It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals behaving out of character/aggressive

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

I don't think it's nothing. Animals have a sense about things that humans don't. More in tune with the energies around them. We really shouldn't wave it off, especially since your animals did this very same thing right before 9/11. I feel like something big will happen very soon...

Thank you for the post.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

My one cat is just his normal self, usually affectionate, sometimes as stubborn as I am, but mostly willing to listen to reason, and a slave to routine!

You didn't mention you location, and whether or not their has been anything in Your life that they might be picking up on and being upset by.

Edit: just read your earlier answer re proximity to New Madrid.

Could be.

But, if they had similarly odd behavior prior to 9/11 it was not "natural" signs they were picking up on, but more likely, an empathic response to the tension they were picking up from you.

What's in your "wallet"?
edit on 7-5-2017 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Yeah nothing in the wallet, in Midwest, as for an advanced ability to cloak my emotions to my pets, only when I sense something like this going on so as to "observe" their behaviors from an unbiased position. They were not alive during 911, a whole different set of pets at that time. Your cat sounds awesome!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Qudrelth

Thank you too, I sense something coming as well, not sure what it is or will be but it is in the air. Having been in the information networks for over 25 years, I do not get scared or up in arms prior to anything the nwo can shoot our way, this is just the world we live in and I take each day with as much gratitude as possible. I do however listen to nature, and animals imho are far closer to reality than man.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Dogs and cats, along with many other animals, are more cogniscent of what's happening than many give 'em credit for.

Mine aren't acting much out of character, even though we're in the midst of getting the house ready for market...with all the noise and racket that that entails.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Reality is an interesting word to use. So many people these days are so focused on their iPhones and technology in general that they don't see the signs around them...like the animals who are giving them signs that something is very wrong.

Animals are so much more intuitive to the forces of the world than humans are...they sense things that people rarely do unless they're really paying attention. Something big is going to happen very soon and the animals have the answer.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I believe there is a connection between animal behavior and earthquakes. I read that we should pay attention if a lot of animals go missing. It seems that is common right before equakes. You might check craigslist to see if there is an abnormal amount of lost dogs.

Also I heard one of the earthquake guys say that the large quakes on the Canadian Alaskan border will either move down through the midwest or push the Cascadia in Washington, through California.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Gothmog
Strange you should post this at this time. For about 2 weeks now I have noticed an increase in aggressiveness with our 2 normally very docile and loving cats. It is not bad , but still a noticeable change.
And no , absolutely nothing has changed . Basically over the 7 years we have had them.

Year ago, my one cat had a tooth that had to come out. He's was insane during that time. You should get your cat's teeth checked out.

Being paranoid as we are about these 2 , they go to the vet twice a year (at least) . The same vet we have taken our pets to for the last 20 years. Hope he doesnt retire.
But , after this post , I am calling the vet as soon as they open in the morning.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think the severity of the storms in the US may be the primary culprit in animals behavioral changes. Record-breaking floods, tornadoes and extreme changes in temperature make everyone edgy. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 6 chickens ftr.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

This might be on to something..

Antar, with the weather, have your critters spent more time than usual indoors (or another similar change)?

My dogs are their usual dumbass selves.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes my lead dog is a male Lab as well. He is the one walking about kind of stiff and not relaxed as usual, he is the low growling one.

I hope there's a simple answer to this and it's not another 911 type event! I saw that you said they had been killing and eating small prey? And now one is kind of stiff and is doing a low growl? Get him checked at the vet for infection, obstruction, disease, etc. Sounds like the same symptoms my dog got when she ate something she shouldn't have. And the growling was from being short tempered due to pain. Antibiotics for two weeks.

I hope all will be well for us all. In the meantime I'll keep an eye on my pets, so far nothing unusual with them, thanks for the heads up.

STM
edit on 7-5-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

My Malamute is like that.
They love to den.
He thinks of his crate as his den and no ones allowed in it aside from him.
When he gets tired, he goes and lays in his crate.
Dinner time, he goes and lays in there until we are finished eating.
He does love his crate.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hope it gets better for you and your animal friends soon. Do you live in an area with any substantial seismic activity? Wonder if it's something like an electromagnetic field fluctuation... I guess if it was either one, people would be impacted too.

I still have the opposite issue- the animals are acting out of character, but are instead too friendly.

A possum, armadillo, a baby owl and the usual feral cats have all visited this week.

The possum was slightly injured, and ran to me like a puppy. He allowed me to clean a wound, put hydrogen peroxide on it and add triple antibiotic ointment on top. He stayed still and calm. He came back once since then, but only seemed to be checking in.

The armadillo was near the front door and seemed blind and confused. I talked softly to him/ her and it came up to my toes, just chilling. Seemed really mellow and innocent.

The baby owl or maybe just a small owl actually approached me and my dog. My dog is usually territorial and not appreciative of strange animals or people. She was super sweet to the owl however and deeply relaxed in the presence of it- almost a sacred few minutes.

I live in the suburbs- this amount of interactions in a short time is highly unusual. It happened also a few years ago- I posted here about it then.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Thanks for making the thread!
Storms have been wild here too maybe the radical up & down of the systems rolling thru? Have't had a year like this in awhile with all the thunderstorms?

Not discounting your guys sensitivity, but could it be "delayed" cabin fever? About a month ago a friend of mine unexpectedly dropped off some new pet toys and mine have been busy destroying them, maybe why they aren't picking at each other? Just tossing ideas out there......??

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: sayaangel

So COOL!

All I have going on are a couple of House Wrens nesting on the porch mocking my kids daily. Love them tho, they're loud, brassy and fearless.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Cats and dogs are very territorial, if you have that many animals in your house, there are bound to be disputes between them. As time goes by, even animals lose their patience. I bet your house smells like # and piss, because that is how animals settle their disputes. Hoarding animals is abuse, there is no way you can give them enough individual attention unless this is a full-time job. They are losing patience because they have no time to relax. Animals hunt, you will never "train" them out of their natural instincts. You don't seem like you understand anything about pets. Thats probably why you are blaming their dis ease on "bad energy" instead of bad decisions on your part.

Do you rent? Or do you own your own home?

edit on 8-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

My daughter's hamster bit me the other day

On the serious side, she is a biter, not with me though. I think it's cos I didn't speak and held her in days.

Living next to a nature estate the other creatures seem quite okay.
edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
On the go but saw this and wanted to add as I spoke about this just yesterday on this thread...

www.cbsnews.com...

BBL!

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

None of your business, and well as stated in my OP, my UTOPIA is uncharacteristically in disharmony. Just checking with others to discuss strange animal behavior.

I just might upload some video of my home, pets and Farm...

Did I mention the Avian family members, the chickens and other pets that live here? Here are a couple to get started...

edit on am531amMon, 08 May 2017 09:29:02 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
They are also susceptible to GMO's as well

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join