It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Abortion Through USA Bombing Arab Genocide Continues

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: GuidedKill

a reply to: GuidedKill

I did not detect any remorse either. Or from you.

Wow you're pretty amazing!!!

What's really sick is your attempt to make the thread about me rather than the massacre of 200 innocent people.

Or, if you do not think they are innocent, please explain just what exactly are they guilty of?

Guilty of not being fat useless Americans, wrong skin color too.

Damn them. Damn. Them.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

a reply to: GuidedKill

I did not detect any remorse either. Or from you.

Why should i? If i had nothing to do with it no need to show remorse. I dont think you know what that means do you?

Definition of remorse
: a gnawing distress arising from a sense of guilt for past wrongs

link   
It is sad that many people are dying over there, but if it is an attempt at abortion, it is a very inefficient attempt.

As of 2011, about 360,000 babies are born every day worldwide, according to Ecology Communications Group. The daily births amount to 15,000 per hour. More than 4 million babies are born in the United States each year as of 2010, notes BabyCenter.

These airstrikes don't put a dent in population growth. Now if nukes start flying, that is a different story.

link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: dfnj2015

And did you totally skip the part where the Iraqi general that said that, also said their forces called in the air strike?

I did not miss any part. I did not say a US General. You made that assumption.

Anyway, so the Iraqi general is claiming it wasn't a US bomb that killed the pregnant woman. She probably had a name.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Everyone complains when US taxes go to fund abortions. I don't like it when my tax dollars fund the killing of brown people.

link   

a reply to: neo96

Irrelevant. It's still morally wrong to genocide Arabs for no other reason than thought crimes. Do you think the massacre of 200 civilians by a USA bombs in Iraq will prevent any terrorist from hopping on a commercial jet liner in Maine and repeating 9/11. I don't think so. I think all the bombing we are doing in the ME is creating MORE terrorists.

I also find having the US Air Force under control of the Iraqis in terms of defining where to bomb next is a little disturbing.

I don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Some people think we decimated Iraq because they had a pipeline into Turkey and were going to sell oil to Europe using only Euros. Who knows why we are in Iraq in 2017 bombing civilians.

Again wasnt the US that called for the air strike. Sounds to me that your beef is with the arabs in Baghdad that keeps asking for help.

link   

This thread sure is irrelevant, and is nothing more than histrionics.

The Arab world.

Genocide ?

The main people committing 'genocide' as someone said has been by the arabs themselves.
edit on 5-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
There were also claims by some of the people in the neighborhood that daesh fighters were threatening everybody to go into these structures, and then left immediately after their attacks, possibly as a setup.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

RE: histrionics

So you are okay with dropping 23,000 bombs on five predominately Arab countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. I'm sure a new record in 2017. Some estimates have the death toll as high as 4 million people from US bombing.

Now you are telling me this is morally fine and there's nothing to see here. And my reaction to the possibility of the country I am a citizen of is somehow responsible for the death of 4 million people by its actions is "histrionics".

I give up. Just keep bombing and killing people. Human life is worthless to you. I don't trust the government like you do.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

And did you totally skip the part where the Iraqi general that said that, also said their forces called in the air strike?

I did not miss any part. I did not say a US General. You made that assumption.

Anyway, so the Iraqi general is claiming it wasn't a US bomb that killed the pregnant woman. She probably had a name.

Until the Iraqis clear out Isis there is going to be alot of senseless death. But the people you should be mad at are the terrorists that come into towns and kill and torture and force people to follow them. To remove them you have to kill them and like all cowards they tend to hide were civilians do. So when they are firing from a position at Iraqs military there tends to be civilians around. This only leaves 2 options blow them up possibly killing people around them. Or leave and allow them to maintain control all the while killing and torturing.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This thread is a very poor and failed attempt at using the deaths of 200 people to support an accusation, of genocide, against the U.S.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why would I have a problem with it ?

The iraqi forces call in the air strikes on targets they find, or on Daesh facilities.

Direct that angst at Iraqi Forces.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
This thread is a very poor and failed attempt at using the deaths of 200 people to support an accusation, of genocide, against the U.S.

You are right. It was a failed attempt to appeal to people's sense of morality around bombing with no real foreign policy objective.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I say we pull out and let them kill each other.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So you are okay with dropping 23,000 bombs on five predominately Arab countries in 2015. 28,000 in 2016. I'm sure a new record in 2017. Some estimates have the death toll as high as 4 million people from US bombing.

Now you are telling me this is morally fine and there's nothing to see here. And my reaction to the possibility of the country I am a citizen of is somehow responsible for the death of 4 million people by its actions is "histrionics".

I give up. Just keep bombing and killing people. Human life is worthless to you. I don't trust the government like you do.

Ive been to Iraq i can see you havnt. The Iraqis are fighting for their existence against Isis. Innocent people die but there alternative is even worse.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You are so trusting of the government you believe everything they tell you.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Ive been to Iraq i can see you havnt. The Iraqis are fighting for their existence against Isis. Innocent people die but there alternative is even worse.

Well, I've been to New Jersey and you haven't. I think the Iraqi people like every other country in the world has to form their own government.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Everyone complains when US taxes go to fund abortions. I don't like it when my tax dollars fund the killing of brown people.

I can agree with that. There are many things that tax money is used for that probably shouldn't be. There is also a catch-22 in that we would have a segment of the population demanding we help these countries, while the other half demand we kill the enemy. In instances where we are fighting an enemy that we created, yes it is BS in the first place.

It is hard to tell which wars are just and which aren't. Most probably aren't. But what are we as peons supposed to do? The world is Fubar.
edit on 5-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Sweet. Does that mean no more garbage threads like this, where you try to bully everybody into feeling personally responsible for something nobody here was involved in?

Pretty much everybody here knows it's bad when civilians are killed in warfare. Regardless of their skin color (no matter how hard you try to spin that as being the reason nobody is weeping about it) or where they live, the overwhelming majority of people agree that killing women and babies is bad. Sure, there's a handful of extremist clowns that spew the "kill em all and let god sort them out" line but most of us? Most of us don't.

Next time just post a rant saying "America sucks" and be done with it. This shtick of trying to make your regular, average American who's trying to put food on their table for their family feel as if they're personally responsible for something the government has decided to do in some foreign country is getting old.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

But you are okay with 28,000 bombs being dropped. Got it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join