It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Abortion Through USA Bombing Arab Genocide Continues

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
On March 24, 2017:

"More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq"

One man approached a bag that contained the body of a pregnant woman, touched it, talked to it, then began to cry and wail. Civil defense workers had to lead him away.

And a new anti-American terrorist is born!

The US dropped 28,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2016. President Trump is going for a new record in 2017!

Those damn Iraqis should never have attacked us 16 years ago on 9/11.

edit on 5-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
On March 24, 2017:

"More than 200 civilians killed in suspected U.S. airstrike in Iraq"

One man approached a bag that contained the body of a pregnant woman, touched it, talked to it, then began to cry and wail. Civil defense workers had to lead him away.

And a new anti-American terrorist is born!

The US dropped 28,000 bombs on five predominately Muslim countries in 2016. President Trump is going for a new record in 2017!

Those damn Iraqis should never have attacked us 16 years ago on 9/11.

The air strikes are called in by the Iraqi military. When they get into a fight they can contact the US airforce for support. Ultimately its the Iraq military that decides were bombs are dropped.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah. Whatever makes you feel better.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah. Whatever makes you feel better.

I didn't detect any glee from dragons post...I think he was merely pointing out the facts of this particular scenario....

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I did not detect any remorse either. Or from you.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Why are we still bombing Iraq in the first place???

They didn't attack us first of all.

Second, aren't they supposed to be our allies now??

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Wow you're pretty amazing!!! You can tell everyone's emotions from words typed into a forum....Maybe you should focus all of that mind reading talent and work on solving this problem that bothers you so.....

btw I didn't spider sense any remorse on your part for the tens of thousands of people killed in the name of the predominate religion practiced in that area....

+1 more 
posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

We're bombing in support or Iraqi forces that are fighting Daesh. The Iraqi forces are doing most of the fighting, but they need some help, so the US is providing it in the form of some ground troops and air strikes. The iraqi forces call in the air strikes on targets they find, or on Daesh facilities.

This particular instance, Iraqi forces called in the strikes after encountering fighters in the area on rooftops, and thought the civilians were out of the area, so called in the strikes. There is evidence that a truck bomb may have been hit, and detonated. People in the area reported hearing a second massive explosion that caused some of the buildings to collapse.
edit on 5/5/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Didn't detect any from you, either. Sarcasm, yes. Scorn, sure. A stab at satire even, maybe. But not remorse.

There, now none of you are remorseful.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Why are we still bombing Iraq in the first place???

The answer to that was in the Iraq war resolution voted on and passed by congress.

And a certain president that shall remain nameless for cutting and running and let the JV team take over.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Wow you're pretty amazing!!!

What's really sick is your attempt to make the thread about me rather than the massacre of 200 innocent people.

Or, if you do not think they are innocent, please explain just what exactly are they guilty of?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Why are so many innocent lives getting caught up in the mix???

Are we missing the targets???

Bombing outside the target zones???

Do the Iraqi military just suck at calling in air strikes???

What??

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

They were forced into the buildings, and many of them took shelter in the basements. The Iraqi forces called in a strike against fighters on the rooftops, and didn't know the people were still there. There was no way to tell, unless they went building by building searching each one first. They assumed the area was clear, because there was no evidence the civilians were there.

Iraqi officers, though, say they know exactly what happened: Maj. Gen. Maan al-Saadi, a commander of the Iraqi special forces, said that the civilian deaths were a result of a coalition airstrike that his men had called in, to take out snipers on the roofs of three houses in a neighborhood called Mosul Jidideh. General Saadi said the special forces were unaware that the houses’ basements were filled with civilians.

“After the bombing we were surprised by the civilian victims,” the general said, “and I think it was a trap by ISIS to stop the bombing operations and turn public opinion against us.”

www.nytimes.com...

At least one survivor said that he thought a truck bomb detonated outside the building as well. There was a second larger explosion he said after the first bombs hit.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

en.wikipedia.org...

215 (96.4%) of 223 Republican Representatives voted for the resolution.
82 (39.2%) of 209 Democratic Representatives voted for the resolution.

Wow.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

“After the bombing we were surprised by the civilian victims,” the general said, “and I think it was a trap by ISIS to stop the bombing operations and turn public opinion against us.”

False flag! Nice.

With logic like this coming from military generals just keep bombing forever! What's the point of even asking.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Don't let those numbers fool you.

It was a bipartisan effort.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And did you totally skip the part where the Iraqi general that said that, also said their forces called in the air strike?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Wow you're pretty amazing!!!

What's really sick is your attempt to make the thread about me rather than the massacre of 200 innocent people.

Or, if you do not think they are innocent, please explain just what exactly are they guilty of?

Well it is your thread...So I was responding to you about a fact you apparently missed. It's no worries everyone makes mistakes.

Now in relation to the grief you think I should be stricken with...Well to be honest I didn't order any bombing, fly any sorties, make any part of the plane of munitions used so while I may relate on a human level for life lost I just can't wrap my head around some personal guilt that you think I or everyone for that matter should be feeling....

edit on 5-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Our real enemies are our own governments. They scattered the garbage and we were left to smell it.
We are many and they are few, but protected by technology and well-equipped, paid and dedicated armies. Secret services, police and the army are not paid to defend us, but to serve their Masters' interests.
We are nothing more than livestock, aimlessly running around on their private playground until one gets picked up and dumped in the pot. Sometimes more than one. Sometimes too many.
Because they stick together and we, the masses are fighting eachother for the leftovers.
"Divide et Impera". What worked before, works now and will always work.
Because they are a small group, like a family, and have learned from past mistakes.
And we are many, but disconnected. And we do not have a common memory, as they do.
That's why they know what we do not know.
And that's why they'll always win and we'll always lose.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Irrelevant. It's still morally wrong to genocide Arabs for no other reason than thought crimes. Do you think the massacre of 200 civilians by a USA bombs in Iraq will prevent any terrorist from hopping on a commercial jet liner in Maine and repeating 9/11. I don't think so. I think all the bombing we are doing in the ME is creating MORE terrorists.

I also find having the US Air Force under control of the Iraqis in terms of defining where to bomb next is a little disturbing.

I don't think Iraq had anything to do with 9/11. Some people think we decimated Iraq because they had a pipeline into Turkey and were going to sell oil to Europe using only Euros. Who knows why we are in Iraq in 2017 bombing civilians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join