It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stigmatization Of The "Loner."

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
a reply to: TarzanBeta

If you and others like stigmatization get the eyes checked because the mind is a bit off from seeing things clearly pants are pants the label or brand one is stuck with or accepts changes.

Making excuses for bias is still just an excuse to have it. Aside from that it is against T&C to call anyone anything that may be deemed derogatory or inflammatory... I've had jokes removed from the joke forum that didn't call anyone anything.

Trolling is trolling however and I have honestly said all I have needed to on this topic vous and deja thereof

Did you have more than me?

If I'm reading you right.... A personality type is no excuse. But it's easier to type someone by their faults than it is to type them by their strengths.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Just because your an advocate for lonerism doesnt make it socially acceptable.

I just dont understand the ignorance related to this topic.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

The problem is your not the editor. I hate to burst your bubble, but its not up to you how other people behave or write or anything.

You seem to rank your own opinions so highly, I cant help but wonder if your trolling.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

The problem is your not the editor. I hate to burst your bubble, but its not up to you how other people behave or write or anything.

You seem to rank your own opinions so highly, I cant help but wonder if your trolling.

LOL

(post by FuggleHop removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You make some very good points. I will consider everything you have to say. I didnt realise it at the time, but perhaps I was wrong.

No just kidding - your acting like a grammar nazi again.

But seriously lets stay on topic. The topic is about the stigmatism of loners. Two which I say there is a very good reason why mature people hold a prejudice agains them.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What if those perceived as loners are connecting to a broader collective that those who perceive them as loners are avoiding, ultimately?

That theoretically would make the group not connecting with broader collective loners in a universal sense as they alienated themselves... From change and integration.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Exactly! Why should anyone have a problem with that?

Baffling!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

But seriously lets stay on topic. The topic is about the stigmatism of loners. Two which I say there is a very good reason why mature people hold a prejudice agains them.

But seriously, I wouldn't use the word "mature" too much if I were you. Your posts haven't been very representative of it.
edit on 10-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

You know, SpeakeroFtruth I always thought you and I got along really well. Ive tried my best to be sensitive to your feelings and be open minded about what you say, so I dont know why youve been so angry recently.

If you want to talk let me know.

In the meantime, we agree that a person alone is more suspicious than a person in a group?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You know, SpeakeroFtruth I always thought you and I got along really well. Ive tried my best to be sensitive to your feelings and be open minded about what you say, so I dont know why youve been so angry recently.

If you want to talk let me know.

In the meantime, we agree that a person alone is more suspicious than a person in a group?

He might be a little annoyed because you hijacked the thread. The benefit is that you proved his very point. But that's neither here nor there to you.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

The only thing I have ever noticed in my life is that it's not the big-mouth alpha male you should watch, it's the little quiet guy sitting in the corner, minding his business, watching everyone. Not because they're inherently "bad," like you're saying, but because they don't want to be bothered by the vast majority's nonsense.

Now, if that makes them "evil" or "sinister" in your opinion, so be it. However, there's not any verifiable evidence to support your case, yet you post as if it were "fact." It isn't.

edit on 10-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

The only thing I have ever noticed in my life is that it's not the big-mouth alpha male you should watch, it's the little quiet guy sitting in the corner, minding his business, watching everyone. Not because they're inherently "bad," like you're saying, but because they don't want to be bothered by the vast majority's nonsense.

Now, if that makes them "evil" or "sinister" in your opinion, so be it. However, there's not any verifiable evidence to support your case, yet you post as if it were "fact." It isn't.

That little quiet guy gets a little loud on this forum. Lol.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

I will give you the Ultimate TRUTH about this topic from a Christian perspective. The bible trumps any other opinion if you are a Christian and true believer. This one phrase makes it MANDATORY; to have alone time.

Fasting Mathew 6:16 King James Bible

Mat 6:16  Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 
Mat 6:17  But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; 
Mat 6:18  That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly. 

Don't forget about christian retreats where you go there for the purpose of being alone with GOD.

Also:

Ephesians 5:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose/reject) them.

King James Bible John 2 :15
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

King James Bible 2 Corinthians 4:4
"In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

We Christians should KNOW to stay away from the world. Aka Society because it is ruled by satan. Now you see that the elites may be setting the stage to call Christians terrorists for obeying God. Least this is what I forsee happening as prophecy fortold.

edit on th2017000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 11 May 2017 00:10:47 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 May 2017 00:10:47 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Loners definitely get a bad rap. In reality, there are many different flavors of loner.

The isolated mentally ill loner is in my estimation not a true actual loner- the isolation comes from abuse/ pain/ mental illness- they are the abandoned and the forgotten and left alone can turn hateful, bitter and violent.

A real loner prefers their own path, and is independent, competent and open to adventure. A real loner still has connections to others, may be an introvert or an extrovert, yet enjoys their own company and is not afraid to take action to create their own happiness.

I've heard of and known specialized loners- science/ math/ gaming/ artists/ biz people- who seem to get lost in their interests, but it only seems that way to others.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Introverts, loners, are VERY deep thinkers. Fuggle is extremely nervous, jumpy and blatantly threatened by that. He'd "report" us on site, as he said. You aren't a "safety in numbers," Fuggle. You are hiding something...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I'm not sure if I understand what your saying, but I think your saying your proud to be an American.

Well, my dearest friend, so am i.

So am i.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Precisely. "Be in the world, not of it."

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

loners should just quit loning if they want to be useful members of society.

Yeah, just look at Nikola Tesla, what a horrible loner he was....

edit on 11-5-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join