It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stigmatization Of The "Loner."

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

It really isnt (hear are their to me).

I didnt mean to hijack anything. Usually when someone hijacks something its an airplane and people who do that are very very bad.

SpeakeroFTruth can have his thread back and Im sorry if my prescenece malified it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

If its not a "fact" then its a truth. I'll settle for that.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I dont normally but if someones really doing alot of mistakes then its in there best interest.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Because its not easy for me to read when its all broken up into quotes and responses, quotes and responses, quotes and responses. Its not how porfesionals right.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Hi SpeakerofTruth.

I'm a loner. I prefer it this way. I don't drink and I'm not a fan of sitting around talking about the weather.

I like to think. Figure out things that people say can't be figured out. Or I like to learn everything I can about this world and its people and creations.

With other people around I get bored after an hour or so and start drifting off into Katie's world, which is brilliant.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: PillarOfFire

That's a run-on sentence.

Now, if you disagree with the truth (that loners are potentially dangerous), then you must include evidence, proof, links and facts.

Anyone or anything is POTENTIALLY dangerous. Anyone who thinks there will ever be a society of complete "safety" is living in a pipe dream. All such thinking does is lend credence to a surveillance state. How's that sound to ya? Good? Your comment about a "loner" being POTENTIALLY dangerous can be applied to anyone.

You are correct. Anger; rage, wrath usually leads people into doing things that are unwise. And the thing about anger and rage is that it can show it's ugly face at any moment through an explosive act where it completely renders the ego and rational thought useless. It can happen anywhere at any time. Noone, is safe from it. (Take note also that those who push the buttons to ignite anger and wrath are just as guilty.)

This is called the shadow self. Also known in hebrews as the yetzer hara

In Judaism, yetzer hara (Hebrew: יֵצֶר הַרַע‎‎, for the definite "the evil inclination"), or yetzer ra (Hebrew: יֵצֶר רַע‎‎, for the indefinite "an evil inclination") refers to the congenital inclination to do evil, by violating the will of God.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 13 May 2017 09:16:52 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 13 May 2017 09:16:52 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

It's​ a truth that ANYONE or ANYTHING can be POTENTIALLY dangerous, yes.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It really isnt (hear are their to me).

I didnt mean to hijack anything. Usually when someone hijacks something its an airplane and people who do that are very very bad.

SpeakeroFTruth can have his thread back and Im sorry if my prescenece malified it.

You say words like "malified" but you seem to misspell almost purposely. You're a pro-troll.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I dont mispell on purpose if you saw my hands yuoud understand.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I apologize if your hands are messed up. I empathize with you.

However, if you do have messed up hands, you're using them to put down other people. You probably shouldn't do that.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I am highly surprised that a person as obnoxious as you has any friends at all given your terrible attitude towards people you never took the time to try & understand. Some people have tough back stories. Life can wear a guy down. There are many, many people in this world who have been significantly traumatised as the result of the actions of truly wicked, uncaring, psychopathic/sociopathic sorts (the actual dangerous ones) - and as a result, they feel the need to steer clear of people because they fear being hurt or abused again.

You're a * [redacted, but has something to do with clowns, and something to do with the act of fornication, not necessarily in that order, so as to circumvent the censor] *

Take a hike pal. The stars have spoken. My conclusion is that you must be a psychopath who has intellectually rationalised your inability to emotionally connect as being the result of your vast superiority to all those who surround you. You probably keep friends as 'pets' - as curiosities, who do a good job of camouflaging your blackened heart to anyone on the outside of your carefully manicured 'social' circle.

edit on MaySaturday1715CDT08America/Chicago-050024 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Why are you such an angry person? Everything you do reeks of anger and hatred.

I am a people person. I cant help but love people. Its just my nature.

So when such an angerered person comes along I literally dont understand it.

Anyways this thread isnt about how much you hate me its about suspicious loners.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Actually, the thread's about society's stereotyping of "loners" and whether there's any relevance to the stereotyping, but ok.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

As a fellow nose typist I completely empathise. Reading Vinod Kumar Chaudhary's autobiography certainly influenced my life for the bettert.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Michet

wow and you didnt make a single mistake until the end! im impressed!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I dont normally but if someones really doing alot of mistakes then its in there best interest.

Let me return the favor:

I don't normally but if someone's really doing a lot of mistakes then it's in their best interest.

You're welcome.

edit on 22-5-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What was that in reponse to I dont remember.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Exactly! Which is why I say that loners are automatically subjects of deep suspicion. If someone is wandering around alone at night there probably planning on vandalising something. Call the police!

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HeathenJessie

You did claim to be smart yet lack the ability tio spell and use grammer. Normally I'd not care about that but, well...you had the audacity to call someone else arrogant. If you're gonna have such high standards I'd expect you to at least meet that criteria.

You could also do well to learn what modesty is...but I don't want to discourage such an up and coming talent such as you, you made this thread more entertaining than it should have been so fair play to you.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Deez349849 because: Introducing the pot to the kettle

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join