It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals behaving out of character/aggressive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There are several threads on the forum about animals acting strangely, several are by members no longer active so starting a new questionnaire about your animals as mine are definitely acting out of character.

This seems to be peaking at our home, as it has been passive aggressive behavior for about 2 weeks now without any sign of letting up but becoming more violent.

We have 6 cats, all well behaved and loving, 4 dogs. I will start with the dogs as they are not as seriously affected by the negative energy or whatever it is then are the cats.

The dogs seem to be on guard, low guttural growls at one another over simple things like walking by each other or vying for a special bed in the living room. They are generally all very loving and playful with each other.

They continue to run when I yell for them to come, chase all cars and even bark at known family members and friends walking into the house.

They have been catching baby rabbits, injuring them and leaving body parts around the house.

The cats... have been fighting each other for the first time ever, even play fighting in standing slapping modes. Catching baby animals, birds, bunnies, field mice, and dropping them all around.

I raise my pets to not hunt or gather animals and do not accept them as "Gifts". At this point it is daily.

The cats are hissing each time any other animal and even some people walk by. Anyway, our utopia and harmony home has become really wild. The last time this type of behavior happened I spoke with Art Bell about it just days before 911.

Thats about it, just seems like animal behavior is really aggressive around here and I am concerned that it could be a sign of trouble ahead, or wonder if it is about this full moon with Jupiter in tow?

Anyone else noticing animals behaving badly?

Was not sure what forum to place this in so if Mods decide to move it I am fine with that.

Thankyou for reading.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Did you recently have an upset in their pecking order?

The last time my cats fought was when we lost our old patriarch and then the two females went at each other's throats. They refused to live with each other until we adopted our current male Ragdoll. He did nothing except move in, and just like that, balance was restored.

As far as ours acting strange ... nope, unless you call it strange to have the monster constantly taking over my chair and waiting to do it until he sees me coming for it.

But that's normal passive aggression from him.
edit on 7-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Mine got antsy when spring hit and I opened the windows a couple of weeks ago. Now they're back to "their" normal. Only thing I've noticed really is it takes longer for them to settle down at night. Little odd and inconvenient but nothing radically bizarre.

Wonder what's up?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Mine are acting normally. We had a rare thunderstorm that freaked them out a bit, but they actually hung closer to us because of that. Their normal misbehavior is, umm, normal. I understand what you are saying. Just reporting one data point. My cats have predicted earthquakes before, so I like to think I'm responsive to their behavior.
edit on 5/7/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Yep. But he's still evolving, he's a year and a half old, and not yet neutered.
He's been clingy today, thankfully not his usual overly "affectionate" self but just clingy.

I killed a spider in the living room a couple of days ago, that he was playing with, and he friggen tried to bite me! Like I killed his pet spider🙄
Hubby gave him a good shake, and yelled at him, so he might be just sucking up to me now.

But he's still changing, still growing, too much testosterone, and he's pretty weird. And has a fast temper.

Do you live in an area that has fire or floods going on? Earth rumblings of any kind?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Weird... My dog has been acting out of character as well... She is a lab and is usually laid back. Lately she has been barking at everyone and everything. To the extent of barking at nothing at 3 am and pulling on her lead on walks when other people are seen by her.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

My dog is acting normally. I have to admit that I've noticed a strange energy in the humans around me as of late. I laid it off to the coming of Spring. Not really sure what else it could be.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This week a woman in our area was killed by her own dog. That's unusual.

source

I had noticed that my dog has been spending more time in her crate than usual.
She feels safe in there.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I am pretty sure my one cat is plotting to kill me.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Strange you should post this at this time. For about 2 weeks now I have noticed an increase in aggressiveness with our 2 normally very docile and loving cats. It is not bad , but still a noticeable change.
And no , absolutely nothing has changed . Basically over the 7 years we have had them.

edit on 5/7/17 by Gothmog because: add

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Strange you should post this at this time. For about 2 weeks now I have noticed an increase in aggressiveness with our 2 normally very docile and loving cats. It is not bad , but still a noticeable change.
And no , absolutely nothing has changed . Basically over the 7 years we have had them.

Year ago, my one cat had a tooth that had to come out. He's was insane during that time. You should get your cat's teeth checked out.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As for the chair, yes I have that going on too, lol. WE have lost our old girl, well she came to us about a year ago when my beloved Brother passed away. But what of the cats?

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Ok again same here, windows open and such, perhaps it is spring fever, but all my pets are older and are displaying odd behavior for them.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yes and as I wrote in the op the only other time I noticed marked behavior changes was days before 911. Good to hear yours are acting normal as I do live close to New Madrid's faultline. Oh also we have had intense flooding here with raging storms, maybe?
edit on pm531pmSun, 07 May 2017 20:25:54 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yes, I just responded to Schyuler about the same inquiry as you. As for yours, just be gentle and be strong. I love the show The Dog Whisperer...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes my lead dog is a male Lab as well. He is the one walking about kind of stiff and not relaxed as usual, he is the low growling one.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hum, well perhaps it is the wacky spring weather we have all had? I hope nothing more serious that will affect us all.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Interesting, "if" they will let me near their teeth...and claws...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

So sorry. Tragic.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
WEll I hope it is nothing, just seems like after reading this thread it is possible it could be a combination of things. It is always good to check with others about their pets when you start noticing changes in your animal's behavior, better safe than sorry.

Back before 911 seemed as if bear attacks were on the rise, sharks, and pets behaving bizarrely. Maybe it's nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join