It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stigmatization Of The "Loner."

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I just read through this entire thread again and came to a few conclusions:

There's a lot of people that I like here;

I like myself, miraculously;

Idiots need groups, but apparently us loners would get along wonderfully if we could muster up the energy to actually meet eachother;

I spent way too much time in this thread.

Lol.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

But maybe not everyone wants to be inside my box because not everyone has had the pleasure of TASTING whats inside my box. You think im afraid of a bogeyman that doesnt exist but I know for a fact that the bogeyman DOES exist.

I take your point about monks, but you must remember that monks are not an american phenomenon.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Seriously, I dont read email that's all broken apart.

IF you agree that Ive made some good points, just tell me. I think loners are inheritably suspicious. I suspect by now I've convinced you of the same.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Exactly! The left is blind to Orson Welles and complete tyranny. OR maybe they actually desire to live in tyranny without liberty or freedom.

Time will tell!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

That's a run-on sentence.

And remember that this is ATS. We are all friends here and act with dicoram.

Now, if you disagree with the truth (that loners are potentially dangerous), then you must include evidence, proof, links and facts.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Seriously, I dont read email that's all broken apart.

IF you agree that Ive made some good points, just tell me. I think loners are inheritably suspicious. I suspect by now I've convinced you of the same.

I'm not going to respond to 10 different points in a single giant paragraph. Get over it.

Why are you even on a forum if all you are willing to read is walls of text? That's the most absurd thing I've heard from the internet lately; "I don't read things that are in an easily readable, organized format"

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I take your point about monks, but you must remember that monks are not an american phenomenon.

But you agree then that not all loners fit into the category as dangerous. You need to understand, that most loners are the way they are for many reasons.

I mentioned Christians, but add prophets.
Writers
Autistic People (Amongst others who are handicapped)
Gothics
Emos (Mostly dangerous to themselves. But they usually mind their own buisness. Same with gothics.)
Nerds also fall into this category.
Many Artists
Philosphers
Investigators (though sometimes they get help.)
Researchers
I'm sure there are more.

If you know the Illuminati are real, then many become loners automatically after knowing the truth. One reason; they cannot and will not live a lie once the veil is lifted.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No when your on the internet you need to format things correctly. Expesially if what you have to say is worth sharing.

I know you can do it ghost your no dummy. Just make it more readable. Regarding Loners and stigmas Im sure wed all like to read your thoughts not just me.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a reply to: PillarOfFire

That's a run-on sentence.

Now, if you disagree with the truth (that loners are potentially dangerous), then you must include evidence, proof, links and facts.

Anyone or anything is POTENTIALLY dangerous. Anyone who thinks there will ever be a society of complete "safety" is living in a pipe dream. All such thinking does is lend credence to a surveillance state. How's that sound to ya? Good? Your comment about a "loner" being POTENTIALLY dangerous can be applied to anyone.
edit on 12-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

No when your on the internet you need to format things correctly. Expesially if what you have to say is worth sharing.

I know you can do it ghost your no dummy. Just make it more readable. Regarding Loners and stigmas Im sure wed all like to read your thoughts not just me.

Seriously? You're correcting grammar?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

In my experience as being a loner for my first 24 years. I think it the fact that humans by nature are a social animal.
When someone who actively avoids social interaction, in most instances the group automatically looks at them with suspicion whether rightly or wrongly deserved.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638

In my experience as being a loner for my first 24 years. I think it the fact that humans by nature are a social animal.
When someone who actively avoids social interaction, in most instances the group automatically looks at them with suspicion whether rightly or wrongly deserved.

Do you want to be social with dogs or people.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Coming from the guy who's spelling and punctuation is at a primary grade school level, that's hilarious!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Growing up I had maybe 2-3 friends, but most of the time I actually preferred animals.
When I did socialize it was with people much older than myself mostly my grandparents and their friends.
Even then I was interested in history. When I first read about JFK, the moon landing, and the major conflicts of the 20th century, I asked questions and listened.

Such as my Grandmother describing the feeling and heartache the attack on Pearl Harbor caused, what London looked like when she studied aboard in 1948.

I just never had really anything in common with my peers, not music( I was 7 years old listening to bands like Uriah Heep, Bad Company, ZZ-Top, and the Eagles), sports ( never played them ) or Movies.

Because of this I was seen as the is strange loner kid, so when I did try to make friends it ended in failure. Which is just as much my fault as anyone else's
edit on 5/12/172017 by jholt5638 because: clarification

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

You and I could have grown up together... That was pretty much my life in youth too... I was 10 or 15 years old carrying on conversations with 40-60 year olds. I pretty much grew up in an American Legion if that tells you anything.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

You can hate me all you want but my handicapps arent my fault.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You can hate me all you want but my handicapps arent my fault.

Who's fault are they?

And no, I don't hate you.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I can relate. It wasn't as legion hall but I went camping with my grandparent and sat around campfire with them and their friends up there, or watching my grandfather play poker and just listen to them BS. One thing that stands out is actually holding and reading a copy the Blade (Toledo local newspaper) from Dec. 8th 1941 ans Nov 22nd 1963 and know my grandmother bought these papers that day and knowing they lived through that was almost awe inspiring to 10 yr old me.
I think after hanging with adults my peers seemed uninteresting is the best I can describe it.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Your not going to bait me into making accusionations about laying blame and fault. Thats a game I dont play.

But you got to understand that their are forces in this world too powerful yet eferial to understand. Forces dark and dangerous as well as the whinnying laughs of the pixine.

But when the darkness overwhelms the pixine thats when the temptations arise to lay blame.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Steve Bannon?

Is that you?

I've been wondering where you went...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join