It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stigmatization Of The "Loner."

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Your post was too long winded and lacking of substance so I didnt read it all. Its important to get to the point when writing on forums.

So I say keep your eyes on the loners. There not trustworthy.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: jidnum

Your post was too long winded and lacking of substance so I didnt read it all. Its important to get to the point when writing on forums.

So I say keep your eyes on the loners. There not trustworthy.

Just like I say keep your eye on those calling for an Orwellian state. They are out to persecute Christians and freedom.
They are not to be trusted.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I assure you Gohst147 anything is possible.

I have seen some really crazy things in this world. Keep your eyes on the sheeple. Individaully they may be an ass but together they are a geniass.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Cut it out ghost. There butt-hurt and theres no nice way to put it.

I dont want to burst anyones bubbles, but loners should just quit loning if they want to be useful members of society.

Your not going to change the facts. My opinion is here to stay. Why argue over it??

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Don't bother , fuggle is a troll account, if you read his post history it's pretty clear.

As to the op, I go through phases of isolating myself and not doing much w people. So I get it.

Nothing wrong w being a loner, hell mountain men who tamed the west and paved the way for our country to be built were loners!

Tesla was a loner, as were many great scientist, philosophers and artists

edit on 5/10/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ha, yea i am about two years into that mountain man cycle, haven't shaved in four months.

Hope I don't bump into a grizzly going to the outhouse (don't laff, it's a distinct possibility), GF's dad and brother were chewed up pretty good a few years ago. And yes we do have an outhouse.

Ya ,and as far Fuggi goes?

edit on 10-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I am an introvert, a loner, few friends, quiet, and anti-social in general. Always have been. Nothing "abnormal" about it, as I do not bother anyone, and don't care to.

Just because you drive a red car, doesn't mean your neighbor -- who drove HIS red car into a group of people -- means that YOU'RE going to, "too."
edit on 10-5-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Can't say I blame you! Sorry to hear about her family that's rough!

Where are you located?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Alberta.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mclarenmp4
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Absolutely, I'm no expert on the subject but find the topic very interesting because it does explain our personalities very well.

a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I have plenty empathy and ego in good measure but it was nice of you to show concern for your fellow poster.
Not sure they would do the same in all honesty.

I am an INTJ.

The irony here about Fug is that he's an ISTJ. His dominant function is Si (introverted sensing) which focuses on how things must be internally. It's the function of memory and tradition. He's a dominant introvert and doesn't even realize it. His Te is auxiliary, meaning he works with principles, but only in the service of tradition and orders. An ESTJ has no time for quibbling and bursting bubbles- they're too busy trying to sell you a new vacuum cleaner or book.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Don't bother , fuggle is a troll account, if you read his post history it's pretty clear.

As to the op, I go through phases of isolating myself and not doing much w people. So I get it.

Nothing wrong w being a loner, hell mountain men who tamed the west and paved the way for our country to be built were loners!

That explains a lot...

You are Correct; Tesla and many great people were loners. Don't forget about novelist's/writers. Those tend to become the ultimate loners. The truth is; many of the best insights comes when you are alone with nothing else but a cup of coffee to start your day.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

That explains a lot...

You are Correct; Tesla and many great people were loners. Don't forget about novelist's/writers. Those tend to become the ultimate loners. The truth is; many of the best insights comes when you are alone with nothing else but a cup of coffee to start your day.

Or whiskey.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
After reading the ever so obvious Extrovert replies, I can honestly say i'm glad i'm not one.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

You're an idiot you know that.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I think his problem is a bit more mental than that.

Just saying.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

If you and others like stigmatization get the eyes checked because the mind is a bit off from seeing things clearly pants are pants the label or brand one is stuck with or accepts changes.

Making excuses for bias is still just an excuse to have it. Aside from that it is against T&C to call anyone anything that may be deemed derogatory or inflammatory... I've had jokes removed from the joke forum that didn't call anyone anything.

Trolling is trolling however and I have honestly said all I have needed to on this topic vous and deja thereof

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

That explains a lot...

Or whiskey.

Easy there Hemingway

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

48 years of real world experience has taught me that introverts are more interesting than extroverts and those who conspicuously display their patriotism or religiosity are almost always the real villains behind every horror story.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

I think his problem is a bit more mental than that.

Just saying.

For an ISTJ, their history can literally make or break them.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

That explains a lot...

Or whiskey.

Easy there Hemingway

Hemingway is easy, indeed.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join