out by a local NY law enforcement agency?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
He seemed a little wishy washy and political to me. Probably a good firing.

As for the Russian collusion thing. I think there was russian collusion on the election but in all seriousness it didn't really effect the election. Hillary lost because she was shady and unethical and no body likes her. She only got as many votes as she did because lot's of people dislike Trump and to be honest, Cruz, Rubio and the rest of the clown car pack on the republican side were just as unelectable.

My mind was made up from the beginning. Couldn't stand Hillary, couldn't stand Trump. Only a sucker votes for someone he doesn't like. So for me it was third party all the way. My conscience is clear.

Comey wasn't fit to be head of the FBI though.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: knoxie

Hmmm....

Suppose Comey was being blackmailed by the DNC over his job... suppose they had something over his head that could get him fired... now that he's already fired, what does that mean for the hearing coming up?

Just thinking out loud...

TheRedneck

Now that Clapper and Ms. Misbehave have purty much destroyed
the Russia strawman at the last QnA; the timing probably was right
or Trump to cut Comey's cord. There probably was no 'right' time to
make any overt move like that; but the stench from Director's three
minutes of backpedaling was too much for even this drooling third grader.

For James spilling anything important Thursday and about who--
I wouldn't want to hop a light plane anytime soon: really unreliable
sometimes. I think it was just water in Paul Wellstone's gas...nm.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

They will probably beat the dead horse for as many years as Obama said ... but Bush...

link   
Another angle to consider is the inspector general investigation into Comey and Lynch.

link   

No one cares about her anymore. What is this obsession you all have with her? Why? What?!!!

Let me put this in terms you can understand.

Because, reasons.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

She's LITERALLY an also-ran public figure ("actress") who has aged out of her niche. Why can't you just move on?

No, she only wants people to think that. The Clinton Foundation is the root of the corruption in DC. All trails lead back to it. Bill Clinton is just a good ol' boy with no morals and a likeable face... who Hillary rode to the top. She controls the Clinton Foundation.

She's going down this time. I'm just curious how many will fall with her.

TheRedneck

As far as I'm concerned, there's a lot of Washington that needs to go down on both sides of the aisle.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Losing to the Donald happened. That's a fact.

There's still the investigation into his campaign and the connection in Russia. Deny it all you want but there's party officials on both sides who want to know the truth.

Just because the old manbaby wins an election doesn't mean his adversaries in government or in the population should take a break. What is this, Tunisia? No. We reserve the right to challenge every stupid thing he does until his time is up. weather that time comes from an impeachment, a bullet to the head, or after the end of his four years you can expect there to be people willing to question his foolishness at every point along the way.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have to admit something rather embarrassing...

I have an addiction.

I am addicted to liberal desperation, anger, hatred, and butt-hurt. It makes me high.

That's why I truly want Trump to appoint IVANKA as our next AG!

True, she does not have a law degree (and she's probably a closet liberal), but guess what? There is no constitutional requirement for the AG to have ANY degree as long as they are confirmed by the Senate.

Don't get me wrong -- I don't want Ivanka to actually act as AG, just be there for a few days so I can go on a bender.

Then she can resign and Trey Gowdy can take over

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: SBMcG

Comey's protection of Hillary was going just swimmingly...until it was revealed that Weiner's laptop had Hillary's classified email on it.

Wasn't that information forced out by a local NY law enforcement agency?

Comey did not protect Clinton. That is nothing more than a conspiracy concocted by the ignorant and it's that ignorance that led to Trump doing what he did. He had to restore "public confidence".

It's pathetic.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

They will probably beat the dead horse for as many years as Obama said ... but Bush...

Horse ain't dead yet. That old nag is in the "Resistance" and grooming her filly to run as her proxy. Dowager queens can wield power as well as wives can.

Gin

link   

I'm really starting to believe the problem is that people don't know what actual thinking is, they confuse it with feeling, just like what you are doing here.

Feeling won't make the FAKE NEWS you believe in come real, no matter how much you try to repeat and twist it.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: theantediluvian

Because that's exactly what an innocent man being investigated for treason would do.

Jeeeeeezus...

What investigation?

Trump isn't the target of any Federal investigation.

The delusional cant understand their delusions, let alone know they're delusional... you'll have to forgive them!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Is about darn time, the Clintons wanted to build a dynasty after the taste of power during Billy's presidency.

Hillary was so hell bend on be the president that money was not problem, so corruption too.

We all know that politics for career politicians is dirty business and only those that have the money think they have the power, those that have the right connections thinks they get the road to the white house.

Hillary actually believe that she could buy her way to the white house, forgot that she needed the voters to get her there too.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join