It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about aliens and our current world

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Yeah, and you posted a rant about it... smh...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: angeldoll

Probably talking about '___' or some other hallucinogen

You are right, about the second link. It's interesting though. I'm reading some of it -- experiences I would be far too chicken to ever try myself.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I can't even read through all the posts, there are way too many and the topic will lose it's meaning to me. To the OP, I read your post and you said this...

They are not like us, they don't feel, they don't care and they do not believe that said emotions are necessary. They are purely business minded

I apologise but, to merely exist and have some kind of coherent thought process that then effects a response...to anything...that leads to an action, has to involve emotion and to have emotions must mean that 'care' is involved, at some point of the proceedings. Care as in being concerned at the reactions to and consequences of actions. If any race just did not care, then I don't think that race would have lasted very long at all, having wiped itself out.

What I am saying, I suppose, is that intelligence requires an emotional response to a stimulus. Being "business minded" about any kind of business must involve feelings.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: JimmyPilkington

You can rebuke them in the name of the LORD.

You can certainly do that. I know because I've done it, and it works.

As you say, I don't expect you to believe me but I have done it myself, I even made a thread about it MINUTES after I'd did it, albeit, it was a little erratic. I know it works.

Yes. True. Invoking Jesus Christ works.

These beings do have a name. They are Mantids.

They were engineered by the reptilians for food and labor to replace human labor and humans for food. The reptilians divided and warred with each other over this. Sabatoged each other's 'work.' Engineered them to be the intelligent beings that they are claimed to be and the Mantids went rogue. Unlike reptilians and humans and other species, they can't be divided from each other, and won't war with each other. Unlike the insect Mantis, there is no sexual canibalism. They work together in a hive mind. The Mantid mindset is hive minded.

Some facts on the insect Mantis:

"The earliest mantis fossils are about 135 million years old, from Siberia...Two species, the Chinese mantis and the European mantis, were deliberately introduced to North America in the hope that they would serve as pest controls for agriculture; they have spread widely in both the United States and Canada."

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The threat about the cell phone towers that have antennas is in conjunction with the cell phones that hunt down a connection.

"When you make a call, the radio signal emitting from your phone hunts down the nearest tower and tells it you want to do something. Cell phone signals run in the radio frequency of the electromagnetic spectrum; the same area as AM and FM radio, where non-ionizing radiation is formed..."

technogog.com...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And there's this too.

5 Strange Encounters With Insectoid Aliens and Ancient Mantis Gods

Ted: How have you been lately?
Jim2: I’m sick of this place and have to move.

Ted: Why?
Jim2: I’m just sick of the Insectoids. They have been mutilating and decapitating my horses. I’ve shot them outside but they keep coming. You don’t want to discharge any firearm indoors, so I use a machete and simply hack them to pieces.

Ted: So what happens to the bodies after that?
Jim2: It makes a mess that I have to clean up.

Ted: What about the bodies and body parts? What do you do with them?
Jim2: They just disappear. You can count to about 20 and they vanish.

Ted: What about the blood?
Jim2: Any blood that leaves their bodies stays behind.

Ted: What does your wife think of all this?
Jim2: She’s no longer shocked by it. Often when she comes home from work I’m mopping blood off the floor.

Ted: Is there anything else you’d like to add?
Jim2: I would add that I have always experienced a sudden awareness of their presence even if I can’t see them. The energy in the area where they appear seems different just before I can see them. It is the same feeling that I get just the same second as a large bolt of lighting gives me when there is a really bright flash near by.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

the hive only cares for the hive, that could be emotion..

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

insects have harsh politics

nothing we can do ?

let see their brain match our quantum one...

hive minds are weak to viruses

have good day y'all

Post of reason. A voice of reason. Kibric is right.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: fromtheskydown

the hive only cares for the hive, that could be emotion..

Imagine if all the slaves/servants suddenly abandoned or ignored the masters?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
Upset! Worried, Confused.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: kibric

insects have harsh politics

nothing we can do ?

let see their brain match our quantum one...

hive minds are weak to viruses

have good day y'all

Not a hive mind, an empathic shared awareness much as the biblical account (tower of babel) of humanity's original language (telepathic communication transcending the need to encode abstract and direct thought's into shared cultural and often mistranslated symbology of writing and speech.

No the Mantids do have a "hive" mind.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don't know what happened to the OP? but he doesn't seem to be talking much.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyPilkington
a reply to: butcherguy

We cannot do anything whatsoever to stop them. Literally nothing at all, in the absolute slightest. I really wish to share this information as a means of at least making some people aware of the truth.

Wrong.

There are a few things that can be done to stop them.

Invoking the name of Christ Jesus.

They are hive minded, not unique, and subject to viruses.

And the ET group called the Blue Avians.

Birds have munched on Mantis for thousands of years in the world everyone is familiar with. In the world that most aren't familiar with, there are some big similarities.
edit on 5-5-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith
Natural insect (oid) behaviors for there are too many to communicate with directly...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

We cannot do anything whatsoever to stop them. Literally nothing at all, in the absolute slightest. I really wish to share this information as a means of at least making some people aware of the truth.

Wrong.

Birds have munched on Mantis for thousands of years in the world everyone is familiar with. In the world that most aren't familiar with, there are some big similarities.

And if that fails, do what Jim2 from my previous post does. Simply hack them to pieces with a machete...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

this thread has had some great responses by members, it has made me research some interesting things........... long may it continue

i would like to hear the OPs responses also though, especially since he/she believed that it was quite an unknown phenomenon, with an endgame scenario twisted in.

it does feel like a made up story, of quite interesting lesser known conspiracy theories, the fact that many have documented these types of creatures during ayahausca trances is also very fascinating...

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Care is an emotion. Any measured response to a stimulus must be emotion...unless it is instinct and I cannot fathom how any intelligent species can develop on instinct alone.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

Wrong.

And if that fails, do what Jim2 from my previous post does. Simply hack them to pieces with a machete...

Well...then there's this. Clifford Stone said, "I would say the freakiest was, and I'm going out on a limb here, because I hate doing this, because, “Oh, no, that's already been talked about”, is what you would call . . . I don't know, having a grasshopper-like face. And a lot of people call them the “praying mantises.”

spherebeingalliance.com...

Now I like the typical grasshoppers, crickets and preying mantis in the outdoors and treat them with care but these creatures I don't think are acting friendly because they care about people. They just are not engineered that way.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
a reply to: Davg80

Care is an emotion. Any measured response to a stimulus must be emotion...unless it is instinct and I cannot fathom how any intelligent species can develop on instinct alone.

Fathom like running along the lines similar to a human addict. Addiction. Component of it.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Why would the OP run his story in another forum while using two ID's?
In this case, one directly below the other..makes no sense anyway.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Because on that forum you can post without being a member like you do on here, and elect to type in a name with the post you make or leave it blank. When you do not type in a name, it comes up anonymous coward automatically.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join